Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 1/29/08

I'd think Johnny, but he and Vanessa aren't married, and this BI goes out of its way to call her his wife.

Count me in for Pierce Brosnan.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Pierce would be my guess.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I thought of Clive Owen because of his devotion to his wife.

And many find this man perfect. Dashing, debonair, scandal-free, which is why some of late have been questioning his devotion to his wife, baffled by the attraction.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Maybe who ever he is, is on antidepressants? Or is on some other drug that slays your sex drive?
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I think a lot of people are saying Clive because of a pic that showed up of Clive with a really hefty woman. But that woman was his assistant, not his wife. His wife is quite lovely.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^ I've seen pics of Clive's wife, and she isn't Hollywood thin, but she's not fat either. She's just average, like Bridget Jones. I've always got this incredibly sad vibe from Clive. His recent confession of devotion to his wife just seems to fit this blind.

^You're right, he does seem sad.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Another reason I dno't think its Clive is because they have two tween girls, I hardly think they could get away with mommy having girlfriends sleep over.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^ That's why I don't think its Pierce either.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    ^^ I've always got this incredibly sad vibe from Clive.
    Really? Why? I love him!!!

Straight up, Pierce Brosnan came to mind.

Yep it could be Pierce. But why would he marry a lesbian unless he was gay also and wanted a 'beard'?

Pierce Brosnan was my first guess.

Well, Hugh Jackman leaps to mind, but he's gay, so this isn't him.

Certainly could be Pierce, but only because of the bikini pics--otherwise I never would have thought of him.

This one is Christian Bale.
    The Perfect Henry is a Perfect Man

Sorry…can’t stop griping. Christian Bale should totally play Henry in The Time Traveller’s Wife. Eric Bana, whatever.

But here he is last night at the premiere of 3:10 to Yuka with his wife Sidi. And as picture perfect as they look here, they are even more so in person. Not for the cameras but behind them. Ran into them last year at TIFF, he was promoting Rescue Dawn. Plain as day – he adores her. Totally totally adores her. They want privacy and shockingly enough, they actually live privately. Can you imagine? So private that the name of their child is still not widely, if at all, known. Crazy, non?

As you know, Christian has been working on The Dark Knight with Heath Ledger. Wonder if his example has rubbed off positively on his co-star who, in terms of clean living and commitment, is apparently the exact opposite? Doubtful.
    Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 10:10:00 AM
    More Proof He’s Perfect

Christian Bale. One of the most sought after actors, matinee idol good looks, chooses not to take his career down a certain path, not a famewhore, devoted to his wife, doesn’t sell out, for all those who keep making excuses for celebrities, blaming the paparazzi for lack of privacy – it is possible, you see, not to be one of them. Christian Bale is a great example.

As such, there really is no “game”, no contrivance, no carefully crafted, PR-approved message. Case in point, here’s what he said at the 3:10 to Yuma premiere the other night when asked about working with Russell Crowe:

"Everyone said, 'Man, you're going to have a tough time.' And I thought, 'Bring it on! Come on, buddy, give me the best you got!' "I tell ya, he was the easiest damn guy I've ever worked with. He was so simple. We got along so well, and he just appreciates people who know what they're doing - that's it. He's a good guy."

Most publicists would have cringed. Because while intending to be complimentary of his co-star, Christian is essentially openly acknowledging how many people hate Russell and are sending warnings against him. So while Russell might be flattered, he’s probably also like… who’s talkin’ shit behind my back?

It’s the small things that make him perfect. Christian Bale is perfect. And quit appealing for him on the Freebie Five. Would one night be enough? And wouldn't you want to talk? And walk? And more? Christian Bale, like Johnny Depp, is a Lifetimer. He doesn't belong on the Freebie Five.
    Friday, August 24, 2007 at 12:00:00 AM

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information