Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lainey Gossip - His and Her Anorexia

Thank you posting the pics of Judd and Leslie...

I still think its either Ben/Christine or Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bethany.

I thought Paul Bettany was anti-exercise though? I remember reading an interview with Connelly where she mentioned that she was an exercise/fitness fanatic and he wasn't. He was the opposite. I just can't see those two for this no matter how skinny she gets.

fgg

hasn't paul bettany always been skinny? recent pic:

^^Wow, what a gorgeous family.

They're making me feel a little schlumpy, sitting here at my desk with my two Egg McMuffin meals.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

I immediately thought of Ben and Christine as well, she always looks so painfully thin. It wouldn’t surprise me about him either. He is one of the few celebrities I have stories about.

I always thought Ben Stiller seemed like such a nice guy, I never heard any bad press about him. That is, of course, until his name was brought up around 2 of my co-workers. Both had personal encounters with Ben during the making of Zoolander and, to quote one every time his name is brought up: “that guy is a prick.” Seems Ben is about the biggest asshole either of them has ever met in the industry. Each has relayed stories of him being a complete diva. The first co-worker described his very specific food requests, which of course is nothing new for celebs, but when he didn’t get his way, it seems Ben liked to throw the food/drinks/you name it at his female assistants all the while screaming at them for being complete idiots. He couldn’t keep an assistant longer than a week and he would always make them cry.

Another co-worker was walking down a hallway, while Ben was coming toward them, with his minions trailing behind. He was screaming at someone on his phone and he gets up to this person and looks them up and down and says: “move.” They say that they can’t because the hallway is too narrow. Ben says “move” again, only he yells it a bit louder. They say no again and he screams “move bitch” and practically pushes this person over. Little did he know that this was the person he was supposed to be meeting with the rest of the afternoon. Let’s just say that didn’t make him happy and he then tried to have this person fired. This person swore up and down that Ben was bi-polar.

Basically, he’s an asshole. I’ve never been able to look at him the same since hearing these stories.

Quote Originally Posted by kersalli View Post
    This person swore up and down that Ben was bi-polar.
    So just like his 'character' in Friends then...
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I immediately thought of Ben and Christine as well, she always looks so painfully thin. It wouldn’t surprise me about him either. He is one of the few celebrities I have stories about.

I always thought Ben Stiller seemed like such a nice guy, I never heard any bad press about him. That is, of course, until his name was brought up around 2 of my co-workers. Both had personal encounters with Ben during the making of Zoolander and, to quote one every time his name is brought up: “that guy is a prick.” Seems Ben is about the biggest asshole either of them has ever met in the industry. Each has relayed stories of him being a complete diva. The first co-worker described his very specific food requests, which of course is nothing new for celebs, but when he didn’t get his way, it seems Ben liked to throw the food/drinks/you name it at his female assistants all the while screaming at them for being complete idiots. He couldn’t keep an assistant longer than a week and he would always make them cry.

Another co-worker was walking down a hallway, while Ben was coming toward them, with his minions trailing behind. He was screaming at someone on his phone and he gets up to this person and looks them up and down and says: “move.” They say that they can’t because the hallway is too narrow. Ben says “move” again, only he yells it a bit louder. They say no again and he screams “move bitch” and practically pushes this person over. Little did he know that this was the person he was supposed to be meeting with the rest of the afternoon. Let’s just say that didn’t make him happy and he then tried to have this person fired. This person swore up and down that Ben was bi-polar.

Basically, he’s an asshole. I’ve never been able to look at him the same since hearing these stories.
    Wow, color me shocked!

I don't care if he's bipolar or not, I'd stick a boot in his ass if he ever yelled at me.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I've always wondered if he's a bitch. I've never heard anything good or bad about him, but there's something about him. He seems very tense and humorless in interviews. Also, a lot of his characters tend to be huge assholes. Especially the one from The Heartbreak Kid.

I think this is Tom Cruise and Katie. We saw a french gossip magazine cover at the grocery store yesterday and my bf said: "Hey look Tom Cruise has an inverted six pack". He looked gross. It looked like his stomach was caving in.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    I think this is Tom Cruise and Katie. We saw a french gossip magazine cover at the grocery store yesterday and my bf said: "Hey look Tom Cruise has an inverted six pack". He looked gross. It looked like his stomach was caving in.
    "even though he's hardly a major pap target" doesn't really describe Tiny.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    "even though he's hardly a major pap target" doesn't really describe Tiny.
    Technically, he's not. If you think about it, it's mostly shots of him and the Bridebot prostitotting Suri. If they didn't have her then no doubt we'd see a lot less of them as the kid is the only thing that keeps them relevant.

Anyway, aside from that, I don't think this BI is the GMD. I'm guessing that his weightloss is more down to lipo than anorexia, and the gross inverted sixpack is a lipo'd out, untoned gut that is being pulled in by its owner for all he's worth because theres a pap on hand.

Gold Member

>This person swore up and down that Ben was bi-polar.

Sounds like more of a case of short man's disease.

Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen.

I have heard through the grapevine (friend of a friend works for Ben) that Stiller is a very serious in person, not the goofball everyone assumes since he does so many comedies. Also heard that he is on a strict diet, works out a ton, and he & Christine were having "issues" and were in counseling.

His 'n' Hers Anorexia could easily be them. Any Zoolander references in Lainey's blind? I guess that would make it too easy...
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

PS. Demi & Ashton, while douchey together, were not starving together.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information