Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The hollywood wars/follow up of the story of mr moviemaker and mr moviestar

mad1 Google is your friend. It's a paper.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I googled it as well but did not come up with anything that was called London Sentinal (except for a paper in Georgia USA). It did go to something referring to London Sentinel but turned out to be a movie review paper and then another that is an online discussion group for gossip that reverts back to the below:

alt.gossip.celebrities
    This is a Usenet group - learn more
    Playful~

London Sentinal used to be large paper but , was stripped down from National to a local London paper about three years ago.They are now linked to the Echo Sentinel and will merge fully with this paper by the end of the year.

From publications it looks like the Echo will do the real big (inter)national news and sports, society, entertainment and so on will be done in the sentinal. Right now they're still published under London Sentinal don't know if that will change was the merger is fully completed.

Hope this makes sense. I tried to explain as best as I understood from what I was told lol

Echo Sentinal

The problem with your url is if you use their search button for any of the key words like Mr Moviemaker or Mr Moviestar or any combination, including removing caps and punctuation, nothing retrieves. How long ago was this published?
    Playful~

That's probably because it's the echo's website not the sentinal's.
    I believe Sentinal stories will only be published on the joined website once they've fully merge. I have to check with my friend though because she told me a long time ago and I don't recall exactly anymore

Not to worry...we all have enjoyed the postings and would love for them to continue~
    Playful~

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Yes, please continue posting them!! I'm addicted.

What has GMD against Kate C.?

Name- Kate Capshaw
    Dirt- is mean to adopted kids, will tell them 'You're not my real kids, I only have one real child and that's Jessica'; luckily, the children have good nannies; didn't bother hiding her affair with a riding instructor

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...rt/gossip.html

True?!

^ Whether or not it's true, I doubt that's what Tiny Tom's stamping his little foot about. He and Scientology see her as the obstacle between them and Spielberg's money and power. IMO of course. I doubt they'd care if she was the worst mother in the world, if she was helping keep their coffers full.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by eobane View Post
    What has GMD against Kate C.?

Name- Kate Capshaw
    Dirt- is mean to adopted kids, will tell them 'You're not my real kids, I only have one real child and that's Jessica'; luckily, the children have good nannies; didn't bother hiding her affair with a riding instructor

Source: http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...rt/gossip.html

True?!
    That makes no sense. She and Steven have 3 biological kids, and she had Jessica.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrybaby View Post
    That makes no sense. She and Steven have 3 biological kids, and she had Jessica.
    I was surprised reading it because I always thought they had kids as well. But wasn't sure enough about it. So what is she supposed to say to them; "i gave birth to you, but I'm not your real mom"... or something?

Bronze Member

Go to gawker.com to see the latest Tom Cruise Video. It's his birthday on a cruise ship.

new round ;

Many of our readers have wondered and asked why mr moviestar and with him his friends of the church of strong believers would have it in so badly for mrs moviemaker? Well, we can and will tell you, there is a reason for that…

Another question has been; is this battle only being fought out behind the scenes and in the media? The answers is: no.

To give to a better fixture on both questions you have been asking and the answers we can give you, we have to take you back a little bit in time and take into the Hollywood in-crowd, somewhat…

The Hollywood wars and the in-crowd

Before the war started in all it’s fury, even before the biggest trouble maybe even started, there already was a bad vibe between Mr moviestar and mr moviemaker, which takes places during the promotion tour of the last movie they made together.

While on promotion for this movie, mr moviestar kindly invites mr moviemaker for a night on the town, he also indicated he wanted to use the evening to square the tensions that might have risen between them in the last few weeks.
    In reality, Mr moviemaker had arranged it so ( or maybe others had arranged it so for him) that several of his friends of the church of strong believers where in town at the same time, and he and mr moviemaker would just happen to walk into them.

There where some matters mr moviestar and his friends of the church of strong believers wanted to discuss with mr moviemaker and they were optimistic he would be interested in the offer they where about to make him.

Needless to say mr moviestar was less than pleased when hours before there outing mr moviemaker told him he would have to keep a rain check on the invitation; he was too tired and wanted to spend a quiet evening indoors.
    Word has it mr moviestar told his friends, among some of whom devout members of the church of strong believers it had not been a sudden bulge a fatigue that made mr moviemaker decide to decline his invitation. No, mr moviestar had learned it was mrs moviemaker’s invitation of a private party which gave mr moviemaker a sudden change of heart about his pplans for the evening..
    He told his friends mrs moviemaker had been fully aware of the plans, had not liked the idea and had used her powers of persuasion to make mr moviemaker turns down mr moviestar’s invitation.

Upon learning this, senior members of the church of strong believers came to the conclusion “SHE” was the biggest obstacle they were facing in their attempts to achieve their goal. Their fear she would ruin their carefully laid plans became a reality and needed to be dealt with.
    It did not take them long to work out their plans and put them into action.

In the weeks that followed members of the Hollywood in crowd, who happened to be devout followers of the church of strong believers, mingled with guest at Hollywood parties. Thoughtfully they started their memories of how mr moviemaker had left the first mrs moviemaker for the current mrs moviemaker, and…dropped their bombshells..

They started the whisper that they knew that the widely known affair that ended mr moviemakers first marriage started much sooner than common believe had it. They knew for a fact, it started only weeks after mr moviemaker married the first mrs moviemaker and lasted for years and years. They would also bring up their knowledge of the current mrs moviemaker being in each and every location mr moviemaker shot a movie, while still married to the first mrs moviemaker. Surely that could not have been a mere coincidence? They would also speak repeatedly of the pressure the current mrs moviemaker put on mr moviemaker to leave his wife and about the emotional blackmail she used to achieve this goal.

They would repeat in each and every of their story how mr moviemaker, from day one, had been blinded and that by the time he realized what was going on, it was too late already.

Their second act was to play the part of the concerned friend.
    They would voice their concerns on how mrs moviemaker completely seems to dominate mr moviemaker; she was the one with the final say about movie he made and didn’t make. Whenever she says ‘no’, he won’t touch it, they wehere heard saying, more than once. And because of this, mr moviemaker had wasted some great opportunities and had not made more than a few movies he really would have loved to make.

But, what was even worse, her dominance was starting to scare of potential, powerful business partners as more and more of them stared to wonder if mr moviemaker really was as strong as they had always believed him to be. Several of them had even referred to him as weak. No willing and or able to make decisions without consulting with his wife first.

But perhaps worst of all, the concerned friend would state, was that it was starting to have it’s effects on mr moviemaker’s health. Feeling trapped and not being able to end his “imprisonment”, and in fear that ending an in the public eye happy and perfect marriage, would ruin him for ever. That not even his most loyal fans would forgive him for it, mr moviemaker sought refuge in the dangerous substitutes of artificial happiness, leaving a devastating impact on his health.

Stories like these were professionally and thoughtfully planted deep within the Hollywood in crowd. Some inhabitants of this world of glitter and glamour would whisper about these stories; carefully and quietly. After all, you never knew who might overhear you, the common phrase “you didn’t hear this from me, but, have you heard…” for a while became very popular again.
    Others simply ignored the stories, not willing to be caught up and in between the clash they knew inevitably would come from this.
    And yet others – the overall bigger players – warned either mr moviemaker or mrs moviemaker about the stories making their rounds in the Hollywood incrowd.

What was significant in this strategy was that in all the stories mr moviemaker was painted the victim, often even the clueless victim and not the villain. The real villain in the stories was, and you can probably guess it again; mrs moviemaker.

Counter measures where taken. Surprisingly many big names suddenly turned up at relativre small Hollywood parties. Suddenly the whispers where being challenged; cautiously but strong and convincingly enough, often backed up with first hand knowledge, and in a matter of weeks the whispers died a silent death.

At the same time, mr moviemaker started taking on the beast himself, with a little help from his friends….

Ah, you say, you still have not told us what the big goal of the members of the church of strong believers was! Don’t worry, we will. In our next chapter….

12/03/08
    London Sentinal

I remember hearing some things about Spielberg not being happy with Tom's behavior while promoting War of the Worlds.

The CO$ should get their butts kicked for starting this crap with Spielberg and his wife.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

So basically, Tom threw a temper tantrum because he wanted to "bump" into his co$ friends and try to reel in Spielberg. He blamed Capshaw, who in turn was brutalized verbally behind her back.

These "strong believers" are freaks.

Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information