Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Thread: The hollywood wars/follow up of the story of mr moviemaker and mr moviestar

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    That's a smurftastic reason! I couldn't remember her name yesterday - Smurfette. Ha ha she doesn't look like I remember her, LOL!
    She grew up

Bet HandySmurf is slap-happy, not to mention the rest of the village. Even Gargamel's probably trying to get in on that action, LOL!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Hi Chilly Willy! If they push it back any further, it will be out of format for home or theater viewing anywhere. Of course I'll wait till it comes on TV for free just to see his stupid ass overact - it's obvious he really wanted to play Adolph so he could toss his hair all around and bang his fists on the table then stomp around with everyone saluting him. At least William Shatner knows he overacts and has fun with it - this idiot thinks its an art form. Anybody know what's up with him hanging around the Stiller's so much lately??? Ben's kid looked absolutely enthused about having dinner at that upscale NYC restaurant with the Cruizers the other night.
    Tom's acting is the best, period. He cracks me up. Last Samurai was the prime example, I laughed through the whole movie. I love him for that.

Ben Stiller getting chummy with Tommy Girl is making me sick to my stomach. You know that can only mean ONE thing. Tom doesn't hang out with people he can't recruit. That's the reason we don't see him hanging out with the Beckhams anymore. No Scientology, no "friendship". Or rather, public photo ops.

Why oh why?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I wouldn't see the Stiller-Meara's as potential recruitments however, Jerry was inundated by resident evil CO$ hag Leah something while on that stupid show with her. Maybe TinyTom is holding a big money carrot for a Super Stupendous Big Movie Blockbuster that Jerry could never get backing for elsewhere so they're buddying up. Doubt they'll ever get a real conversion from the Stillers but why not let them play with you if they're paying first class. That's about the only connection I can make between these two.

ChillyWilly, hahaha - That's brilliant. I think it's hysterical that once Posh slapped Becks hand when he tried to open her purse, Tiny went running to the East Coast removing himself And RoboKatE from the LA and Beckham scene completely.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

This thread is fascinating. You guys ROCK!!
    "It's all make believe, isn't it?"--Marilyn Monroe

bumping in light of the new Tom Cruise thread in the gossip section.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thanks sluce. Looks like I'm not going to sleep any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Thanks sluce. Looks like I'm not going to sleep any time soon.
    Big baby, it only took me six hours

P.S. droolworthy avatar. I paid to see the movie a second time just for the shirtless scene alone...*sigh*
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Thread Information