Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lainey Gossip Blind Item 2/5/08

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    I will throw Shia LaBeouf out.
    Interesting.

But let's see, impish? Acclaimed?

he showed up yesterday, so to speak, didn't he?

I just thought of another name: Viggo Mortensen.

edit: and also Sean Penn.
    Last edited by Tati; February 16th, 2008 at 10:05 AM.

My vote is still for Will Smith or Viggo Mortensen. I'd honestly prefer it to be Will.
    Lindsay Lohan: "People go to college to find who they are as a person and find what they want to do in life, and I kind of already know that, so it would be like I'd be taking a step back or something."

I don't think its Viggo. I wouldn't call his looks impish by any means. He doesn't strike me as the type to make someone else carry his drugs either.

Does Viggo even have an assistant? He's such a do-it-yourself-er.

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle View Post
    Interesting.

But let's see, impish? Acclaimed?

he showed up yesterday, so to speak, didn't he?
    No. He began on Even Stevens in 2000, so eight years in the biz.

He is acclaimed, having won a Daytime Emmy for Even Stevens in 2003 and other awards, including Star of Tomorrow at ShoWest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Now that you mention it, I don't think he does. He's definitely the anti-celebrity type. Not a Mr. Hollywood by any means.

ETA; What about Cillian Murphy?

From Lainey today...

PPPS. Ryan Gosling is not having problems finding good help. Nor Leo. And not Three Whiskers Orlando Bloom either. Coke isn’t Clooney’s thing and Elijah Wood is too easy.

With all the recent pics of JRM (too lazy to type it out) looking totally bloodshot and out of it, I vote for him.

What does she mean by "Elijah Wood is too easy"? Should we be looking in that age range? If so, does this mean it's Shia?

Lightbulb Emile Hirsch?

Another possibility? Although I don't know how he'd qualify for informed & aware...
    Post Critics’ Choice at Shutters

Monday night, after the Critics’ Choice Awards, several high profile celebrities headed to Shutters to celebrate including George Clooney, Javier Bardem WITH Penelope, Sean Penn, Eddie Vedder, dirty Benicio del Toro…and more.

Most were well behaved. But Emile Hirsch is a dickhead. More on that later.

George is still very thin. Debonair as ever but manorexic nonetheless. And there was no mention of Sarah Larsen. He spent a good hour deep in discussion with Marcia Gay Harden. Javier and Pene were openly affectionate, and not in a gaygay faghag kinda way. Are Pene’s bearding days behind her?

As for the recently announced soon to be divorced Sean Penn – he spent the entire evening with his bestie, Eddie Vedder, who made major contributions to the Into the Wild soundtrack. Sean and Eddie are so tight they even go to the loo together. Cute.

Catherine Keener was spotted gushing about her earrings which she purchased at Casey Affleck’s wife’s store Some Odd Rubies, co-owned by Summer Phoenix (Joaquin’s sister and married to Casey) and Odessa Whitmire who used to date Matt Damon who of course is best friends with Casey’s brother Ben. Get it?

And finally, Emile Hirsch, the critically acclaimed star of Into the Wild who, under Sean Penn’s tutelage, has now been elevated to the A List – young Emile Hirsch has apparently developed a healthy attitude problem. Boy is downright rude – perhaps he learned from his mentor?

Shutters is a hotel. Which means there are guests staying there. And the lobby/bar was full of civilian guests well before the celebrities made their unannounced arrival. When one of the guests tried to strike up a conversation with an admittedly lame opening line, Emile was overheard ungraciously shitting on her attempt:

Is that the best you can do? You’re pathetic.

Fortunately, karmic calamity smacked that little prick soon after when he went outside for a ciggie and returned only to realise that his table had bailed, leaving him with the bill. And karmic calamity will likely continue to fall.

Tobey Maguire and Elijah Wood. Now Emile Hirsch. Just sayin’…
    Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 at 7:41:47 AM

According to the behind the scenes stuff on one of the extended versions of the LOTR dvds.... this is a man who once ran over a rabbit in his car in NZ, went back, got the carcass and BBQ'd, because he felt bad to waste it.

So I *doubt* he has an assistant!

Default Update from Lainey:

PPPPS. Sean Penn is not looking for good help. Neither is Colin Farrell. Or P Diddy.
    Joaquin is looking more possible. He is known for social activism. See below from Wikipedia:

Phoenix has long been a social activist, lending his support to a number of charities and humanitarian organizations, notably Amnesty International[20], The Art of Elysium,HEART . and The Peace Alliance, an organization which campaigns for a United States Department of Peace.[21] Additionally, he serves on the board of directors of The Lunchbox Fund, a charity that provides lunches for poverty-stricken school children in South Africa. [22]
    Phoenix has been a dedicated vegan since the age of three. He is a member of PETA and the organization In Defense of Animals, and has actively campaigned on their behalves.[23] He narrated the film Earthlings for 'Nation Earth' -- a video about the investigation of animal abuse in factory farms, pet mills, in industry and research. In 2005, he was awarded the "Humanitarian Award" at the San Diego Film Festival for his work and contribution to Earthlings. [24]
    Phoenix serves as one of the executive producers of a television show called 4Real, a half-hour series which showcase celebrity guests on global adventures "in order to connect with young leaders who are creating social and economic change." [25]
    In 2005, he participated in the documentary I'm Still Here: Real Diaries of Young People Who Lived During the Holocaust.
    Last edited by judejack; February 7th, 2008 at 09:40 AM. Reason: more info

This is my first guess on a blind, so please be nice! I am thinking Brad Pitt. He is definitely involved, informed, and aware. Also, he and Angelina give to many charities which could explain why "a selfish junkie isn't what come to mind."

I may be reaching here...but "own your own sh*t, you know" could it be a movie clue? The Devil's Own (also, impish=devilish)

One more possible movie clue from The Legends of the Fall was "allowing someone else to take the fall..."

Emile Hirsch is a great guess. Maybe Shia too. I was so sure it was Colin. Hmm.

What does she mean by "Elijah Wood is too easy"? Should we be looking in that age range? If so, does this mean it's Shia?
    Yeah I'm thinking that is def a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by MsEprl View Post
    This is my first guess on a blind, so please be nice! I am thinking Brad Pitt. He is definitely involved, informed, and aware. Also, he and Angelina give to many charities which could explain why "a selfish junkie isn't what come to mind."

I may be reaching here...but "own your own sh*t, you know" could it be a movie clue? The Devil's Own (also, impish=devilish)

One more possible movie clue from The Legends of the Fall was "allowing someone else to take the fall..."
    First welcome. Jump in the guessing game and throw the names out. Don't worry. We tend to only bite celebs.

Brad fits using that thinking.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information