Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Lainey Gossip: Scared Straight 03/21/12

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    ^^She was just there and available, Levitt. Pure luck and happenstance, really! We just need to get you sort of conveniently maneuvered into place on his next shoot....think of a good cover, lay the groundwork....
    Is that Christian Bales new nickname?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Bronze Member

Lainey confirmed Dimples as Chace Crawford from her Vancouver Smut Soiree

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geauxtee View Post
    Lainey confirmed Dimples as Chace Crawford from her Vancouver Smut Soiree
    I hate when they write bullshit in the blinds to throw people off-like Crawford being an acclaimed and beloved actor. Is he really that big of a star because of Gossip Girl? Rabid teenage girls can make anyone a star. Oh well, he seems harmless.

Now who is the dark one?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Pardon me for interrupting all the fun in this thread

But, just a general question: Has JGL ever been a part of any gay or bi rumor/blind in the past?
    I would be surprised if he was (bi/gay). I would think I would have heard something of a whisper by now... (inside circles and such).

I know that he has played a gay prostitute in a movie, has kissed men on film, but I only heard/seen him being with women in "real life" - even heard of a fling with non-entertainment biz woman....
    EDIT: Not saying that I think that means he's definitely not gay/bi.... just saying I've never heard about him (through the entertainment grapevine) being linked to a guy

Franco on the other hand....

Ever since I learned how old Lainey is and how she acts/writes, her credibility has gone way down in my book.
    Just wanted to say that i listened to an old JGL interview, i can't remember the name of the radio show but it is a few years old now. They were talking randomly and sex comes up and anal jokes or whatever. JGL says that he doesn't get the obsession with anal and he isn't into it at all. The DJ is all 'oh the thrill is in the woman being in such a submissive pose' etc and JGL says he found it sort of degrading for women. SOMETHING along those lines. I actually found it sort of sweet and honest at the time because usually guys will bluff and say 'Oh yeah man, ANAL, can't get enough of it', even when they are virgins!!!!

Lainey is late 30's, right? I don't see how her age is anything to do with how she posts. I tend to enjoy how she posts, for the most part. I was reading over some of her smut soiree reveals. Miley WAS pregnant??!! And WTF is going on with Tom and Katie, what happened to her? Why would she stay married to a gay man?
    A

Welcome to the board!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Welcome to the board!
    Thanks Twitchy

i was just looking for info on the smut soiree and came across this site.

Bronze Member

@zebedee wait miley was pregnant where are laineys reveals from the soiree?

Probably on one of lainey's pages.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bwahaha!

What is the link for one of Lainey's pages?

G.o.o.g.l.e.....

I read somewhere that there may have been a mix-up regarding this reveal (something about confusing wording) and so CC may not be Dimples after all. I still think it's JGL.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by smallandshiny View Post
    I read somewhere that there may have been a mix-up regarding this reveal (something about confusing wording) and so CC may not be Dimples after all. I still think it's JGL.

Lainey outright says it's Chace but people still want to believe it's someone else. Why??? She wouldn't have said chace unless it was true or she could get sued. Several people who attended the event have stated very clearly that lainey identified chace crawford as dimples. Did she give any hints on the dark one?

Quote Originally Posted by smallandshiny View Post
    An audience member asked Lainey about “Dimples,” a cutie-pie actor who had a torrid affair with “Drama,” a dramatic, dark and difficult fellow thespian. “Have you seen (500) Days of Summer?” Lainey replied. Why, yes, we have. But who’s Drama? Well, Lainey certainly thinks Michael Pitt is dramatic, dark and difficult.

10 juicy pieces of celebrity gossip (including some blind item reveals) from Lainey Lui

Lainey today:
    Next: I saw JGL several times during TIFF at other screenings. Also at Soho House. Where at one point, briefly, ahem, he was talking to Michael Pitt. Pitt seemed to be more engaged in their conversation. To the casual observer, JGL was the one who exited that discussion as soon as he could.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Lainey on JGL sexual orientation:
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt asked about his sexual orientation in Out Magazine|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update
    Is Joseph Gordon-Levitt gay? It’s a question I’ve asked myself, and I’m sure one that JoGo has been asked, ungraciously, countless times as he’s grown up on camera. Seems like a question everyone has to be prepared to answer if they want to be a star. Now though, Joe’s redefined the way all straight celebrities should respond when faced with this passé query.He’s making the rounds to promote Don Jon and is featured on the cover of the new Out. Inside, he’s asked to talk about his sexual orientation and says “that would be really tacky-they would win if I had to clarify.” How perfect is that? Until now the standard answer has been something like “Oh, I love gay people and would be totally open about it if I was gay. Sadly though, no, I’m straight, haha.” While supportive of the LGBT community on the surface, the subtext of this answer is always an attempt to end any nagging gay rumors.
    Joe’s not playing that game though, instead pointing out is how insulting it is to everyone, gay and straight, when a straight celebrity has to awkwardly explain that he sleeps with women.
    Know what else is awesome about Joseph Gordon-Levitt this week? His shout out to BC weed as the world’s premiere bud.
    On Letterman, Joe explained how Seth Rogen hooked him up with some weed from The True North and that sweet stuff helped inspire his new movie. While I’ve been kind of critical of Don Jon from the start, I can get behind Joe’s muse.
    Am I missing any clues here?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information