Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Lainey Gossip Blind - Two Men and their arrangements - 3.17.16

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    I would it really hard to believe if it were Cruise & Beckham. I know about Cruise but Beckham hooking up with guys? No. No.
    I think the Beckhams/Holmes-Cruise thing were they were seen out together a lot was part of a $ci recruitment plan, nothing more, nothing less. Fortunately Victoria is too hard headed to allow their money to go towards stalking dissenters and upgrading the gold taps in the bathrooms of Davey Misscabbage's private jets and so Tommygirl's attempts failed.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Yes, Bradley Cooper for the 2nd one. She is always hinting about him & young guys in Palm Springs. However, I don't think he has $1m to throw away. He clearly has his choice of women and some have had to be free beards?

Who used to have the basketball games at their house? Clooney, Leo? I can't remember. I think it's Clooney for the 1st BI.

I'm not a big blind reader, so I've never heard about the Bradley rumors. I'm kind of bummed. He never did it for me until American Sniper and now I'm in love with those eyes. Before that, I only really remember him from Wedding Crashers and The Hangover movies (he was a douche in all of them). Now I can't stop watching his movies. Boo.

BC could be getting subsidization from the Hollywood backers to fund a solid beard. Please let the first one be Affleck and Brady, just for the hoot of it, but the sporty makes me think Cruise and Beckham, which is boring to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I'm not a big blind reader, so I've never heard about the Bradley rumors. I'm kind of bummed. He never did it for me until American Sniper and now I'm in love with those eyes. Before that, I only really remember him from Wedding Crashers and The Hangover movies (he was a douche in all of them). Now I can't stop watching his movies. Boo.
    I enjoy him as an actor. He just seems like, from articles I've read, that he may be bland and high maintenance. While the Cruise aspect is nothing new, the Beckham aspect is interesting. Though I don't get the hoopla about him, either. That voice.
    Nevan likes this.

In her podcast this week Lainey said the word "juicy" used with the first blind item subject was a big clue.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fuzuoko View Post
    In her podcast this week Lainey said the word "juicy" used with the first blind item subject was a big clue.
    Well then it's got to be Lance Armstrong, don't you think? Juice = steroids
    Angeli and Mrs P like this.

Interestingly, there was this "juice" related blind by Lainey from 2013
    Lainey Blind - 10/25/13 - Threesome and Juice

What young stud recently had a threesome with a mother and her daughter? Hopefully it was enjoyable for all three of them considering he’s been juicing his muscles. Do youthful hormones counteract the supposed dick shrinking effects of steroids? If he doesn’t stop, ironically he might have to start putting his shirt on. Bacne doesn’t look good on Instagram.

oh, and remember all of the denials from Lance and MM about their gayness? back in the hayday: Matthew and Lance Deny Gay Rumors | E! Online

Matthew and Lance Deny Gay Rumors

by Sarah Hall Thu, Oct 19, 2006 1:52 PM

• Tweet
    • Email

Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong are playing it straight.

In an interview in the November issue of Details magazine, the fast friends and frequent workout buddies addressed rumors about their sexuality and denied they were gay.

"We tried it. Wasn't for us," McConaughey joked.

"It's like, either you sleep with anything that moves or you're gay," Armstrong added.

Speculation about the nature of the well-muscled duo's relationship began after they, along with Jake Gyllenhaal, were frequently photographed in each other's company, often shirtless, while off in one athletic pursuit or another.

"I think people see pictures and think we're these overgrown frat guys, but we all have those kinds of relationships—and relationship isn't a bad word," Armstrong told the magazine. "I mean, we all have buds, we all take guy trips, but you take something very normal and you put it in a magazine, and people start talking."

Armstrong said he thought he and McConaughey became close so quickly because they had both ended relationships—Armstrong with Sheryl Crow and McConaughey with Penélope Cruz—right around the time they became friends.

"Our friendship just kind of developed," the seven-time Tour de France champ said of the man he refers to as the Redneck Buddha. "He got out of a relationship; I'd just gotten out of a relationship."

In the absence of significant others of the opposite sex, the pals had more time to dedicate to male bonding.

"I'd do anything he asked me to, even though he'd probably never ask me to, and he feels the same way," McConaughey said. "It's fun going out and living life and doing things at the drop of a hat. LiveStrong just happens to be the most deliberate guy I’ve ever met."

When they're not biking, rock climbing, running or engaging in other sweaty activities, both McConaughey and Armstrong have film projects in the works.

McConaughey is set to reteam with his How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days costar Kate Hudson in the upcoming comedy Fool's Gold. Production on the film is slated to begin this month.

Silver Member

When I first read this blind I immediately thought of Matthew and Lance, only because they are (were?) always photographed running together or whatever. But I didn't know there was that kind of speculation about them? I did think they were just good buds.

So I guess since Lance is friendly with Hollywood then Bradley Cooper isn't that far removed? (Although as an aside, I don't believe that B. Coop would need to pay $1M a month to anyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by BrowFilla View Post
    When I first read this blind I immediately thought of Matthew and Lance, only because they are (were?) always photographed running together or whatever.
    Yep

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by bootspaige View Post
    Interestingly, there was this "juice" related blind by Lainey from 2013
    Lainey Blind - 10/25/13 - Threesome and Juice

What young stud recently had a threesome with a mother and her daughter? Hopefully it was enjoyable for all three of them considering he’s been juicing his muscles. Do youthful hormones counteract the supposed dick shrinking effects of steroids? If he doesn’t stop, ironically he might have to start putting his shirt on. Bacne doesn’t look good on Instagram.
    this one sounds like Zac Efron, she always posts pics of him with his shirt off (not in an admiring way), and I think he just reached 1 million followers on Instagram? He posted that on the same day as MLK day, as something he was so thankful for.
    whitetigeress likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrowFilla View Post
    this one sounds like Zac Efron, she always posts pics of him with his shirt off (not in an admiring way), and I think he just reached 1 million followers on Instagram? He posted that on the same day as MLK day, as something he was so thankful for.
    Zac is who came to mind for me as well with this particular blind !

Bronze Member

That was Biebs I think. He had a year or 2 there where he didn't wear a shirt ever.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sjelle View Post
    That was Biebs I think. He had a year or 2 there where he didn't wear a shirt ever.
    Picturing Biebs as the subject of that blind item

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information