Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Janet Charlton Blind Item 01/03

Uh, not positive. Actually I seem to recall it being the baby brother on Home Improvement rather than JTT (the middle brother). What was that kid's name? Besides, he was way to tall to be this blind. I'm sticking with Chad Allen.

It was definitely one of the kids from that TV era anyway.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I remember seeing the 'E! THS' on Home Improvement, and though my memory ain't what it used to be, I believe JTT denied being gay (as I believe it was brought up at one point)....though I could be wrong, or hallucinating.

JTT is exactly 5'6" and very skinny.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Uh, not positive. Actually I seem to recall it being the baby brother on Home Improvement rather than JTT (the middle brother). What was that kid's name? Besides, he was way to tall to be this blind. I'm sticking with Chad Allen.

It was definitely one of the kids from that TV era anyway.

The baby brother (Taran Noah Smith) is the one who was living with/married to an older woman and had a falling out with his parents, I think over the money he made.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    The baby brother (Taran Noah Smith) is the one who was living with/married to an older woman and had a falling out with his parents, I think over the money he made.
    OMG that's RIGHT!! I totally forgot about that situation! Hilarious!!! And sad.

I used to love that show, and I had the biggest crush on JTT. I had JTT posters from "Tiger Beat" all over my walls and owned every single movie that he had been in.

Anybody have an adam4adam membership? Would be an easy way to get an answer!

Bronze Member

I think its the former child star from Who's The Boss. D listed has his pic and story. But I think Canada.Com crossed the line on this one. The guy isn't hurting anyone. He just seems lonely and wants love like anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I remember seeing the 'E! THS' on Home Improvement, and though my memory ain't what it used to be, I believe JTT denied being gay
    , and that ALWAYS means they aren't

Quote Originally Posted by JordanJames View Post
    I think its the former child star from Who's The Boss. .
    I know people say theres no way to 'act gay' but seriously I knew when I watched this kid for the first time that he was going to turn out gay. He already had something about him, his voice, his mannerisms, it was a clue. And hey, I was right.

Canada.com claims that Who’s the Boss star, Danny Pintauro, has posted a personal ad on a popular unnamed gay dating site. Danny who played Jonathan on the 80’s sitcom came out of the closet years ago. He’s 30 now and says he’s “sexy, passionate, fun, verbal, obedient (and) open to anything.”

He says he’s around 7 inches and doesn’t smoke, but likes to drink. Sorry, I need to stop. How is this news? It isn’t. I should’ve waited to post this under tomorrow’s “Who Cares?” news, but I’m just going to go with it. That all being said, I’d hit it from the front and back.

And what would Mona have to say about this? You know her ass was into some kinkeee business.

www.dlisted.com

^Yeah but he came out in 1997. Maybe it's gossip because of the way he likes his partners - rough and tough.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information