Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lainey Gossip - His and Her Anorexia

^ However, that Lainey post is from three years ago; It's dated February 2006. That said, I still think Stiller & Taylor fit best.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Originally Posted by Natalie
    she is a bone rack...always has been. and I could see him being a manorexic
    Originally Posted by january
    Thats not true. When I was a kid she was on some show (I think it was set on a ranch or something) and she was considerably bigger, maybe even a bit chunky but in a nice way. Even in The Craft, which was much later, she looked thicker. Its been a progressive slide into extreme thinness. She has NOT always been this way, by far. She looks sickly now, when she looked nice with the extra weight.
    actually what I meant was that she became scary skinny since marrying Ben Stiller (when people begin to know her name)....scarily so.
    ηαтαℓιε
    wнo ѕayѕ noтнιng ιѕ ιмpoѕѕιвle. ι've вeen doιng noтнιng ғor yearѕ

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

I agree that this is definitely about Ben Stiller & his wife Christine Taylor. For all the reasons others have already mentioned. But i wanted to point out that Ben also totally fits the first sentence of the B.I. which describes the man in question as "A surprise power player in Hollywood". Ben could DEFINITELY be described this way.--Because he IS, fairly recently, now a big Hollywood force-to-be-reckoned-with:

A) His movie from just a couple years ago, Night at the Museum was a HUGE hit, way bigger than expected, and has spawned a franchise.--The next installment is coming out this year & is a surefire blockbuster. B) He is now a respected DIRECTOR as well as actor. He directed Tropic Thunder which was a big hit (made over $100 million) AND in it he directed Robert Downey, Jr. to an Oscar nomination--that's considered a VERY BIG deal for a director; especially a first-time one. And the Oscar nomination was "surprising" because not many actors get nominated for goofy comedy roles. (The B.I. mentions the "power player" is a "surprising" one.) C) His movies (with his so-called "Frat Pack" co-horts--Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, etc.) are usually surefire hits; oftentimes VERY BIG hits (i.e. the Meet the Parents movies).--He is a very bankable movie star. So these things illustrate that he is indeed "a surprise power player in Hollywood".

This, combined with the fact that all of the OTHER clues also fit Ben Stiller & his wife, point towards it definitely being about him/them.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

If it weren't for the fact it says they want "another" baby, my guess would be Orlando Bloom. He's tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    PeteWentz and ASHLEY Simpson, because thats what EMOS do together, among other stuff.
    Ilike them for this too. I read somewhere recently that he's not spending any time or much time at home since the kidlet was born tho....

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    ^ However, that Lainey post is from three years ago; It's dated February 2006. That said, I still think Stiller & Taylor fit best.
    How terrible that 3 yrs later & she still hasn't got any help.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    B) He is now a respected DIRECTOR as well as actor. He directed Tropic Thunder which was a big hit (made over $100 million) AND in it he directed Robert Downey, Jr. to an Oscar nomination--that's considered a VERY BIG deal for a director; especially a first-time one.
    Just an FYI - Tropic Thunder isn't the first thing (film or otherwise) that Stiller has directed: Reality Bites, Zoolander, The Ben Stiller Show, to name a few.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

He looks horrible in those!

Hit By Ban Bus!

He's fugly anyway.

Gah, Ben Stiller is so fugly, who would be attracted to that muppet anyway?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Wow,he's scary It's them.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

He does look awful in those pictures. She, on the other hand, looks to be a little healthier (which fits with the BI). It has to be them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I wonder if he's the cause of it in her case...
    The first time she lost a lot of weight there were rumours that it was due to Ben being into prostitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    I agree that this is definitely about Ben Stiller & his wife Christine Taylor. For all the reasons others have already mentioned. But i wanted to point out that Ben also totally fits the first sentence of the B.I. which describes the man in question as "A surprise power player in Hollywood". Ben could DEFINITELY be described this way.--Because he IS, fairly recently, now a big Hollywood force-to-be-reckoned-with:

A) His movie from just a couple years ago, Night at the Museum was a HUGE hit, way bigger than expected, and has spawned a franchise.--The next installment is coming out this year & is a surefire blockbuster. B) He is now a respected DIRECTOR as well as actor. He directed Tropic Thunder which was a big hit (made over $100 million) AND in it he directed Robert Downey, Jr. to an Oscar nomination--that's considered a VERY BIG deal for a director; especially a first-time one. And the Oscar nomination was "surprising" because not many actors get nominated for goofy comedy roles. (The B.I. mentions the "power player" is a "surprising" one.) C) His movies (with his so-called "Frat Pack" co-horts--Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn, etc.) are usually surefire hits; oftentimes VERY BIG hits (i.e. the Meet the Parents movies).--He is a very bankable movie star. So these things illustrate that he is indeed "a surprise power player in Hollywood".

This, combined with the fact that all of the OTHER clues also fit Ben Stiller & his wife, point towards it definitely being about him/them.
    Ben has been around for a while. He was the director of Reality Bites in 1994. His IMDB profile definitely isn't lacking substance.

These two aren't exactly big in Hollywood, but what about Katie Price and her hubby? He's looking quite thin lately.
    Last edited by Tati; March 7th, 2009 at 10:54 PM.

Silver Member

On Lainey 03/04/09

PPS. His & Her Anorexia is not about the GMD and Robo. Too obvious. Also not Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz.

Thread Information