Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 1/29/08

^yeah, I've seen that site before. I don't know if I trust everything that is on there. It says it's constantly updated but you can't tell.

Also, I still don't think Pierce Brosnan qualifies as squeaky clean--lawsuit from a pappy last fall, eldest son has had run-ins with the law...

Bronze Member

I don't think this is Pierce either. I'm going with Clive like most people have said although I hate to think he's going to waste like that.

Lightbulb Lainey BI 1/29/08 - New clue

From Lainey's "Smutty Shout-outs" section today:

For Georgia on your 38th birthday… am sorry, can’t give you what you really, really want which is the answer to Just As She Is. Forgive? Will you settle for Happy Birthday and … Hawaii? A clue is your gift.
    June 25, 2008 €“ Smutty Shout-Outs

Were those pictures of Pierce Brosnan's wife in a bikini taken in Hawaii? I can't remember. Or does Clive Owen have some connection to Hawaii?
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Wink

All right, guys:

Pierce was in Hawaii this month to promote the Maui Film Festival

and the crown jewel:
    HE LIVES IN HAWAII!!!!

These days, Brosnan lives mainly on Kauai.

http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/7334/40/

and in January on holiday with his wifey:
    http://kgmb9.com/main/content/view/7334/40/

I think we have a winner, guys!

But dammit, now my ploy to steal Clive OWen away from his wife is going to be more difficult... LOL. j/k

Bronze Member

I'm not surprised since Pierce was a common guess but I had convinced myself that it was Clive.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

So his wife is a lesbian? Jeez...I'll keep my mean spirited comments to myself.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Bronze Member

Do you all think Lainey's post today about Christian Bale was in reference to this Blind? It seemed to be....

Bronze Member

Dang... she notted him ages ago. Which blind is it referencing then????

^^^Squizz1982, do you mean Lainey's references to how much he loves his wife? She says that all the time about him. I don't think she's hinting to a blind in this case.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Hit By Ban Bus!

For Georgia on your 38th birthday… am sorry, can’t give you what you really, really want which is the answer to Just As She Is. Forgive? Will you settle for Happy Birthday and … Hawaii? A clue is your gift.
    Hmm, this may be a stretch, but: "I'lllllll tell you what I want, what I really, really want"....

"Bridget Jones" is so veddy British...Isn't Becks pretty squeeky? Don't people wonder what he sees in Posh? Doesn't he seem to really love her?
    Last edited by Sasha; July 15th, 2008 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Jones View Post
    http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...rt/gossip.html

I don't know if all of this is true, but it certainly answers a lot of blind items if so.
    I don't completely trust this site, either. I'm sure some of it is true, but not all of it. Or some of it's just a bit twisted up but on the right track. For example, it says Naomi Campbell dated the Edge when, in fact, she was once engaged to Adam Clayton (U2's bassist).

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Hmm, this may be a stretch, but: "I'lllllll tell you what I want, what I really, really want"....

"Bridget Jones" is so veddy British...Isn't Becks pretty squeeky? Don't people wonder what he sees in Posh? Doesn't he seem to really love her?
    Becks had that affair and there have been rumours of more. I wouldn't call him squeaky, and this blind made it sound like the guy wasn't that bothered about sex. The 'really really want' does make it sound like it's a Spice Girl though. Hm.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Becks had that affair and there have been rumours of more. I wouldn't call him squeaky, and this blind made it sound like the guy wasn't that bothered about sex. The 'really really want' does make it sound like it's a Spice Girl though. Hm.
    Wasn't there a question as to the credibility of the woman claiming an affair with Becks? I'm not sure, the details are eluding me right now.

Just throwing this out there, but Oprah has a house in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Becks having affairs would throw him out of consideration. Remember, the guy in the blind apparently had no roving eye, no jealousy, no threesomes with the wifey & her lover, and no problem with it either. Becks has gotten around.

^Yeah, let's not forget about the whole Rebecca Loos scandal, which the Beckhams later talked about making their marriage 'stronger.'

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information