Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 06/16/08 The Other Woman Doesn't Work

^ I've come to think that Lainey often phrases things that way as a means of working in the link. She "nots" a lot of people in similar ways, and I don't know if they're supposed to be clues or just awkward phrasing.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

From Lainey today:

PS. Kevin Costner does not have another woman.
    Sheesh, no kidding. He doesn't fit any of the clues. I'm still thinking maybe RFK Jr. I wonder if her "notting" of Kevin Costner is a clue. Hmmmm, he was in "JFK"...
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Hi! I'm New Here!

Janine Turner! Never hear about her with anyone. Works infrequently. Has child but has not identified the father.

Latest Lainey update...

PS. Emilio Estevez does not have another woman.

Alright already, I'm ready for the reveal.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm still convinced it's RFK Jr. as well.

And Lainey, please stop with the lame-o nots. We effing know it's not Ron Howard, Donny Osmond, or Emilio Estevez. Yeesh.

^I don't see how RFK Jr. qualifies as "wholesome." The man was caught & charged with a heroin possession 25 years ago.

^^Really? I didn't know that. Wow. Okay, so not him then, either. I give up on this one.

Note to self: read people's Wikipedia pages before making guesses .
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Well, I must say.....Daryll Hannah is a really weird "not" I think...and she used to date JFK Junior.

So did we agree that it def wasn't Gina Gershon and Bill....the infamous Vanity Fair rumor that was going around.....
    Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Geisha View Post
    Well, I must say.....Daryll Hannah is a really weird "not" I think...and she used to date JFK Junior.

So did we agree that it def wasn't Gina Gershon and Bill....the infamous Vanity Fair rumor that was going around.....
    Yeah, Bill ain't that wholesome either.

Quote Originally Posted by Geisha View Post

According to someone who went to The Society's Smut Soiree in Toronto, "Lainey said we were on the wrong track thinking the guy was a former president or someone who played a former president."

I'm thinking it's someone who recently campaigned for president. It's worth noting that this post appeared less than a week before this blind:
    Minnie Driver today on the NY set of Motherhood starring Uma Thurman – lovely makeup, hair beautifully blown out… she’s never looked prettier.

Will always think of her fondly from Good Will Hunting. It’s one of those movies I always watch if I come across it on tv on a Sunday. Like the American President with Michael Douglas, but we’ll save that for another day.

I remember thinking…what an odd casting choice. But they had such chemistry she and Matt so of course it was no surprise they started dating. Until – according to urban legend – he dumped her on Oprah and she had to eat it at the Oscars.

Poor Minnie. VERY unlucky in love. Always the one with the answers, my mother will tell you it’s her jaw. Something about the shape of it being unwelcoming of a happy heart. I think it’s more a case of bad taste in men. They are entirely unsuitable. Or she gets them well before they’re ready.

Don’t you hate being That Girl? The one who suffers through the f*ckery only to see him come through the other side the best boyfriend/husband ever and you don’t get to reap the rewards?

Minnie is That Girl.

She was That Girl for Matt Damon. She was That Girl for Josh Brolin.

And she lost her mind and dated Criss Angel. WTF???

As you know, her baby father remains a mystery. Seriously…everyone’s been tryin’ to know but NO ONE knows. It is still possible to keep a secret in Hollywood.

Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 at 11:55 AM

Minnie Driver on the set of Motherhood
    I'm still sticking to my Mitt Romney guess.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Minnie Driver and Mitt? I don't see it. He's far too much of a straightlaced, stick-up-the-butt repressed type. Closeted gay, for my money.

Ya'll check out this Wiki Page and see if you can come up with something.

^Not Minnie Driver. Minnie was 'notted' back on June 23.

Hello???

Straight-laced, repressed type = wholesome

Lainey update July 9th
    PS. Heather Locklear is not the other woman.

Like the American President with Michael Douglas, but we’ll save that for another day.

This may be way off but she did mention Michael Douglas in the American President and he has been notted. So I thought what a great clue. Who else was in that movie? Annette Benning and her husband is Warren Beatty. Legendary family includes Shirley MacLaine. Just a stab.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Elite Member

What about Daphne Zuniga and RFK Jr? Was over at Ent Lawyer's site and he has a pic of her today in his random photos. It got me thinking. She's single, the right age, and hasn't done very much, and is very involved in environmental causes. RFK Jr. is a Prof of Env Law and is all about saving the planet. Still don't think that the Kennedys are bastions of fidelity, but for your average person who doesn't follow gossip, maybe they are?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information