Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Huge batch of past Blind Item reveals

Oh really? I'll have to google some pictures from that movie than, and check it out. Thanks for the heads up!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by pookie207 View Post
    Hah! Sounds like it was a genuine laugh and not that fake laugh she uses in movies you can spot a mile away.
    I freaking hate her fake horse laugh, which is why she caught my attention this time in particular. It was definitely genuine. I'm convinced she viewed the notion of an affair with Clooney as ludicrous

Wouldn't the Robert Pattinson one make more sense if the girl was Kristen Stewart? Maybe I'm reading it wrong?

No, because Edward and Bella aren't brother and sister. Edward and Rosalie are though - hence Rob Pattinson and Nikki Reed being guessed.

Seems to be still going, as she turned up to New Moon filming with Rob's guitar which he left in LA.

*hides in shame at revealing she's a Twiharder!*

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    No, because Edward and Bella aren't brother and sister. Edward and Rosalie are though - hence Rob Pattinson and Nikki Reed being guessed.

Seems to be still going, as she turned up to New Moon filming with Rob's guitar which he left in LA.

I'm a bit confused why the tabs keep pressing a Pattinson/Stewart "romance" when he's obviously hooking up with the other chick instead. Is it just promoting their movie romance for the kiddies, a PR stunt? I've kind of always pegged Kristin Stewart as gay anyway.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

And the things I read recently (admittedly in NE) was that Kristen Stewart couldn't stand to be in the same room as him due to her jealous of all the press he got....

Quote Originally Posted by Ava_Verhaal View Post
    J. Depp
    Oh hell no.

Damn it, I just came across this tidbit of information about Julia Roberts: Is desperate to work with Johnny Depp, as she believes they look like brother and sister. (November 2007) Uhm, I don't think they look like brother and sister.

Another related trivia bit:
    Plans a new movie about impending motherhood as she is attempting to obtain film rights to best-selling British author Tony Parsons' new novel The Family Way. (January 15, 2005)

The author of the book The Family Way wrote an article in Feb 2006 in The Guardian mentioning his experience with Julia Roberts:
    I am writing a screenplay for Julia Roberts. This means that my phone starts ringing late in the day, when Los Angeles is waking up. It is Sally Willcox, one of the top agents at CAA. Sally represents me, and she also represents Julia Roberts; although I am a malnourished sardine and Julia is Moby Dick.

Julia read my novel, The Family Way, when she was pregnant with her twins, bought the film rights and told Hollywood that she wanted me to write the screenplay. Usually, they don't want the writer of a book on the same continent as the screenplay, but Hollywood does what Julia Roberts tells it to do. (The Family Way wasn't even published in America; Julia Roberts is the only fan I have over there.)

The first draft I turned in was the perfect screenwriting-class length - 120 pages, with a page of screenplay equalling one minute of screen time. Julia told me to forget all that stuff. Now the second draft is with her, 150 pages long, and it's much more like the book. 'When's the film coming out?' people ask me, and I tell them: 'Probably never.' But in my heart, I think it will happen - if the woman on my team wants it to happen.

You sense the power she has in Hollywood. I feel like I am Sir Walter Raleigh in the court of Queen Elizabeth 1: 'Give this man 10 ships.' I accept that there is always the chance that she might one day want me beheaded.

In another interview in 2006 Tony Parson mentioned that Julia Roberts dropped the project, but that they were still friends.

One more related snippet. This time from January 2005:
    New Hollywood mum Julia Roberts enjoyed pregnancy so much, she's planning a new movie about impending motherhood. The actress, who gave birth to twins Phinnaeus Walter and Hazel Patricia last November, is attempting to obtain film rights to best-selling British author Tony Parsons' new novel The Family Way. The novelist's spokesperson tells Pagesix.Com, "Things are at an advanced stage. No contracts have been signed as yet, but we are currently in talks with Revolution Studios, with whom Julia has a deal."

Considering she was pregnant in late 2006 and gave birth in 2007, it'd be interesting if her husband wasn't the father.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well, her fugly kids couldn't possibly belong to Johnny...sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post

Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information