Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 12/15/08 - Cuba and Chocolate

Oh you're just saying that to aggravate me!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    I think #1 might be Johnny Depp.

[watches several heads explode]

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

*Goes to find submachine gun*
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Okay, can I put Chris Rock on the list? We are very limited here.

He is a father. I would never say he is gay.

I think Lainey is hinting that #1 is Will Smith.

No Jada, No GMD
    At the premiere of Seven Pounds last night in LA – Will Smith, a rare carpet self promotional occasion withOUT his wife. Ordinarily not a big deal. But it’s been bizarre the comments he and Jada and even Rosario Dawson have been making lately.

Rosario plays Will’s love interest in the film. She says he put off and putt off their love scenes until the last possible moment, that he was too shy, or too much of a gentleman, or whatever…for whatever reason he did not want to make out. So much so that Jada had to, like, push him out the door to go fondle another woman. Then she kept talking about it to the press – go on honey, go show ‘em what’s mine underneath there, go show the world how you keep me happy…

Sounds a little extra, non?

So Jada’s absence last night? Probably more of the same. Will Smith is desirable and heterosexual. Thing is, now I believe that even less.

As for the GMD … you know he would have been there for his man, right? Only he’s in New York, working hard at his own imaging. This is why they’re besties. They understand each other.

Will Smith proves hes straight by not taking wife Jada to premiere of Seven Pounds
    Too weird to live, too rare to die.

^ Interesting. Although I wouldn't have thought Lainey would be surprised at Will being gay.

^^Yeah this definitely isn't Will. Lainey hints (and sometimes is pretty blatant) about her thoughts on him. She wouldn't say she was surprised about this, if it were him.

And crap, Mrs V, I'm at work and so if you posted a picture response, I can't see it because my work server has some things blocked . I'm imagine it's either a gun pointing at me OR someone giving me the finger, though.
    Last edited by Sialia; December 17th, 2008 at 02:47 PM.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

^I concur. She's already had a blind about Will's gayness (Trailer Visits), which means he can't be #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Marla_Singer View Post
    I think Lainey is hinting that #1 is Will Smith.

No Jada, No GMD
    At the premiere of Seven Pounds last night in LA – Will Smith, a rare carpet self promotional occasion withOUT his wife. Ordinarily not a big deal. But it’s been bizarre the comments he and Jada and even Rosario Dawson have been making lately.

Rosario plays Will’s love interest in the film. She says he put off and putt off their love scenes until the last possible moment, that he was too shy, or too much of a gentleman, or whatever…for whatever reason he did not want to make out. So much so that Jada had to, like, push him out the door to go fondle another woman. Then she kept talking about it to the press – go on honey, go show ‘em what’s mine underneath there, go show the world how you keep me happy…

Sounds a little extra, non?

So Jada’s absence last night? Probably more of the same. Will Smith is desirable and heterosexual. Thing is, now I believe that even less.

As for the GMD … you know he would have been there for his man, right? Only he’s in New York, working hard at his own imaging. This is why they’re besties. They understand each other.

Will Smith proves hes straight by not taking wife Jada to premiere of Seven Pounds
    Does anyone think this is a clue for the Besties blind?

I believe Calimoon already posted the 'bestie's stuff and who the hell knows!

I don't think #1 is Will either---for same reasons, NO ONE would be shocked at the Will gay stuff. Except for people that have their heads up their asses. Then, yes.

Got nothing other to add though in terms of guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by tragicallyflawed View Post
    Does anyone think this is a clue for the Besties blind?
    I don't. Lainey has used the term for several people. I think Lainey's just commenting on why they usually show up at the other's premiere and belong to Xenu's Gayness Protection Program.

Bronze Member

You know what would really, really surprise me?

If #1 is Russell Crowe.

It's so out there.

Oh wait, she says he's a nice person. Guess that lets Russell out.

Hi! I'm New Here!

Default HAS to be...

#1 is Mark Wahlberg. He's not married, hence "official partner". He's got kids with her. He got in trouble with the law when he was younger, hence "settled down and reformed". And with an oscar nomination, he's respected and a major player. Former rapper, hence "freestyling", a rap term. And he's rumored to be really nice.

#2 is Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. She never says he's an actor, she says "celebrity". The cowboys' symbol is a star, and the cowboys are touted as "America's Team", hence "our star". He's dating what's-her-tits, not married so he's "much less attached". He's also "playing for the boys team".

Yep, I'm right.

Bronze Member

Owen Wilson?

Silver Member

On Lainey 12/18/08

PS. Russell Crowe is not Cuba. Daniel Craig is not Chocolate. Justin Timberlake isn’t chocolate either, but that would be amazing.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information