Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 12/15/08 - Cuba and Chocolate

Good point about Damon not being a bad boy. But I also don't think it's RDJ. She said it was a surprise. Would RDJ being bi or gay be a surprise? Or maybe she was surprised he would stay closeted.

I have to tell you, this one really, really surprised me. He plays it so well. And in the end, if it wasn’t such a fraud, it totally wouldn’t matter. He is the nicest, nicest person. Kind and considerate and generous… makes me sad he’s forced to live a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by fattymatty View Post
    Good point about Damon not being a bad boy. But I also don't think it's RDJ. She said it was a surprise. Would RDJ being bi or gay be a surprise? Or maybe she was surprised he would stay closeted.
    What about Matthew McConaghey? Former naked bongo-playing badboy. Settled down with Camilla Alves and a father of two now. Usually described as a very nice guy. Bankable -- making at least four movies in 2011. Not sure about respected, though, since he's made a lot of less-than-weighty movies.

Bronze Member

From LaineyGossip today:

Amidst a scandal in Italy that has the Italian Queen linked cocaine use and prostitution, George Clooney was spotted in Milan today shooting yet another commercial for Nespresso. I’ve attached a couple below but go to YouTube and they’re all over the network. That useless Camilla Belle is in one of them, probably the one where he looks best. Elisabetta Canalis probably wanted a piece of that action...only now her sh-t is too public, he has to wait before he can clean it up for her. But only for the benefit of others. He likes her that way when they’re at home. Dirty and depraved...what? No of course not. Someone as charming as George Clooney is nothing less than a romance novel come to life.

Anyway, there’s a warm and fuzzy story circulating right now from Jerry Weintraub about a practical joke that George and Brad Pitt once played on him while promoting Oceans 13. They were flying back to LA from Italy:

"We drink one bottle, two bottles we get on the third bottle and I started feeling woozy, and I never get like that. I could drink forever. These guys are drinking with me and I'm woozy and they're fine. And all of a sudden I pass out. I get on the couch and I sleep all the way to L.A. When I got up I felt squishy stuff in my shoes, in my underwear, in my clothes, and they put M&M's in my underwear... I said, 'You sons of bitches! What did you guys do to me?' I found out from the pilots and the stewardess they were drinking water." (Source)

I wonder if this is another clue linking George Clooney to Chocolate?

fgg

lainey's all but flat out stated that clooney is "chocolate"

*sobs in a corner* WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY??????

Gold Member

Great, now I'm craving M&M's.

*sticks fingers in ears*

LALALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!

Not Clooney!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Bronze Member

Oh, wait... I think I read Lainey's post incorrectly. George wasn't the one who was pranked; he was the prankster. Maybe this isn't a clue after all?

Bronze Member

I feel like a newbie thread hog, but I can't sleep, which resulted in my reading the entire text of Lainey's live blog she posted today. At the 1:02 mark she seems to drop a clue about Matt Damon...

Sarah:
    And Matt Damon is conspicuoulsy absent from the Affleck's sphere and has been for a while.
    Tuesday August 3, 2010 1:02 Sarah
    1:02
    Lainey:
    Matt and Ben are still tight. For sure. But Matt has other secrets to keep.

Gold Member

Take it for what it's worth, but in her Live Blog chat for today, Lainey made an interesting comment on Matt Damon. The talk was centered on Casey Affleck and his current legal troubles, Ben was brought up and someone asked why Ben and Matt weren't seen much anymore. Lainey said Ben and Matt are still tight, but that "Matt has other secrets to keep." Cuba semi-reveal? I know Damon is the top guess for Cuba.

Weekly Live Blog - Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's the comment at 1:02 in the blog log.

Gold Member

I always thought Ben Affleck was gay.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    I feel like a newbie thread hog, but I can't sleep, which resulted in my reading the entire text of Lainey's live blog she posted today. At the 1:02 mark she seems to drop a clue about Matt Damon...

Sarah:
    And Matt Damon is conspicuoulsy absent from the Affleck's sphere and has been for a while.
    Tuesday August 3, 2010 1:02 Sarah
    1:02
    Lainey:

Matt and Ben are still tight. For sure. But Matt has other secrets to keep.
    Damon = Cuba
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    Damon = Cuba
    If Damon is Cuba, could his wife be the answer to the Ted Blind about the woman who keeps getting knocked up to hold onto her man?
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Bronze Member

I'm surprised this is still being debated. Lainey has let it be known many times that Clooney is chocoalate and Damon is Cuba. She said at her anual Smut Soiree that Cuba has an Oscar but not for acting.

I think the reformed bad boy thing refers to when basically broke up with that Minnie Driver on Oprah.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunny2 View Post
    I'm surprised this is still being debated. Lainey has let it be known many times that Clooney is chocoalate and Damon is Cuba. She said at her anual Smut Soiree that Cuba has an Oscar but not for acting.

I think the reformed bad boy thing refers to when basically broke up with that Minnie Driver on Oprah.
    All interesting, but I still think that Lainey is full of it on this BI. Chocolate as Clooney? Sure, why not, he's a kinky boy. But I don't buy Damon is gay for a second. Gimme pictures or it's a lie.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lainey makes up BIs.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Thread Information