Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Lainey Blind - March 2, 2012 - Not A Doting Mother

Sandra had several kids when she was with Jesse. Remember she went to court, with Jesse, trying to get Sunny.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    heidi's on elle's april cover.
    ww.dailystab.com/heidi-klum-covers-elle-magazines-april-2012-cover/
    She is!

It's Heidi.

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    Diapers with sticky tape? I haven't seen those in over 5 years. They all have velcro now. Unless it's some super cheap version which doesn't seem likely for millionaires to use on their kids.
    Eh? I've only seen Velcro on some types of cloth diapers. All the mainstream disposable brands I've used have definitely had sticky tape.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I dunno....my first thought was Kate Gosselin too, yet knowing Lainey, she would never devote time to that bitch. But she does fit the clues.

I just cannot get on board w/the Heidi guess. I think its someone that we don't know has separated...I don't know who though.

I think I buy the Heidi guess, look how "in love" blah blah blah they are and then BAM! they are separating??? Fake ,fake, fake--- seems like what people think of her image is really important versus the truth..
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I dunno....my first thought was Kate Gosselin too, yet knowing Lainey, she would never devote time to that bitch. But she does fit the clues.

I just cannot get on board w/the Heidi guess. I think its someone that we don't know has separated...I don't know who though.
    couldn't be Kate? her divorce was finalized and the blind is in separation..

Yes, we always see her out and about with her kids; I always found that suspect. I think she tips the paps. I think she wants us to think she's a hands-on, very involved mother when she probably isn't. I can totally believe this is Heidi.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Dear Greys - the answer to this blind is Sandra Bullock!!!

Break up with the asshole.

Kids - means Louie and Jesse's kids.

Kid with problem aggrevated by diet is Sunny.
    It's more likely to be Jennifer Garner who appears to want an Oscar for baby-making & picking-up-from-school than Bullock IMO.

But whoever it is I think that the target changed between the 1st & 2nd blind.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Bronze Member

its madonna, she dropped a hint the other day saying poor Poor POOR madonna with a link to an article about her having to be a single mother

Hit By Ban Bus!

Madonna would never let her kids eat junk food. Remember the list of food rules she gave to Guy Richie when they were making custody arrangements.

Heidi Klum: Is She Dating Her Bodyguard? : People.com

Heidi Klum
    Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic

Heidi Klum
    See more photos, news and a full bio

Heidi Klum recently went on Italian getaway to enjoy the sun, the sand – and possibly a new man?

While on a family getaway to Sardinia, the Project Runway host, 39, was spotted getting close to her bodyguard of four years, Martin Kristen, sparking rumors that the two are dating.

Not exactly, a friend close to Klum tells PEOPLE.

"It's complicated," says the friend. "Their relationship is hard to define."

For Klum, who announced she was separating from her husband of seven years singer Seal in January, "this has been a difficult time," says the pal. "Her inner circle of people she trusts is getting smaller and smaller and he is her No. 1 confidante."

During their Italian vacation, Klum and Kristen weren't alone. They were seen playing on the beach with Klum's children – Leni, 8, Henry, 6½, Johan, 5½, and Lou, 2½. Klum's parents, Erna and Gunther, were also there.

Kristen has also been spotted around New York City with Klum as she filmed Project Runway this summer.

In terms of finding a new husband, however, Klum has said it's not a top priority. "I don't know if I'll get married again," Klum told a German publication in July.

But she later added: "Although I really enjoyed being married. I'm a dreamer."

Default Heidi affair with Bodyguard?

omg Yahoo article:

"Seal, who? Seven months after her surprising split from her husband of nearly seven years, Heidi Klum may have found love again … and very close to home. According to reports, the “Project Runway” host has been dating her very own bodyguard of four years, Martin Kristen, who she was spotted getting cozy with during a family day at the beach in Sardinia, Italy, this week with her parents and four children just feet away. In one photo, Klum and Kristen are seated side by side on a rock and it looks like she is taking a pic of them on her phone, while in another, he has his arm around her as she smiles. “It's complicated," a friend of Klum tells People. "Their relationship is hard to define."
    The former Victoria’s Secret Angel has been growing closer to Kristen ever since she separated from Seal in January. Klum, 39, has admitted the breakup came as a surprise to her and she has reportedly been seeking comfort with her long-time pal during the “difficult time,” adds the People source. "Her inner circle of people she trusts is getting smaller and smaller and he is her No. 1 confidante."
    Klum is going to need all the support she can get from Kristen. Radar Online reports that the divorce between her and Seal is starting to get a little nasty. In addition to fighting over money – the $70 million model insists she and her less-successful ex had no joint assets, which he denies – they’re also going back and forth over their four children: Leni, 8, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and Lou, 2. She wants primary physical custody, but Seal believes they should share it 50-50. So much for their amicable split! "

Is Heidi Klum dating her bodyguard? - Yahoo! omg!
    ------Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.-----

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information