Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Lainey Blind 29/12/09 - Casting Couch

Bronze Member

Yeah this IS disturbing. You don't want to really know that this stuff goes on, but I'm sure it does. Especially after the whole Michael Bay/Megan Fox thing, I'm convinced it's more common than most people know.
    I always found it strange that Nicole Kidman was kissing Weinstein's ass so much. I hope she didn't have to pay to piper for her roles. Or Alba, Cruz, or Uma for that matter. Ish!

I just re-read the blind and am even more convinced the player and wife are Harvey and the Marchesa designer (I really can't be bothered to Google her name). This part of the blind is what makes me think so:

Never mind that he’s married. His wife benefits handsomely from his generosity and while he may not fulfill her with fidelity, he certainly makes up for it through client exchange.
    Harvey's starlets always wear Marchesa, hence the "client exchange" part. The wife benefits by having someone on a red carpet wear her gowns.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Bronze Member

the only thing I can think is....bastard, he deserves a painful death. or a desperate starlet do the lorena bobbit act. or his "little buddy" to dry and fall.
    her priorities are wrong but he is a bastard, that´s probably the only way he gets sex anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    Yeah this IS disturbing. You don't want to really know that this stuff goes on, but I'm sure it does. Especially after the whole Michael Bay/Megan Fox thing, I'm convinced it's more common than most people know.
    I always found it strange that Nicole Kidman was kissing Weinstein's ass so much. I hope she didn't have to pay to piper for her roles. Or Alba, Cruz, or Uma for that matter. Ish!
    Well if Gwyneth could do it...but yeah ick.

Well, look what I found, Gretchen Mol attending the premiere of Inglorious Bastards, a film exec produced by ta daaa.... Harvey Weinstein.

WireImage.com – The Largest Entertainment Photo & Video Archive
    Go Habs Go!!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by tonks View Post
    the only thing I can think is....bastard, he deserves a painful death. or a desperate starlet do the lorena bobbit act. or his "little buddy" to dry and fall.
    her priorities are wrong but he is a bastard, that´s probably the only way he gets sex anyway.
    Why? She is a grown woman with a child and husband who has decided to debase herself for a read of a script (if it is her)!
    I've never heard of her so I guess her plan failed. It's sad how much people want "success". I'd rather give up and have small roles than let old , dirty men cum on me . You are basically a prostitute for a bigger pay off than usual.

Silver Member

Maybe, but given the accusation that Power Player is trying to keep the Potential Replacement from another role to make her run to him, one wonders if he didn't do the same thing to the first starlet.

I wonder who Lainey's source is on this--it must be someone very close to the situation, because she's aparently 100 percent sure it's true. (Since it's easy to figure out the item, and it's pretty damning of Weinstein and Mol, she'd be risking legal action if it weren't accurate.)
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    Why? She is a grown woman with a child and husband who has decided to debase herself for a read of a script (if it is her)!
    I've never heard of her so I guess her plan failed. It's sad how much people want "success". I'd rather give up and have small roles than let old , dirty men cum on me . You are basically a prostitute for a bigger pay off than usual.
    I know, but he plays with his power there "you want to work, have sex with me", and whoever he is he has enough power to stop the other one career. he is a bastard. I don't care if the first one is willing to do it or doesn't care. but he is degrading them and humiliating them.

Silver Member

On Lainey 12/30/09

PS. Casting Couch is not about Kate Beckinsale. Also not Jennifer Garner, Ben Affleck and Anna Paquin

No job in the world would make me want to give that man pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by immature View Post
    Maybe, but given the accusation that Power Player is trying to keep the Potential Replacement from another role to make her run to him, one wonders if he didn't do the same thing to the first starlet.
    ^Exactly.

And that probably is the only way he gets his sex, basterd!
    Last edited by SweetPea; December 30th, 2009 at 11:03 AM.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    I wonder who Lainey's source is on this--it must be someone very close to the situation, because she's aparently 100 percent sure it's true. (Since it's easy to figure out the item, and it's pretty damning of Weinstein and Mol, she'd be risking legal action if it weren't accurate.)
    She was also 100% certain that Robert Pattinson was People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive this year and, well, ... WRONG. Her sources are bogus and she's been known to just make shit up. I hate Lainey.

This could be anyone, but this screams Gretchen Mol/Harvey Weinstein to me. I remember the whole new "It Girl" magazine cover and felt something in the milk wasn't clean. And this was long before I knew how much publicists and power players play a role into this sorts of things.

Her early experience a testament to the dangers of premature publicity, Gretchen Mol was all but declared Hollywood's new "it" girl before her career had even left the gates. After appearing in only a handful of films, Mol was chosen to star as Matt Damon's girlfriend in John Dahl's Rounders. A highly touted film that also starred Edward Norton, it was endlessly publicized before its 1998 release. Mol was made part and parcel of this publicity, and her blonde, milk-fed looks were the subject of numerous magazine articles, including a memorably provocative Vanity Fair September cover story. Rounders, however, turned out to be a sizable disappointment, and the slavish attention surrounding its female lead virtually evaporated.

Gretchen Mol - Biography - MSN Movies
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Hi! I'm New Here!

Some more pictures that could support The Replacement being Blake:

Pictures of Blake with Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman, who happens to be Harvey's wife...

the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - Blake Lively

Blake wearing Marchesa to the premiere of 'Where The Wild Things Are'

Blake wearing Marchesa to a screening of "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee" in New York City, November 15

etc, etc, etc.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information