Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Lainey Gossip Blind - Two Men and their arrangements - 3.17.16

Bronze Member

Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani for the first one, with Roger Federer for the friend. Gavin and Roger play tennis together. The "Juicy" clue goes back to Gwen saying:

“If I could, I would just tell you everything, and you would just be in shock. It’s a really good, juicy story.”

Gwen Stefani releases new song, Misery, and tells The New York Times that what happened with Gavin Rossdale is a "juicy story"|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Bronze Member

Default Reveal

Posted: 09 Sep 2016 07:27 AM PDT
    http://www.laineygossip.com/Gavin-Ro...-friends/44850

US Weekly reported this week that Gavin Rossdale and Elin Nordegren went on a first date recently. Please please please will it be ok for me to just say this one thing because I can't help myself? Gavin and Gwen Stefani got divorced because she caught him cheating with the nanny; Elin used to be a nanny! I'm sorry. I had to.

Anyway, US says that Gavin and Elin were set up by mutual friends. This is very interesting to me. Imagine you had a friend who came to you all like "I have a guy for you!"

Ok. Tell me about him.

"He's got 3 kids. He's financially stable. He's good looking. Oh and his marriage ended because he kept f-cking around on his wife, the last time with their nanny."

Would you be down?

The mutual friend? Not sure. But they might have Roger Federer in common. Tiger Woods and Roger are friends. Roger and Gavin are very good friends. Roger would totally be the kind of friend who'd vouch for Gavin despite the cheating.

September 8, 2016 at 11:41 AM
    Posted: 09 Sep 2016 07:27 AM PDT
    http://www.laineygossip.com/Gavin-Ro...-friends/44850

US Weekly reported this week that Gavin Rossdale and Elin Nordegren went on a first date recently. Please please please will it be ok for me to just say this one thing because I can't help myself? Gavin and Gwen Stefani got divorced because she caught him cheating with the nanny; Elin used to be a nanny! I'm sorry. I had to.

Anyway, US says that Gavin and Elin were set up by mutual friends. This is very interesting to me. Imagine you had a friend who came to you all like "I have a guy for you!"

Ok. Tell me about him.

"He's got 3 kids. He's financially stable. He's good looking. Oh and his marriage ended because he kept f-cking around on his wife, the last time with their nanny."

Would you be down?

The mutual friend? Not sure. But they might have Roger Federer in common. Tiger Woods and Roger are friends. Roger and Gavin are very good friends. Roger would totally be the kind of friend who'd vouch for Gavin despite the cheating.

September 8, 2016 at 11:41 AM

I must say I always wondered about Roger and Gavin's friendship.

They would be pretty together. all of them. maybe that is the idea!

So, Elin's choices were Gavin Rossdale, Jude Law, and Robin Williams' ghost?

^^^^MKG....don't forget AH-Nuld!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information