Login to remove the ads!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind - March 2, 2012 - Not A Doting Mother

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    michael k randomly guesses without putting much thought into them. he might be right every now and then but he usually just pulls stuff out of his ass regarding blind items.
    And does anyone really think she is a doting mother? I think it is JLo.
    Last edited by Lalique; March 7th, 2012 at 12:52 PM.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I agree with the Kate Gosslin guess...
    "Rubbing feet?" (instead of "elbows")- Dancing with the Star reference?
    I don't doubt one of her kids has special needs... Multiple birth children as well as babies born severely underweight are more at risk for neonatal mortality, developmental disabilities, and severe and lifelong special needs.
    (Gossiln kids were 2-3 pounds each)

Doting mother? She always makes sure she's pictured with her children in a fake-photo op way...but when she doesn't think anyone is watching... (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/katy-h..._b_682082.html)

Her and her "bodyguard" look close and it's been widely documented that she treats her kids and nannies like sh*t.

A couple examples...

The "bodyguard"

I do not know her, is she 'famous' enough for Lainey to write a blind about her?

Blog Entries

Is it believable to have three kids and not know how to put a disposable diaper on your sprog? I don't have kids, but I know how to attach a diaper.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    I do not know her, is she 'famous' enough for Lainey to write a blind about her?

As far as name/face recognition yeah lots of people know her, but she's a reality tv star. And Lainey despises these people, all of them. She makes a point not to write articles about reality tv people, Kardashians, Dancing with the stars (or shits as she calls them) etc. She only links to articles on them in the tingles section with a snarky comment at best. So I don't see her making a BI on one of them.

Esp.since there's gonna be a reveal (and a few clues before that usually), and she'd have no opportunity to make those considering she doesn't write about Gosselin & co.

Silver Member electrocuted_sheep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah View Post
    This is an old item by lainey. Do you think it might shed some light?

Lainey's Entertainment Update - Celebrity Gossip | Article Detail
    Interesting... Maybe Heidi's not much of a hands on mother as she makes herself out to be?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Diapers with sticky tape? I haven't seen those in over 5 years. They all have velcro now. Unless it's some super cheap version which doesn't seem likely for millionaires to use on their kids. Still, seems like Heidi fits the bill, although Heidi is a celebrity in her own right, Seal probably gave her access to the music industry in a way she wouldn't have normally gotten.

This is from today's "Smutty Shoutouts" section:

Happy 21st Birthday Loryjean with love from Maree who is sorry she couldn’t go to your party but says you two make a “formidable blind riddle-solving team”? Then...you don’t have to check the magazine covers to see who’s Not A Doting Mother, right?
    Julia Roberts is on "Vanity Fair" this month. Has she separated from Danny Moder? Of the few other fashion mags I checked, she was the only mother. I haven't checked other mags, though, like the gossip ones.

Reese has the cover of Elle for February.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

that's the first time I've ever seen Reese look gorgeous.

her head looks ridiculously huge on that magazine cover but yeah, she looks really pretty. photoshopped mucho though

Dear Greys - the answer to this blind is Sandra Bullock!!!

Break up with the asshole.

Kids - means Louie and Jesse's kids.

Kid with problem aggrevated by diet is Sunny.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

heidi's on elle's april cover.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

OMG, that would make my year. Probably not though, Lainey is as blinded by Saint Sandy as the rest of y'all.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Not Sandra. The BI talks says "kids" several times, so there is more than one child in the family.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information