Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Lainey Blind Item 06/16/08 The Other Woman Doesn't Work

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    But Lainey has always said she won't touch politics on her site... that it's not what her site is about.

GRR. I really want to know who this blind is about!

Just a thought regarding politics: I doubt it is a Canadian because she probably wants to avoid politics if at all possible. If it were, people could easily attack her for fronting for one of the political parties there, right?

Since she can't vote in the US, so it would be only a gossip issue for her. No one could accuse her of spreading rumors to benefit someone in Canadian politics.

Update from Lainey today...

PS. Tiger Woods does not have another woman and Tara Reid isn’t the other woman.

I have a guess for the man in the blind. Martin Luther King III? His father's infidelity is well known. The family definitely has a legacy. He would have connections to the entertainment industry, since his brother Dexter works in it. I thought of Dexter first, but he is not married. MLK III kept his marriage secret for almost two years.

Hi! Been lurking 'til now...

Do you think there's any significance to the way the blind is titled? Like maybe the other woman doesn't work but the wife DOES work (probably not as an actress) and might be well-known for what she does. The wife could be part of what makes the family "legendary," though the hereditary cheating would indicate more than one generation.

PS. Justine Bateman is not the other woman. The Governator is not hiding mistresses.

PPS. Also – It’s Always Something… Else!

^^This book was turned into movie based on Gilda Radnor's life... Jamie Gertz played Gilda... interesting but not sure if it's related to the blind or something else
    Last edited by Belinda; June 20th, 2008 at 10:51 AM.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by cherrybaby View Post
    The BI doesn't say they live in the same place. And Mitt has definitely visited LA, e.g.,
    Mitt Romney is a great guess! There was an Entertainment Lawyer BI several months ago that claimed one of the presidential candidates was seeing someone on the side (and that people would be very surprised when they found out who it was). EL is supposed to reveal it after the election.

He and his wife bought a house in CALI recently. Don't think the woman is Shannon Dougherty, though.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sorry OT.

Does anyone else ever have trouble opening certain pages in threads? I can't open page 5 and am writing this comment in hopes that it posts so I can read the latest comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post

PS. Justine Bateman is not the other woman. The Governator is not hiding mistresses.

^^This book was turned into movie based on Gilda Radnor's life... Jamie Gertz played Gilda... interesting but not sure if it's related to the blind or something else
    I was puzzled by the PPS, too. No idea.

Quote Originally Posted by baddoggy View Post
    Mitt Romney is a great guess! There was an Entertainment Lawyer BI several months ago that claimed one of the presidential candidates was seeing someone on the side (and that people would be very surprised when they found out who it was). EL is supposed to reveal it after the election.

He and his wife bought a house in CALI recently. Don't think the woman is Shannon Dougherty, though.
    Well, maybe it is Romney & Doherty!

Also, I'm not sure why Doherty's not believable. After all, most people would never think Madonna would allow her husband to beat her, but let's face it, we all know she's the answer to Strong And Not. Public image and private life aren't necessarily the same.

I somewhat new to this, but my curiosity over Lainey's blind items have forced me out of hiding. I'm wondering, could the man possible be the country singer Tim Mcgraw? I don't know why, but he popped into my mind.

^Yeah, Lainey posted a couple of years ago that she had changed.
    Brenda might be older, and wrinklier, and much less taut but Brenda always had great hair. And Brenda STILL has great hair. Here's Shannen Doherty at the TV Critics press tour, trying to squeeze any remaining juices out of a dying career.

Say what you will about her character - my favourite - but the bitch owned the best mane on the show. Long and thick and what I always wanted, especially at the very end, when it was halfway down her back. I do hope she makes it. Apparently she's a new person, apparently she's not the drama queen we knew and loved. Come on gossips…if Tori Spelling can get her own show, why not Brenda Walsh?

Posted on Friday, July 14, 2006

Tori Spelling|Brenda's best quality

Default EL's presidential blinds

Quote Originally Posted by baddoggy View Post
    I could only find two EL blinds regarding the Presidential election:

This one with a candidate sleeping with an aide.

This one where the spouse is having an affair.

Any others I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post

Have we shot down John Edwards for this one yet? He's the commonly-thought answer to the EL blinds.

And it ties into Lainey's PPS because 'Its Always Something' is a book and famous character by Gilda Radner on SNL. She died of cancer and brought attention to the disease, and John Edwards wife has cancer too. Maybe thats a reach?

Anyway, Gilda's character, 'Roseanne would reply in her honking nasal voice: "Well, Jane, it's always something. If it's not one thing, it's another thing, but it's always something." And then she would pass along additional commentary by other famous legal and compliance scholars, who coincidentally were also related to her. Usually she quoted her renowned father, but she also cited other scholars, including her Nana Roseannadanna, Aunt Pollyanna Roseannadanna, and her "musically happening cousin, Carlos Santana Roseannadanna."' (i pulled that from a speech about the character.)

So basically, that PPS affirms that:
    - the father was a cheater
    - politics / legal field
    - the actress is gossip-worthy? Hence the 'its alway something, if its not this, its that'

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Calimoonchild, that's some good deductive reasoning there, but John Edwards father was a factory worker and his family was far from "legendary".

security team, code name, official, radar, blow their cover... there seems to be a military/covert operation theme going on here....

eta: so, the consensus is that this is political? giuliani, bloomberg...????

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information