Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 LastLast

Thread: The hollywood wars/follow up of the story of mr moviemaker and mr moviestar

My take on Kyra and Rita showing up was because like me they are nosey and wanted to see what the GMD spent his money on. Considering their husbands were not makes it look even more plausible. Plus Rita is very tight with the Spielbergs and maybe was playing nice to report back to who was there and what the word was. Tommygirl's on a mission to resurrect his career and it looks like it's pretty impossible.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

^^ITA, not surprised SS wasn't there but I'm sure Rita was there on some reconnaissance mission

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    My take on Kyra and Rita showing up was because like me they are nosey and wanted to see what the GMD spent his money on. Considering their husbands were not makes it look even more plausible. Plus Rita is very tight with the Spielbergs and maybe was playing nice to report back to who was there and what the word was. Tommygirl's on a mission to resurrect his career and it looks like it's pretty impossible.
    It's either that, or this whole Blind item is made up.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Isnt there suppose to be an update soon?

I think they were there on reconnaissance, or otherwise their spouses would have shown up - and even the Spielbergs.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Whats up with this TMZ article about Steven and Tom and somebody else going flying in Toms plane??

Tom Cruise Shows Spielberg His Cockpit - TMZ.com

Tom Cruise Shows Spielberg His Cockpit

Posted Jun 2nd 2008 5:00PM by TMZ Staff
    Little boys like big toys, so Tom Cruise took his P-51 Mustang on a Scientolo-test drive with Steven Spielberg and Ben Stiller.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Whats up with this TMZ article about Steven and Tom and somebody else going flying in Toms plane??

Tom Cruise Shows Spielberg His Cockpit - TMZ.com

Tom Cruise Shows Spielberg His Cockpit

Little boys like big toys, so Tom Cruise took his P-51 Mustang on a Scientolo-test drive with Steven Spielberg and Ben Stiller.
    Wonder whether Spielberg or Stiller was the Moyle.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Anyone else questioning this blind item now or just me?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Anyone else questioning this blind item now or just me?
    Not me VenusIFF! Love this storyline. Guess we'll have to write our own since Malawi disappeared just like our little friend JennPink. Dammit, all the good ones hit and run, LOL.

The storyline is great fun and all the major players are well profiled, but why would Mr Moviestar and Mr Moviemaker be hanging out?

Oh and yes, Wes -- we shall indeed write our own now, although it shall be in musical form, guitar solos aplenty
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

[/quote]

Is it just me or is he wearing wedge sneakers here?

^^^ Do you think he made KatE paint the white ones or did he pop for a pair-o-wedge in all available colors?

FENCE MENDER

June 3, 2008 -- THE guest list to Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' weekend housewarming party read like a "people who I need to suck up to" list. One attendee said, "Everyone he's been having issues with was invited: Sumner Redstone, Steven Spielberg, Oprah Winfrey, you name it. Then there were all the gays, which was hilarious because Scientology 'cures' gays . . . There's a tenet in Scientology that basically says, 'After you cut people off, you have to invite them back in.' Especially if your career's in trouble, I guess."

FENCE MENDER - New York Post

I do not doubt this story, I think TC is actually working his ass off to change his image. Spielberg seems like a nice enough guy and they have had a long relationship, maybe they mended fences, I bet there are all kINDS of politics behind the scene in Hollywood and I bet that stuff like this was leaked to keep his ass in line.. I do not like TC, but some of his past movies were good. The Last Samarai (however you spell it) is one of my all time favorite movies, I just can't help it. Ken Watanabe and TC were fantastic. He still has potential to make money for someone, cause most peeps have a short attention span and he is TOM CRUISE. I know shitloads of people that know nothing about him other than his flicks, that he is a scientologist, and he acted weird for a while, but they still like him cause of his past movies..

Oh and the pictures of him lately seem to show a different look in his eye a little more humble and knocked off his pedestal he put himself on.

Maybe they decided to not take him down.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Stupid.

*throws his team Spielberg t-shirt into the fireplace*

Stupid stupid stupid. You had him on the ropes. You lost your chance to destroy him.

This will destroy YOU instead. Way to go.

P.s. Indy 4 sucked, much like all your recent flicks, Spielberg. Time to retire.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    The Last Samarai (however you spell it) is one of my all time favorite movies, I just can't help it. Ken Watanabe and TC were fantastic.
    That movie was made before the crazy took hold. His post-batshit insane films haven't been nearly as good as before he lost it. Besides, who has time to make good movies when they're busy ridding the world of thetans and trying to prove to the world you're not crazy by acting like a loon? Tom is a busy man.

Thread Information