Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The hollywood wars/follow up of the story of mr moviemaker and mr moviestar

A*O

Not sure why everyone thinks we have to be so PC here - it's a fact that most of the Hollywood studios were originally owned and run by powerful and wealthy Jewish producers, lawyers, accountants, businessmen, etc. They practically invented Hollywood and still carry a lot of clout there to this day. There's no question this is the 'old and powerful lobby' the article refers to.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^^Yes, I have a book on my bookshelf titled How the Jews Invented Hollywood by Neal Gabler. It's a very interesting, historical text, and a good read, too. To say that it is somehow anti-Semitic in any way is is PC carried too far.

Agreed, the Jewish lobby is rightfully in control of Hollywood. It's about time they decided to step in and smash Scientology!!!

TEAM JEW!!!!!

They really need to set up a fund so the rest of us can contribute, though. I want to join the war against Scientology!
    The Gen X Eurotrash Jetsetters Club:
    A place for internationally minded celebrity haterz to come together in peace and harmony

A*O

Until Tom Cruise decided to 'go public' with his Co$ craziness this cult was happy to lurk in the background quietly going about its business brainwashing people and relieving them of all their money in the process. Nobody gave a flying fuck about Scientology really. Tom's recent behaviour in making Co$ more high profile has actually backfired very badly because people who'd never heard of Co$ now have plenty of info about how whacko they are. Good work Tom!
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by mogwai View Post

a- when strangers come calling

No more than two weeks after that, mr moviemaker receives a phone call from a friendly reporter of a bigger national broadcast association in the United States. The reporter asks for a meeting and alerts Mr moviemaker some disturbing information has come to his attention.
    At their meeting the reporter informs mr moviemaker the broadcast had been offered an explosive story about Mr moviemaker that would ruin his reputation for ever. Because of the nature of the revelation the broadcast cross referenced and cheeked the information, before the decision to broadcast or not was made. Luckily for them and mr moviemaker they did so, because in the process of checking and rechecking they discovered glaring inaccuracies and even bold faced lies in the initial information offered to them.

*London sentinal
    WOW! I'm so glad they decided to check and double check things, because apparently an competig newspaper in The UK published what those allegations were, while - get this- stressing in their report that they could not find anything that would indicate it was true - they did report the broadcast received word ;

" the legedendary Hollywood movie director/producer was severy addicted to crack, making his equally legendary temper even more volatile "...

Nasty indicating they can't find any proof of it and yet still repeat i in their article.....Anyway, I can't imagine they damage this could have done should it have been broadcasted by the major broadcast in the US.

This really is a very ugly war....

Quote Originally Posted by Gen X EJC View Post
    TEAM JEW!!!!!
    haha me too!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Haha I think we're all on Team Jew! All this is so interesting...I wonder if it's really true...I want to believe, but it seems so far-fetched.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

^I don't find it far fetched. People in Hollywood are crazy, specially the Church of Death Eaters.

Elite Member

All those Co$ videos that were released in the last few weeks makes perfect sense now. I'm sure it pleased Spielberg that Katie's movie tanked too. haha

Before we start our report on the Hollywood wars, we will bring you today the story of the final meeting leading up to this; the most explosive confrontation so far between mr moviestar and mr moviemaker.

MR MOVIESTAR TRIES AGAIN AND MR MOVIEMAKER ERRUPTS….THE WAR IS ON….

In the weeks leading up to the Hollywood war mr moviestar contacts Mr moviemaker again and pleads with him to meet one more time. Mr moviemaker reluctantly agrees, and they agree to meet on neutral ground.

In this meeting Mr moviestar tells mr moviemaker his intentions are good , that he is simply worried. The cynical mr moviemaker wonders if that is the reason why people are snooping in his life and send PI’s on his wife?
    Mr moviestar tells him he has no knowledge of this and has nothing to do with it.
    Mr moviemaker does not respond.

Mr moviestar concludes mr moviemaker does not believe him and that this did not use to be the case. Mr moviemaker replies many things have happened since then. Mr moviestar once again tries to convince mr moviemaker he had nothing to do with the events.

The only reaction he gets from Mr moviestar is that mr moviemaker wants him to go to his friends and give them a message;
    If mr moviestar’s friends have a problem with Mr moviemaker, in the future they deal with him and him alone. They leave his wife and kids out of it. He tells mr moviestar boundaries have been crossed and that there isn’t a day mr moviemaker does not curse himself for letting matters get this far.

He tells mr moviestar that if his friends want to use their channels to spread stories about mr moviemaker, by all means, go ahead, but that if one more word, one more story is printed about mrs moviemaker, God may help him, he will come after mr moviestar and his friends with everything he he’s got. He stresses that is not a threat, but a promise.

Mr moviestars answers he had hoped they could have solved matters, but mr moviemaker tells him it’s too late for that. The frustrated mr moviestar answers he can see that, that he also saw it happening, what “someone” was doing to mr moviemaker to make this happen..

At this mr moviemaker gets up, ready to leave, stating he has no desire to listen to this. He too had hoped, against better judgment, he and mr moviestar could’ve put an end to this before things got out of hand even further, but that he now can see it is useless.

Mr moviemaker says he can tell him why that is. It’s because mr moviemaker stopped thinking for himself, and let mrs moviemaker take over completely. Mr moviestar says that while he saw it happening he still could not believe t, thinking mr moviemaker was too smart, too strong to let it happen. He oes on to say that he does not know what is it mrs moviemaker has over mr moviemaker or what she does to him, but that she completely controls him.

Now mr moviemaker erupts, and spats it’s enough. He tells mr moviestar he has crossed the last boundary and that he is no longer going to accept him insulting his wife. He syas he should have stopped it, when he saw the very first sign of it, but that he was stupid enough to think that in some weird and wrapped way mr moviestar meant well. But, no more!

He asks mr moviestarr if he really thinks mr moviemaker has changed, then him he’s right and that mr moviemaker has no trouble giving him that he has changed and that he still thanks God for that on hands and knees every single day, because he doesn’t even want to think about where he would have ended up, had he not, but that he does not have to look around long and hard to see examples of what might have been.

He continues to say that he will be damned if he is going to sit by any longer and do nothing while mr moviestar and his friends bring down their machinery someone he loves more than mr moviestar can even fathom. It stops here and now and mr moviemaker doesn’t give a damn what he will have to do to ensure that.

He then tells mr moviestar, that, yes he has changed but that one thing has not changed; that when it comes to protecting the people he loves and that by that he means his wife and children, there is nothing he is not willing to do. Mr moviemaker adds he can only hope mr moviestar knows him well enough to know that and to convince his friends of it.

He pointedly tells mr moviestar one move against mr moviemaker’s wife and family and all betts are off. He warns mr moviestar to stay away from his family and urge his friends to back off and that this is the last time he will make this ‘request’
    At that mr moviemaker leaves.

But the story does not end here….

This is really getting insane!!!
    Why in the world are they so fixated on Kate Capshaw?!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by mogwai View Post
    WOW! I'm so glad they decided to check and double check things, because apparently an competig newspaper in The UK published what those allegations were, while - get this- stressing in their report that they could not find anything that would indicate it was true - they did report the broadcast received word ;

" the legedendary Hollywood movie director/producer was severy addicted to crack, making his equally legendary temper even more volatile "...

Nasty indicating they can't find any proof of it and yet still repeat i in their article.....Anyway, I can't imagine they damage this could have done should it have been broadcasted by the major broadcast in the US.

This really is a very ugly war....

A common tactic of CO$ is to smear a person's reputation with made up stories. It doesn't matter if it is true or not because it is like a Pandora's box-once the lie is out the damage is done. They did this a lot to people who tried to leave the cult or journalists who investigated them. Usually the lie is about some deviant sex act. The whole cult was fixing to crash and burn when Cruise came on the scene in the late 80's. I predict the same outcome now that everyone sees how nutty Cruise is.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I wonder if Tom Cruise is really unaware of everything that his "church" is doing to Spielberg and his family. Maybe the CO$ is telling him that it's all Spielberg's wife, just to keep Tom brainwashed. How creepy. This probably isn't the case, but CO$ clearly runs Tom's career and entire life. It's just a shame they're running it into the ground and don't even care. I just hope they don't ruin Will Smith's career too.

Quote Originally Posted by ya-ya_sister View Post
    The whole cult was fixing to crash and burn when Cruise came on the scene in the late 80's. I predict the same outcome now that everyone sees how nutty Cruise is.
    About damn time! They've wreaked enough havoc in this world as it is.

A*O

Cruise and his Co$ cohorts hate Speilberg's wife because they hate uppity women. Wives should be passive, compliant and obey their husbands at all times. Katie Holmes is the role model.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    ^I don't find it far fetched. People in Hollywood are crazy, specially the Church of Death Eaters.
    Hey now, lets not muddy JKR's text with an affiliation to the Co$.

ETA: I can't really understand why SS is giving Tiny Tom this much time. Why argue with crazy. Why not just get up, make a threat or two and walk away? Why bother to explain any of it or tell him how much he loves his wife? If you've really written someone out of your life, you have no inclination to explain yourself to them.
    Last edited by Bellatheball; February 6th, 2008 at 10:22 AM.

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information