Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 6/9/08 Post Partum Flirtation

Jumping on the Aguilera bandwagon...

"She meanwhile is repentant and has redevoted herself to her relationship after groveling successfully for forgiveness."

So THAT'S what she's been doing in all those clubs lately!!!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Christina---OOOHH, the slut!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Update from Lainey:
    PS. Salma Hayek is not a postpartum flirter though there are certain similarities.

^^Ha ha! Funny, didn't even THINK of Salma!

Heh, heh. Just read this on Dlisted:

"I'm sure Max just loves the taste of vodka-silicone-leche. Speaking of vodka, a source claims Xtina's vodka-filled partying is fucking up her marriage to Bat Boy. The source said, “Jordan’s sick to death of her partying. It’s causing a huge strain on their marriage. He’s at his wits’ end and he doesn’t know what to do.”

Lucky Max | Dlisted

Got to be her!!!

Elite Member

What about JLo?

From ONTD....

"Maybe there's a reason behind Christina Aguilera's constant partying lately. Apparently there's trouble in paradise between her and husband Jordan Bratman. These two are such an odd coupling but they seem to work so this surprises us.

Word is Xtina has been shamelessly flirting with another man who was a former associate of her husband. Jordan has retaliated by firing the dude and telling him to stay the f**k away from her. But the smarty pants that this guy is, he saved the email and is threatening to sell it to a tabloid. Scandalous!"

And we have a winner....
    "Eye on the TV, Cause tragedy thrills me
    Whatever flavor It happens to be"
    Vicarious by Tool

Silly girl. Call me naive ,but I actually thought Christina and her hubby would last... for a while at least.

lainey adds this:

"PS. Salma Hayek is not a postpartum flirter though there are certain similarities"

not christina, altho the cdan board is calling it for her...b/c of the boobs...her and salma have big 'uns. BUT...xtina has been w/ the fug hubby forever...relationship appears stable (compared to brit-brit, et al) sooooooooo...

i'm going to go w/ nicole richie b/c they have in common that they're both half mexican. nicole is mexican-african american, and salma is mexican-lebanese.

It's the Dirrty girl.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    lainey adds this:

"PS. Salma Hayek is not a postpartum flirter though there are certain similarities"

not christina, altho the cdan board is calling it for her...b/c of the boobs...her and salma have big 'uns. BUT...xtina has been w/ the fug hubby forever...relationship appears stable (compared to brit-brit, et al) sooooooooo...

i'm going to go w/ nicole richie b/c they have in common that they're both half mexican. nicole is mexican-african american, and salma is mexican-lebanese.
    Yeah but by that token, Christina is half hispanic (at least), as is Salma and they both have hispanic surnames.

Salma and Christina are more alike that Salma and Nicole.

Both are both overpowering in their sexuality and alpha-female traits. I cant figure out how to say it, but just think about Christina and Salma. Lainey is right; there are certain similarities. Huge boobs, tons of makeup, strong facial features, big hair. At least thats how it breaks down in my sleep-deprived mind.

Its totally Christina. I'm sad about this. I really loved her and Jordan. But I agree There does seem to be a disconnect.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Had a baby not too long ago, supposedly a happy family. But there’s been a little blip. And it’s not just the late nights. Seems she’s been a little bored with domesticity and has had a naughty flirtation. Saucy text messages and heated exchanges, some suggestive touching and closed door petting were spicing up her life but the subject of her giddy infatuation was not the father of her child. They didn’t seal the deal but it came very, very close.
    What does it mean to come very, very close? Oral?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    Yeah but by that token, Christina is half hispanic (at least), as is Salma and they both have hispanic surnames.

Salma and Christina are more alike that Salma and Nicole.

Both are both overpowering in their sexuality and alpha-female traits. I cant figure out how to say it, but just think about Christina and Salma. Lainey is right; there are certain similarities. Huge boobs, tons of makeup, strong facial features, big hair. At least thats how it breaks down in my sleep-deprived mind.

Its totally Christina. I'm sad about this. I really loved her and Jordan. But I agree There does seem to be a disconnect.

...i'll be sad too if it's xtina. LOVE her.

still think it's NR tho. There are 22 hispanic/latino groups. xtina is 1/2 Ecuadoran, but both NR and Salma share Mexican ethnicity, as opposed to generalizing all latinos as one bunch. xtina has been in that relationship for a while now, and the fug on the hubby was fug then and is fug now...don't think she'd jeopardize that. NR however, is an established trainwreck...even xtina during her wildest early 00s can't hold a candle to NR's extreme partying.

update from Lainey...

PS. Post Partum Flirtation is not Halle Berry. Hell no.

PPS. This is not about Kate Hudson. Kate Hudson keeps making sh*tty movies. She is not an overreacher. Then again, she’s never worked at a rub’n’tug either.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information