Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 12/15/08 - Cuba and Chocolate

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    It's here: Hugh Jackman's Strange Setup - E! Online

Here's an article where she acknowledges Hugh's gay rumors:
    Lainey's piece about Hugh proves she wouldn't really be surprised if Hugh is gay. No one would, outside the minivan majority. Would a man living on his property be considered hidden or stashed away? And in what way is Hugh reformed?

Colin Farrell is reformed (horndog, rehab), nice and generous (remember the homeless man?) seemingly incredibly straight, has a kid, and has been dating that British author for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    I think #1 could be Russell Crowe...didn't he apparently have a rep for being an angry jerk, but now is perceived as "reformed?"
    Russ has got to be the straightest man who ever lived. (have you seen how he dresses? case closed, lol) Plus, I doubt Lainey would consider him nice and generous. (though I think the latter is certainly debatable. He gives a lot to charities, under the radar) And as much as I love him, even I wouldn't consider him a nice person.
    Last edited by Tati; December 21st, 2008 at 01:31 PM.

Jim Carey or Ewan Mcgregor for blind 1?
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Lainey's piece about Hugh proves she wouldn't be really surprised if Hugh is gay. No one would, outside the minivan majority. Would a man living on his property be considered hidden or stashed away? And in what way is Hugh reformed?
    I don't think it proves that she wouldn't be surprised. She sounds pretty doubtful in that post, and says that she hasn't heard anything concrete. I could see it being shocking to her because she's said she has a huge crush on him, and called him virile and swarthy, and admired him because he married a normal woman.

Like this post:
    Go on with your sexy self
    Freshly anointed People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Hugh Jackman and his wife arrived in LA today in advance of Australia’s premiere.

Yum.

His hat. The pants. The way his shirt clings to his body but not in an overly beefcakey kind of way. And of course how nice he is, stopping for autographs, never irritable, never ungrateful…

There are pipsqueaks out there who have a lot to learn.
    Hugh Jackman and wife arriving at LAX on the day he`s named People`s Sexiest Man Alive

and

Thankful for Hugh Jackman
    He turned 40 the other day. 40 looks damn good.

Here he is with his family at Bronte Beach, playing with the kids, hanging out with his wife, enjoying some lemonade in the sunshine. He’s the hotness, non?

Love.Him.

And love even more than he doesn’t have a Hollywood Wife. It makes your fantasies possible, you see? Because Hugh Jackson really could love an ordinary woman. He does it every day. That could be you. Maybe tonight it could be me.

Wolverine is due out in May.

Hugh, Taylor Kitsch, Liev Schreiber … so much quiver in 2 short hours! Can’t wait!
    Hugh Jackman celebrates his 40th birthday playing with his kids

Bronze Member

What about Christian Bale for #1? Although I don't know how the reformed part would fit for him.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    I don't think it proves that she wouldn't be surprised. She sounds pretty doubtful in that post, and says that she hasn't heard anything concrete. I could see it being shocking to her because she's said she has a huge crush on him, and called him virile and swarthy, and admired him because he married a normal woman.

Like this post:
    Go on with your sexy self
    Freshly anointed People’s Sexiest Man Alive, Hugh Jackman and his wife arrived in LA today in advance of Australia’s premiere.

Yum.

His hat. The pants. The way his shirt clings to his body but not in an overly beefcakey kind of way. And of course how nice he is, stopping for autographs, never irritable, never ungrateful…

There are pipsqueaks out there who have a lot to learn.
    Hugh Jackman and wife arriving at LAX on the day he`s named People`s Sexiest Man Alive

and

Thankful for Hugh Jackman
    He turned 40 the other day. 40 looks damn good.

Here he is with his family at Bronte Beach, playing with the kids, hanging out with his wife, enjoying some lemonade in the sunshine. He’s the hotness, non?

Love.Him.

And love even more than he doesn’t have a Hollywood Wife. It makes your fantasies possible, you see? Because Hugh Jackson really could love an ordinary woman. He does it every day. That could be you. Maybe tonight it could be me.

Wolverine is due out in May.

Hugh, Taylor Kitsch, Liev Schreiber … so much quiver in 2 short hours! Can’t wait!
    Hugh Jackman celebrates his 40th birthday playing with his kids
    Hugh is still not reformed of anything that we know of, and Palermo is still living right there on his estate, not hidden or stashed away.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Robert Downey Jr., That is who I was thinking of also
    He's the first one who came to mind. Lainey really likes him too. Come to think of it he's always seemed a bit "fey".
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Lainey notted RDJ.

I don't think it's Hugh...he's not really hiding Palermo, they're in business together, he lives on his estate...
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    He's the first one who came to mind. Lainey really likes him too. Come to think of it he's always seemed a bit "fey".

lainey is so full of shit.... there have been gay rumours about RDJ before , he pings my gaydar and a girl on ontd last week had a story of him sleeping with her male boss during his so called experimental phase; yet lainey is say he is no way inclined gay , she so covers for the ones she loves.

i love the man as well but i can also believe he loves the boys as well

Oh wow...Christian Bale!! That's a good guess Meg!!

Quote Originally Posted by junebug View Post
    lainey is so full of shit.... there have been gay rumours about RDJ before , he pings my gaydar and a girl on ontd last week had a story of him sleeping with her male boss during his so called experimental phase; yet lainey is say he is no way inclined gay , she so covers for the ones she loves.
    I don't think she's necessarily covering for him; he's just not the answer to this blind.

Also, I think I remember reading her write that she just reports it as she hears it. So, these blinds are probably based on something she's found out recently.

Maybe none of her sources have ever told her RDJ boy-boy stories.

PS. Cuba is not Christian Bale. Chocolate is not Keith Urban. But I love that you guessed him. Heh.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Silver Member

^^ It doesn't say that, but this post above is a direct quote from Lainey 12/17/08.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    ^ And Johnny lives full-time in southern France when he's not filming, so I don't see how Cuba could ever be close.
    I just read recently that Johnny and his family spend about half of their time in California, but that they arrive without fanfare.

For the last time: It.Is.Not.Johnny!!!!

*Shoots pusssykat and blows smoke from barrel*
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

I think #1 might be Johnny Depp.

[watches several heads explode]
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information