Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Grossest Blind Vice Ever - Ted Casablanca 24 Sept 2010

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    "Razor sharp" - could that mean a hairdresser? Or maybe it's a reference to a professional beard.

As it was said in relation to Rachel Zoe I'd guess that it was a weight reference - as in so skinny that their bones jut out and look razor sharp.

Of course, if this person exists and is having fertility issues then it HAS to be because they picked up a nasty infection that fried their reproductive system and not because they need a sammich or six to give their body enough oomph to actually ovulate.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The "outrageous charmer" is throwing me. Shit, the whole blind is throwing me, but whatever.

Who could be considered outrageous, charming, post-virginal, and uglier than Rachel Zoe as well as not an actor and "not exactly" in the music biz?

Paris Hilton used to play the "I just make out with boys" tune, but she was never considered a model of virtue by any stretch.

I hate this one, I have no idea.

From Wiki: As a stylist, Zoe has worked with Brenda Song, Mischa Barton, Mario Orejel, Nicole Richie, and Keira Knightley. Zoe's current client list includes Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner, Kate Hudson, Kate Beckinsale, Debra Messing, Demi Moore, Liv Tyler, Joy Bryant, Molly Sims, Eva Mendes, and Anne Hathaway.

Bronze Member

Paris Hilton does fit a few other clues. She's made a big deal about having had sex with only 2 people; she's a horrible actress (which is what I think Ted meant when he said "God, no"); and she put out a crappy single. No idea how to work in the AIAs though.

With the "oeuvre" I thought he meant type of celebrity, so if not an actress or singer, then a reality star. *shrug*

Dear Ted:
    Is Cass Stimulatia Paris Hilton? Such a rich families concern for their spoiled offspring's who were raised to get married, host dinner parties and charity events.
    —Ale

Dear S--t Don't Stink:
    Nope, Pare-poo has already been a Vice a while back.

Read more: Bitch-Back! Do Harry Potter Kids Ever Play Dirty? - E! Online

Bronze Member

Yeah, I forgot she's the one that puts her tiny dogs in a closet to die. (Awful! Those poor puppies!) Nicole Richie, but would a junkie really care about virginity? Some blogger thinks she has buck chipmunk teeth, and you know the internet knows everything...

and since nicole richie has two kids...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

Plus, Nicole Richie is already a BV (Pixie Mixie).

There was an old BI about when Julia Roberts was dating Liam Neeson, and how she allegedly caught a "gift" from him, which made it hard for her to conceive. But that was back in the 90s, and she's had crotchfruit since then.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    There was an old BI about when Julia Roberts was dating Liam Neeson, and how she allegedly caught a "gift" from him, which made it hard for her to conceive. But that was back in the 90s, and she's had crotchfruit since then.
    Liam Neeson was dating Julia Roberts?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Liam Neeson was dating Julia Roberts?!
    According to gossiplist.com archives and the old hollywoodalist.com (before they got all respectable and shit). They met on the set of "Satisfaction", the movie that was supposed to make Justine Bateman a household name (but clearly, did NOT).

Julia allegedly is a big ol' size queen, and Liam is known for having a big'un. She also likes to leave that back door open w/o protection, letting li'l critters up in her muffin.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

According to gossiplist.com archives and the old hollywoodalist.com (before they got all respectable and shit). They met on the set of "Satisfaction", the movie that was supposed to make Justine Bateman a household name (but clearly, did NOT).

Julia allegedly is a big ol' size queen, and Liam is known for having a big'un. She also likes to leave that back door open w/o protection, letting li'l critters up in her muffin.
    Mmm, I am definitely gonna skip my breakfast muffin today.

Elite Member

Dear Ted:I know you aren't going to out the poor girl, but I am writing anyway. Jennifer Love Hewitt is Cass Stimulatia. Honestly, I fear that I really do have too much time on my hands if I am combing through IMDB for information regarding a Blind Vice on a Friday night. Oh yeah, I live in Iowa.
    —Iowa City Jen

Dear I-OWE-YA:That's actually not a bad guess girlfriend. But JLH's biggest problems are here career not...down there.

Read more: Bitch-Back! What's the Big Gay Deal? - E! Online

I thought they hooked up during the filming of Steel Magnolias?

Drew Barrymore?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I thought they hooked up during the filming of Steel Magnolias?
    I thought she was bonking the guy from that movie then? Dylan whatever....

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information