Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The hollywood wars/follow up of the story of mr moviemaker and mr moviestar

TOM'S CHURCH COUNTERATTACKS

March 15, 2008 -- THE Church of Scientology is striking back at a group that's been harassing it.
    The wacky religion - which claims Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Juliette Lewis and Leah Remini as members - has been the target of a group calling itself "Anonymous," whose members take credit for bombarding Scientology churches across the country with prank calls, bomb threats and cyber attacks since January.
    But now the church has counterattacked by posting YouTube videos under the title, "Anonymous Facts," detailing the death threats from Anonymous and identifying its members, who are labeled "terrorists" although they look more like frat boys.
    The main four-minute-long video, titled "Anonymous - Hate Crimes and Terrorism Directed at Scientology" - is described as the "Scientology Official Report on Anonymous Hate Crimes."
    It features a menacing voice-over that describes the group's attacks in detail. "January 2008. A message from 'Anonymous' is sent to the Church of Scientology."
    The voice-over continues: "Their attacks start on Jan. 17th. They illegally bring down the Church of Scientology Public Information Web site. Jan. 18th. Two hundred and forty one harassing phone calls. Obscene faxes. Death threats. E-mail threats. Bomb threat. Envelopes containing an unknown white powder resembling anthrax are delivered to 24 churches."
    The narrator goes on and on, then names men they claim are members of the group.
    "Any Anonymous member may be an accessory to these criminal acts. Many of their identities are known," the videos say.
    Ryan Benno from Valencia, Calif., is shown, as well as Jonathan Brown from Tarzana, Calif., who is making a goofy face in his photo, and Sean Carasov from Los Angeles. None of the men in the videos could be reached for comment.
    A spokesperson for the Church of Scientology said, "We absolutely made the videos."
    "We have researchers that have found these men. When you get death threats and bomb threats directly going after the church, we don't take it lightly."
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/igGUIqc6pU4&rel=0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/igGUIqc6pU4&rel=0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    ηαтαℓιε
    wнo ѕayѕ noтнιng ιѕ ιмpoѕѕιвle. ι've вeen doιng noтнιng ғor yearѕ

There are seven children in the Spielberg-Capshaw family:
    SOURCE: Steven Spielberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alrighty... I did some research on the paper...

mogwai (please, don't feel offended): you said your friend is writing for the london sentinel? you mentioned that the sentinel and the echo are merging, but the first one is still being published? I could not find any clue regarding the merging or the "london sentinel" itself.

How come, that all the websites that list all the kentucky newspapers only feature the sentinel-echo?

The other thing I don't understand: the sentinel-echo is a weekly (monday) newspaper - but the dates underneath the reports from the paper are random?

Is there anybody here from Kentucky who can clear my confusion?!

<- runs & hides

Don't worry about offending me, that's not an easy thing to do. It's obvious you have your doubts, and that's perfectly fine, it's a free country. I'm just giving the story as I receive it. I did see the paper last time I visited her, so I know it does exist.

But, you're gonna have to clear up my confusion as well, because I don't know where I stated she writes for the paper. To my knowledge I've only said she reads it

Don't know much about the Echo, but do know the Sentinal is a small daily paper . She did tell me about the merge way back, but I don't recall the inns and outs. I'll ask her again next time I speak here (if I don't forget - lol)

And again, don't worry about offeding me. I;m just posting it for people to read. I believe big portions of the story, but it's entirely up to people reading it to do so or not. Won't make any difference to me
    Last edited by mogwai; March 15th, 2008 at 05:18 AM.

thanks for all the explanation and sorry for the mix up - I recalled it wrong with the reading / writing thing - it was in the first thread of yours (the one I haven't looked up in a long time)!

Again, thanks! And keep on posting!

you're welcome

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by eobane View Post
    There are seven children in the Spielberg-Capshaw family:SOURCE: Steven Spielberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Yes, I forgot to mention the adopted kids. I just meant that the rumor that she taunts her adopted kids by telling them she only has 1 child makes no sense given that she's given birth to 4. So that info sounds made up to me.

I suppose the bit about having an affair with her riding instructor could be true -- I always sort of figure everyone in Hollywood has had affairs, done coke, and is probably bi. That's why I find a BI like the Mr. Moviestar one so fascinating - because it's a totally different topic.

This could be right. Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom was released in 1984 and he married Amy Irving in 1985. He hired Kate as the lead in that movie which was filmed before his marriage which ended in 1989. He married Capshaw in 1991.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Ah, you say, you still have not told us what the big goal of the members of the church of strong believers was!
    The Co$ is evil! Pure evil!

^world peace ROFL

Bronze Member

First post, but, I have a theory on all this after seeing this brought up on other sites that are against the um . . . church of strong believers.

Yeah, remember that story posted on the movement against the church? I'm one of their number, and there's reasons Mr. Moviestar seems as bat-shit insane as he does, and can't seem to buy the fact that the real blame for being an idiot is all on him and not Mrs. Moviemaker.

It's called the third dynamic in strong believer's terms, that in cases where someone is being turned against them, there's always a third party doing it, thus the idea that Mrs. Moviemaker is the villainess when it's really all in Mr. Moviestar's head.

Another case of this to illustrate this third dynamic is the Anon movement happening now. It's driving the church of strong believers up the wall because the protesters are, well, right, and cause more poo-poo trouble for them not since the FBI raided them in the 70's (wiki operation snow white). Because of this, a rumor floated out of the church that their leader, calling him the Angry Midget here, had bought the idea that all these internet geeks were being manipulated by Psychiatrists, the German Secret Service, and . . . the Macabrian Fourth or Fifth Invasion Fleet.

Thank you, L Ron Hubbard.

Point of all this? The fact that the Church of Strong Believers and their followers can't blame themselves when they screw up, and they screw up a lot thanks to a policy known inside the church as Fair Game.

To sum it up, it is church policy that they silence their critics any way they can, including legal threats, manufacturing evidence, faking bomb threats, harassments, intimidation. Wiki Operation Freakout and what they did to Paulette Cooper when she published a book exposing the church of strong believers back in the late 60's early 70's. They were ordered in court to stop such tactics and cancel the policy, but apparently that's only true when you ask them directly.

It happened in 1991 when Time published an article called the "Scientology: cult of greed" (goggle it and read it, it's really eye-opening) where they were sued for libel by the church of strong believers (they won after spending 7 million on a defense), and it happened recently to stop the protest yesterday in Clearwater, Fl, their Mecca. Their lawyers sought an injunction against unidentified protesters, who were hiding their ID's because of stuff like this, using an law usually used for battered women's protection days before the protest. An hour after they got to laughed out of court, a bomb threat was called in at their Org in St. Petersburg, and the bomb squad blew up a homeless guy's suitcase. Coincidence?

So, yeah, the story of the church of strong believer's continued harassing Mr. and Mrs. Moviemaker for the sake of their friendship with Mr. Moviestar isn't too farfetched. The story, even if it is gossip at this point, probably won't be published because the media is afraid of having another libel suit thrown at them by the church.

That said, I disagree with American In London being Kevin Spacey, if only because he's never worked with Mr. Moviemaker before (thank you IMDB), but . . . John Landis has. John Landis, director of an American Werewolf in London, worked with Mr. Moviemaker as producer on Twilight Zone: the Movie, where Mr. Moviemaker directed one of the segments. If you've noticed all of the previous chapters in this war, the code names were all movie title related, ie. Ocean Lover (Ocean's 11, Clooney) and Hard to Catch (Catch Me If You Can, DiCaprio). It fits more that these two directors and producers would know each other if they've worked together before.

Regardless, the fact is that even with this story, the church of strong believers and Mr. Moviestar together are under intense scrutiny right now from outside forces, so pursuing Mr. and Mrs. Moviemaker might get moved down on their priority list. There's talks among the Anon's to continue protesting well into November, and especially on the 5th, plus . . . at the premiere of Valkyrie itself.

Interesting times indeed.

Good work, Anon. I agree with John Landis. I was confused about Spacey, because I don't recall him knowing EITHER Mr. Moviestar or Mr. Moviemaker that well to have these conversations.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Will Smith -- I Am (Not) Scientologist!

Posted Mar 18th 2008 8:43AM by TMZ Staff
    Will Smith says just because he's a Friend of Tom doesn't mean he's a Scientologist ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Smith tells Rush & Molloy, "You don't have to be Jewish to be a friend of Steven Spielberg. You don't have to be a Muslim to be a friend of Muhammad Ali. And you don't have to be a Scientologist to be a friend of Tom Cruise." So what is Smith, anyway? "I am a Christian. I am a student of all religions."

Will made the public pronouncement to refute allegations in a recent Radar magazine story that he and wife Jada Pinkett, along with Kimora Lee Simmons, have been recruited into the LRH fold. TMZ spotted W & J slicing steak at Cut last week with T & K, which only fed the rumors.
    ηαтαℓιε
    wнo ѕayѕ noтнιng ιѕ ιмpoѕѕιвle. ι've вeen doιng noтнιng ғor yearѕ

Quote Originally Posted by AnonMouse View Post
    First post, but, I have a theory on all this after seeing this brought up on other sites that are against the um . . . church of strong believers.

Yeah, remember that story posted on the movement against the church? I'm one of their number....
    Welcome to GR Anon!

Did you picket on Saturday and have cake?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonMouse View Post
    That said, I disagree with American In London being Kevin Spacey, if only because he's never worked with Mr. Moviemaker before (thank you IMDB), but . . . John Landis has. John Landis, director of an American Werewolf in London, worked with Mr. Moviemaker as producer on Twilight Zone: the Movie, where Mr. Moviemaker directed one of the segments.
    Welcome, Anon. Fascinating stuff. I agree that it's probably Landis, except I wouldn't call them friends by a long shot. TZ:TM kind of took care of that.

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information