Login to remove the ads!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Fake Pregnancy Blind-12/12/11

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by NVash View Post
    She couldve also gained some weight to keep the lie going. She looks good but seriously, she wasnt this thick nor well endowed whilst pregnant.

But she was...every time she was photographed while pregnant (which means like 5 times total lol)

No but really,I didn't see her enough times to say anything about her belly/breast size etc, she didn't attend many galas just pics where she's leaving a car and you're only gonna see what you want to see in them

If anything her face looked different, a bit bloated with changed features - more "round" which happens during pregnancy (J.Lo is a good example, she looked really bad and then it went away after she had her kids)

pic source Beyonce Knowles Photos - Beyonce Hosts A Screening Of "Live At Roseland: The Elements Of 4" - Zimbio

I dunno. The collapsing tummy made me think she was faking it, but those hips and boobs post baby look like someone who just had a baby and hit the gym to lose the flab. On the fence.

I think the collapsing tummy was weird too, but i think she was pregnant. Her body and face look it and her boobs definitely look like she is breastfeeding.

I refuse to believe shes breastfeeding. I just dont see her caring enough to do such a thing for her child. I see her using Blue as an accessory.

She's not like Victoria Beckham. We haven't seen the baby at all yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sjelle View Post
    But she was...every time she was photographed while pregnant (which means like 5 times total lol)

pic source Beyonce Knowles Photos - Beyonce Hosts A Screening Of "Live At Roseland: The Elements Of 4" - Zimbio
    that picture looks like she's got a dick

^Ewww, you're right!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Maybe thats the tail end of the balloon they filled up?

LOL - actually that dress has a see through panel. Makes me wonder if she really was pregnant now.

Blog Entries

If she was pregnant she could have shut down the rumours easily enough but she hid out. I've no doubt Jen Garner is up the duff, Beyonce responded to the suspicion by stepping out of the spotlight. This, from a woman who has never shied away from thrusting her snatch for money? Why didn't she just lift her shirt at some point and let an interviewer touch the belly?

Yes, I know, she didn't have to "prove" she was preggers... but if she really was then she had the power to shut down the rumours in one fell swoop. She didn't. Why does it feel like Beyonce had a gestation of only a few months, yet Jess Simpson and Jen Garner are baking baby elephants in their ovens?
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Well she was photographed in a bikini. I think I'm about the only one (apart from Smokey) who actually believes she was pregnant.
    South Sydney Rabbitohs, 2014 Premiers! Glory Glory #21

#
    408 #Forever63NotOut

LOOK HOW FRESH MY SUIT IS... NUFF SAID!

Blog Entries

I'm sorry FaithAnne, but neither of the bikini shots temper my suspicion that Beyonce was faking it. The earlier shot could be achieved by pushing her stomach out, the other shot had a diphaneous fabric over the bikini and appeared set up with a paid phothog - only one phothog seemed to have got the shot and Beyonce looked and smiled straight at him/her so she knew they were there. JMO.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Well she was photographed in a bikini. I think I'm about the only one (apart from Smokey) who actually believes she was pregnant.
    Its a shame that the only evidence is the bikini shot from shortly after she revealed she was pregnant. And saying she was then, that belly looked big enough to not bend in half when she bent over. Not to mention that it didnt seem to grow much at all afterwards. How far was she supposed to be then, three or four months? Then didnt grow much and decided to vanish after suspicions were raised? None of it ever added up.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Her hips were not that wide when she was pregnant. Baby hips don't suddenly explode the day you give birth, it's a slow process that takes place over the 9 month haul. She remained slim-looking to the end, even in her bikini pics.

Now if spanx are sucking her belly in so tightly it is undetectable in THAT dress, how the hell does one explain the excess width at the hip? Are the spanx belly-specific? A compression belt alone would show through very tight clothing, and I know this because my husband is wearing one right now until his scheduled surgery for a hernia. You can see the bulk of it under his undershirt. Or are we meant to think Bey is so bootylicious her hips can't be contained by any contraption known to man?

[YOUTUBE]FdojWXhmTpY[/YOUTUBE]

Heavily pregnant women--9 months!-- don't dive head first into SUV's without at least taking a second to maneuver her unavoidably unwieldy belly. Or are we supposed to think Bey is the most agile pregnant woman who ever lived?

Takes about a month for a boob job to settle down, right? A little hip padding, a big plate of carbs before an event and Beyonstage is ready to perform as the world's most fabulously put together 'new mother'. Without going toooo far to ugly up the situation, doncha know.

I hope whichever of Jay-Z's ho's he knocked up is being well taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She's not like Victoria Beckham. We haven't seen the baby at all yet.
    She probably looks like JayZ

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information