Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 12/15/08 - Cuba and Chocolate

Ummm...it's not Johnny.And even suggesting so is against board rules

Please refrain.Thank you
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    I suppose, but Clooney doesn't interest me, so I'm not really up to date on him.

oh i see now, well to update you clooney has a huge rep has a ladies man according to the same media that paint women like aniston has 'cant keep a man' clooney is the exact opposite, he is the hollywood playboy that cant be kept cos he is too busy playing the field; make of that what you will

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Ummm...it's not Johnny.And even suggesting so is against board rules

Please refrain.Thank you
    Agree with you totally, Mrs V. Well put.

So now that it's been proved that isn't the Divine Depp, who else is a "happy father" with "an official partner"? Is Colin still a candidate? Although if this man is married after all, how about Travolta? Or Russell Crowe? OMG, what am I saying - he's nowhere near nice enough!!! Hmm. If he's married, I'll go with the Will Smith guess.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Just gut reaction--

For #1 - Matt Damon

For #2 - Clooney

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    Agree with you totally, Mrs V. Well put.

So now that it's been proved that isn't the Divine Depp, who else is a "happy father" with "an official partner"? Is Colin still a candidate? Although if this man is married after all, how about Travolta? Or Russell Crowe? OMG, what am I saying - he's nowhere near nice enough!!! Hmm. If he's married, I'll go with the Will Smith guess.

nah travolta wouldnt be shocking in the least, the man has had gay rumours dogging him for years neither would will smith esp with his bout of gay and sex swapping rumours , and russell is not know for being nice or generous

I am leaning towards Matt Damon but the partner part really makes me think it's someone who isn't married.
    Fabulous!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    I am leaning towards Matt Damon but the partner part really makes me think it's someone who isn't married.
    i think so as well and that why i ruled matt out and thought johnny ; i feel ill even typing johnny's name

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Don't hit me,but Colin Farell sounds like #1..
    i dont think him, cos the clue says

The first is a happy father, settled down and reformed, bankable and respected at the same time… a major player
    i wouldnt call colin any of those things above, especially 'bankable' which i dont think he has ever been ; when i think boxoffice kings colin is not a name i think of .
    Last edited by Tati; December 21st, 2008 at 01:27 PM.

All I know is that #1 definitely isn't Will Smith. Lainey's already pretty clearly revealed him as the subject of the blind where the actor asks hot young guys back to his trailer. So she wouldn't write this one saying it's a surprise to her.

I'm hoping she'll not some people tomorrow (e.g. Johnny-baby, Matt).
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

What about that bongo guy, what's his face? Mconahay or however the hell it is spelled.
    The attention whore who's always barechested. He's not married is he? And he just had a kid?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

The Matt Damon guess makes sense to me (although I don't want it to be him), but he is married. However, he is, by all accounts, a very nice, approachable guy. My first thought, though, was Johnny Depp, which would be an equally big shock. He has a partner (not wife), a happy family life, and owns several properties besides the home in France, including a huge estate in L.A. and a private 45-acre island in the Bahamas.

For #2, Gerard Butler.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    What about that bongo guy, what's his face? Mconahay or however the hell it is spelled.
    The attention whore who's always barechested. He's not married is he? And he just had a kid?
    he is not a bankable moviestar and respected at the same time… or what we could call major player

Bronze Member

Wait a minute! Hold the phone! Wasn't there a BI once, can't remember from who, but the author talked about someone on the set of a very famous pirate movie that was secretly gay. Does anyone else remember that one, or am I delusional? At the time everyone guessed it was Orlando, but what if it was really Johnny? But add me to the list of non-believers.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by HeidiHo View Post
    Wait a minute! Hold the phone! Wasn't there a BI once, can't remember from who, but the author talked about someone on the set of a very famous pirate movie that was secretly gay. Does anyone else remember that one, or am I delusional? At the time everyone guessed it was Orlando, but what if it was really Johnny? But add me to the list of non-believers.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Reminds me, about three years ago, I emailed Lainey about gay rumors surrounding bongo boy and Pene Cruz. This was before the amount of email she got was too inundating because she wrote back. She said that a friend of hers shagged him and he gave her the "fuck of her life." At least at the time. She later mentioned it in her blog:
    Matthew McConnaughey does not need supervision. Or a beard, although some would say he already has one. For the record, I do not think he's a McGay. Unless he stopped f&cking women 2 years ago. Which is when a certain acquaintance of mine bagged him good and hard. But that's another story.

Last Word for Tuesday, May 30, 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    For #2, Gerard Butler.
    Butler ain't a mega-star. Not by a long shot.

I like the Matt Damon guess

I like when Lainey starts eliminating names

2- Leo?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information