Login to remove the ads!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item - February 15, 2012 - When she conceived

I'm thinking we may be aiming too high if Lainey's notted Sienna Miller. It has to be someone a bit more C-list
    I'm not saying it's NOT someone c-list, but I don't think her notting Sienna was any kind of clue as to the person's identity. She didn't "not" her as part of the blind; she just happened to have a Sienna pregnancy story soon after posting the blind and said "p.s. - she is not the subject of When She Conceived." I think it was just a preemptive measure to stop people from thinking the story was a clue.

I'm still on my Salma train but I also like the Beckinsale guess above. Lainey's always going on about how over-dressed she is, which could equate to wanting to be desired, and she gets lots of work from her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by BootsyCJr View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that Reese has talked about having kids with the new hubby. But it's a good guess although I have a hard time believing she's a big drug user. I'm thinking it's someone even older....
    I don't know if it's true, but someone on here once posted something about having inside info about Reese regularly buying coke.

I have a harder time believing Reese needs her nobody of a husband for access to anything.
    "...to Malceski, is that the Grand Final? Sydney are Premiers!" D Cometti 29/09/2012

LOOK HOW FRESH MY SUIT IS... NUFF SAID!

I just saw a photo of Paula Patton on another board and she looks pregnant. I'm going to go with her and Robin Thicke on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I have a harder time believing Reese needs her nobody of a husband for access to anything.
    Ah, well she's 35, so she's going to start soon.
    He's not just an ordinary agent, but a CAA "super-agent", he reps (amongst others) Matthew McConnerty & ScarJo; so he has a LOT of pulling power. He will also regularly out-earn her imo. He is probably more, much more powerful than she is.

(also Amber Heard, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Rachel Bilson and Kat Dennings, Toby McGuire, Robert Downy Jr)

Yeah but she's had a huge career since she was a teenager and has won an Oscar. She didn't need him for any of that. I don't think her career would be over if she didn't have him around anymore, which is what the BI seems to imply.
    "...to Malceski, is that the Grand Final? Sydney are Premiers!" D Cometti 29/09/2012

I agree it wouldn't be over, but she's heading for an acting desert due to her age. I totally agree that she's had a good career etc etc but as she heads for 40 it's all down hill unless she diversifies.

It was only a guess though

Elite Member

Reese's movies are bombing lately. As a friend said, marrying a super-agent was a great career move at this point. Reese is very aggressive about her career...though she probably loves the guy (and been dating him much longer than reported.)
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

This idea might be out there but I'll say it anyway. The title of the blind, "When She Conceived...", is very much like "When Harry Met Sally..." ("when," life-changing moment, followed by an ellipsis). But nobody with obvious ties to the movie seems to fit. Maybe someone smarter can spot a connection.

^I think that's got more to do with Lainey being a crappy and unoriginal writer.

Bronze Member

I don't know on this one...I like the Reese guess A LOT! I have heard the coke and ladies rumors about her so maybe. I think that I would have to say that Ben/Christina sounds like the one! Wasn't there a blind about his drugs & control over her career/appearance a while back? He has access and she hasn't made a movie since 1978 it seems like! I think this is the answer. Otherwise could it be a Fergie & Josh thing? Just throwing it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^I think that's got more to do with Lainey being a crappy and unoriginal writer.
    Haha! VOUCH!!!!!

Bronze Member

On Lainey 02/21/12:

Have I mentioned that Angelina Jolie is not When She Conceived?

Bronze Member

what about Uma Thurman (although would she be considered a C list actress--hasn't done anything big in a while)? She's rumored to be back with Arpad Busson.

"Have I Mentioned" sounds like a big hint. Any ideas?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information