Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The hollywood wars/follow up of the story of mr moviemaker and mr moviestar

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^It may be a large Gay Card, but is anyone else wondering if this has anything to do with the fact that Suri hasn't been seen out in public since January?

Tom and Katie keep Suri under wraps

Well, whatever great reasons the $cienos are giving for her not being on display are bullshit. Everything they spew is bullshit.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Well, whatever great reasons the $cienos are giving for her not being on display are bullshit. Everything they spew is bullshit.

You got that right.

I say it might have something to do with Suri because why would Spielberg feel guilty about playing the gay card when rumors of Tom's gayness have been around for ages? All he would be doing is confirming everybody's extremely stong suspicions. OTOH, anything to do with a child would cause hesitation and guilt in anyone who was even half decent. mr. and mrs. moviestar must suspect he will play the 'child card'~ after all, didn't 'the church of strong believers' do it? Projection, much?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    This has to be George Lucas. They just worked on Indiana Jones together.
    Spielberg and Lucas have been friends for a long time so I will have to agree with you.

A fascinating read here. Not sure if it ties in with this story, but for some reason I think events are linked. Especially the conclusion in the end is very interesting.

"It's looking like the perfect storm," says Dave Touretzky, a research professor of computer science at Carnegie Mellon University and a longtime critic of the Church. "I just can't believe what's happened over the last six months. It's all falling apart for Scientology now. We're looking at the end times for them."

After reading many things about CO$ these last few months, who would even have wished/dared to think about the end of CO$ just a year ago?

magazine/2008/03/scientology_anonymous_protests_tom_cruise_01.php

Mogwai thanks again, this latest installment was brilliant. So exciting. TAKE THEM DOWN SPIELBERG!!!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Mogwai, I've been LOVING this story. Thanks so much! But - and I'm probably just being a major thicky here - when I click on the new link, I just end up at the GR forum's main page. Can you shed some light?
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    Mogwai, I've been LOVING this story. Thanks so much! But - and I'm probably just being a major thicky here - when I click on the new link, I just end up at the GR forum's main page. Can you shed some light?
    sorry, I messed the link up.
    This should work

Link

As we wrote Friday there’s a little chapter we had wanted to add to our last installment of the Hollywood wars, but held back on this due to the fact our sources were not able yet to confirm it just yet. Now that we have received confirmation of it by several sources, we feel confident enough to print it after all. This story may be a bit difficult to read, this is done for one simple reason ; we have to protect our sources. Their identity could easily be given away if we don’t use extreme caution.

The old ties

Other than mr and mrs moviemaker’s three oldest children another character was brought into play by the church of strong believers. A character of mr moviemaker’s past; the previous mrs moviemaker….

Since mr moviestar knows the former mrs moviemaker personally, it’s decided chances of the biggest effect will be achieved when he personally takes on this task. And thus, mr moviestar ends up at the doorstep of the, rather surprised, former mrs moviemaker…
    Now, the meeting was semi-private. Semi private because there were three people arounf to witness the events taking place during it. Other than telling you one of them an actress, we can’t reveal this could bring about trouble for one of our sources.

It does not take mr moviestar long to cut to the chase when he tells the former mrs moviemaker he’s extremely worried about mr moviemaker. The concerned former mrs moviemaker enquires if there’s something wrong she is not aware off. Mr moviemaker proceeds filling former mrs moviemaker in and ends his monologue he’s there to enlist the help of former mrs moviemaker.

The bewildered former mrs moviemaker wonders why mr moviestar is telling her all this. Mr moviestar repeats he’s there to ask for her help. Former mrs moviemakers appears amused and asks him if she understands this correctly ; mr moviestar wants the former mrs moviemaker to contact her ex husband and warn him his wife will destroy him? She then wonders just what makes mr moviestar think he will listen to her?

Mr moviestar has his answer ready; he knows the opinion of the former mrs moviemaker still matters to mr moviemaker. To force the issue he adds ; why not be honest, he – like many others – is fully aware the real reason why former mrs moviemaker’s latest marriage fell apart was because she was not able to let go of a certain person in her past. But instead of winning former mrs moviemaker for his cause with this, she appears to be distancing herself. By no means willing to leave it at that, mr moviestar ends by stating that of all people, former mrs moviemaker should be fully aware what the current mrs moviemaker did to mr moviemaker from the day he met her.

Former mrs moviemaker now tells mr moviestar she thinks it would be better if he left. She fails to see why mr moviestar insists on bringing up matters she and mr moviemaker left behind them a long time ago. Things go from bad to worse when at that precise moment former mrs moviemaker’s oldest son arrives on the scene….we are fully aware this whole story reads more like a movie than reality but our sources have ensured us, more then once, this is exactly how it happened..

Former mrs moviemaker oldest son arrives on the scene, and loses self control the minute he sees mr moviemaker, demanding to know what the hell he is doing there. It’s witnessed how former mrs moviemaker feverishly holds her oldest son back from charging at mr moviestar.
    Former mrs moviemaker’s son then angrily asks her why she’s even talking to this man. Is she not aware of what he is trying to do?

Former mrs moviemaker answers she’s not deaf and not daft. She is fully aware of matters and tells her son that if he calms down, mr moviestar can do what former mrs moviemaker asked him to do ; leave.

Before he leaves mr moviestar asks former mrs moviemaker to at least think about it, she replies she already has and that she no way in hell is willing to play his game. There’s also a warning for mr moviestar before he leaves. The warning is issued by former mrs moviemaker’s son; if mr moviestar does not leave his father, mother, stepmother and younger brother and sister’s alone he won’t just be dealing with mr moviemaker.

Even after mr moviestar has left former mrs moviemaker’s son remains upset. And even while former mrs moviemaker takes him aside in attempts to calm him down, we can tell you mrs former moviemaker’s son again asks his mother why she even bothered talking to him. He tells his mother he’s more than convinced mr moviestar is aware of her feelings and is trying to use them to his advantage. Thus, not only hurting mr and mrs moviemaker with it, but former mrs moviemaker as well.

Former mrs moviemaker again tells her son the last time she checked, she wasn’t daft and is fully aware of what mr moviestar was trying to do. Her son mutters mr moviemaker should be warned about what took place. Former mrs moviemaker agrees and promises her son she will. But, this is something we will leave for our next chapter, since there’s just one more person who will be brought into this story.

Oh yes, the church of strong believers had one more trick up their . The last person approached by them is someone important, make that extremely important in mr moviemaker’s life. To leave you with a small hint before we return we can tell you that without her, the world never would have heard of mr moviemaker. Stronger than that; he probably, almost certainly would not have existed….

London Sentinal
    March 22 2008

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^His mother of course.

Haven't there been whispers that SS doesn't exactly get along with her? That maybe he has 'mother issues'? I might be totally out in left field here, if so please correct me.

Spielberg's mum, totally. Small hint? pssh! totally obvious

And Amy Irving is now getting caught up in this? The plot thickens.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Oh those bastards bringing his ex wife and mother into this sorry mess. Urgh.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

This would make such a good movie.

I cannot imagine how the London Sentinel can possibly get so much conversational detail from even one side of the story, let alone both. But I don't care. Fiction, semi-fiction, faction or fact, I LOVE this story. It's like installments of a favourite TV programme. And ehanc, you're right - it would make a great movie. And we know just the man to make it!
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Bronze Member

My new hero, Max Spielberg:
    http://baby_szalinski.tripod.com/id6.html

They need to cast HIM as Indy's son...sounds like he's a take-no-prisoners, bad-ass mo-fo.

Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information