Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Lainey Blind 29/12/09 - Casting Couch

This blind item totally sickens me.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

It is gross but the word all over the internet is that it's Gretchen Mol, Weinstein, his wife and the Lively girl. Only thing that isn't clear is who the second dude is. How sad is this story?
    Last edited by buttmunch; December 30th, 2009 at 05:25 PM.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    Why? She is a grown woman with a child and husband who has decided to debase herself for a read of a script (if it is her)!
    I've never heard of her so I guess her plan failed. It's sad how much people want "success". I'd rather give up and have small roles than let old , dirty men cum on me . You are basically a prostitute for a bigger pay off than usual.
    As the very wise Cristal Connors said in Showgirls, "We're all whores, darlin'. We take the cash, we cash the check, we show them what they wanna see." Sorry, I had to.

Quote Originally Posted by laurenshelton2 View Post
    She was also 100% certain that Robert Pattinson was People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive this year and, well, ... WRONG. Her sources are bogus and she's been known to just make shit up. I hate Lainey.
    to another Lainey hater.

And that poor Mol chick looks so bland and forgettable. I liked her in The Notorious Bettie Page but I think that had more to do with Bettie Page being interesting subject matter than with Mol's charisma or acting ability.
    Zee likes this.

Brad Pitt broke up with Gwyneth Paltrow when he found her on her knees "auditioning" for Harvey.

*shudder*

And yeah, I definitely think Gretchen, Harvey & wife, and Blake. I hope Blake stays away.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    As the very wise Cristal Connors said in Showgirls, "We're all whores, darlin'. We take the cash, we cash the check, we show them what they wanna see." Sorry, I had to.

to another Lainey hater.

And that poor Mol chick looks so bland and forgettable. I liked her in The Notorious Bettie Page but I think that had more to do with Bettie Page being interesting subject matter than with Mol's charisma or acting ability.
    I loved her in Bettie Page. I liked the personality and LOVED the body. Especially that scene in the woods posing for the photographer....

Quote Originally Posted by Evul View Post
    Brad Pitt broke up with Gwyneth Paltrow when he found her on her knees "auditioning" for Harvey.

*shudder*
    Wooooooow...

I heard they broke up because she wasn't, um, "auditioning" for Brad.

This BI is sick, but a story about some Hollywood starlet getting used and taking money shots in hope of having a bigger career doesn't surprise my jaded, cynical mind at all.
    Posted from my iPhone

*shudder*
    The thread below addresses that rumor, and it sounds like it has no basis in truth:

Jennifer Aniston 'skipped charity event because of Gwyneth Paltrow'

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    It is gross but the word all over the internet is that it's Gretchen Mol, Weinstein, his wife and the Lively girl. Only thing that isn't clear is who the second dude is. How sad is this story?
    I feel like this blind isn't really that blind. She may as well have spelled out Harvey, Georgina, and Blake's names out in letters they were so easy to figure out. Gretchen Mol is the only one in the blind that required some thinking.

*shudder*
    Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Wooooooow...

I heard they broke up because she wasn't, um, "auditioning" for Brad.
    Brad & Gwyneth broke up because she cheated on him with someone. But not by blowing Harvey Weinstein. I've heard either Guy Oseary or Ben Affleck. I can't imagine Gwyneth blowing Harvey to get a job. She's too holier-than-thou to stoop to something like that. Besides, she's practically Hollywood royalty given how her parents were well-loved in the biz and that her godfather (Spielberg) just up and gave her a role in 'Hook.'

In other gossip, I've heard that the blonde servicing Harvey was Charlize Theron, which would make much more sense because she was just another pretty face until her Oscar win for Monster. Oh, and Cider House Rules (1999) was a Miramax flick.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

I feel very sorry for her because from the looks of her bio he didn't do a damn thing for her. Now he's going to break someone else in? It is just a sad situation. I know I know it's been done for years and years but it still doesn't make it right.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I think it's sort of sad that this was put out there and it's so obvious who it is. Can't one service a powerful producer in hopes of landing better rolls without the whole world knowing about it?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Silver Member

On Lainey 12/31/09

PS. Kate Bosworth isn’t part of this Casting Couch. Also not Sienna Miller. Or Nicole Kidman. Are you kidding? She’s, like, BFFs with Rupert Murdoch. Strike out Evan Rachel Wood too. And Michelle Pfeiffer and David E Kelley and Annalynne McCord. Please. In her dreams.

Lainey,it's been solved,sweetie.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Lainey,it's been solved,sweetie.
    Perhaps not all her readers also read this blog to KNOW that . . .

that was not a negative comment meant towards you felix.I've seen this item solved on Dlisted,ONTD,and a bunch of other sites Lainey is aware of.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Silver Member

Thanks, mrs. v. I didn't take it personally I've just seen Lainey comment that she keeps posting "nots" in response to folks who email her with guesses.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information