Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 12/18/07

They were talking about frankie being the one for the second clue, not the first!

Ugh, I got it now. My bad!

No wonder I suck at these, lol.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Sorry, Frankie for #2. I should have been more clear.

I went over to Real Estalker and here's the Muniz clip (if you are really bored - or can look at this stuff all day like I can - here's the Fred Savage clips).

Frankie's listed for $3.875M and bought for $3.5M. If he gets list price (in this market?) he'll barely break even... Hopefully he had a lot of equity in it he can unlock...

She also talks about his high spending life style a bit.

Okay, back to work!
    "Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes even I have trouble doing it." -- Tallulah Bankhead, Actress

I agree with Haley for #2.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

According to IMDB, both Haley J. Osment and Frankie Muniz have movies scheduled to start filming in early 2008, "Truth and Treason" and "Division III" respectively. "no jobs on the horizon" does not fit either of them.

Macaulay Culkin seems a better bet. He's got zero on his slate acccording to IMDB.

Funny that you mention Macauley Culkin because he was my first guess until I saw that the subject of this BI will be moving in with his parents. His parents are separated.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Gold Member

According to IMDB, Macaulay Culkin has a $17 million dollar fortune and in an interview in 2004, he confirms this. I don't think he's run through his wealth that quickly. After A Christmas Carol, would Peter Billingsley be considered an A list child actor?

So if not Culkin, I went to Wikipedia and looked up former child stars. The only A-list ones I think fit are Edward Furlong or Brad Renfro. Brad Renfro is actually filming a movie right now. Edward Furlong has been "in negotiations" for a film called "Forever" with that last update on September 2007. Sounds like that film is going nowhere since the original release date was supposed to be in 2007 as well. They haven't even gotten a cast yet.

List of former child actors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So to sum up, I'm now guessing Edward Furlong.

Quote Originally Posted by judejack View Post
    According to IMDB, both Haley J. Osment and Frankie Muniz have movies scheduled to start filming in early 2008, "Truth and Treason" and "Division III" respectively. "no jobs on the horizon" does not fit either of them.

Macaulay Culkin seems a better bet. He's got zero on his slate acccording to IMDB.
    I got so tied up on the house thing (which I swore had to be a perfect fit!), I totally forgot to check the trusty IMDB... oops!!

"Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes even I have trouble doing it." -- Tallulah Bankhead, Actress

For number two, what about that kid from Jerry Maguire? Lipnicki?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    For number two, what about that kid from Jerry Maguire? Lipnicki?
    That's a great guess,as he hasn't done anything since 2005, except according to IMDB, he's only seventeen. Can kid actors get at the their money before eighteen?

^^Usually no, but a trust can be set to pay out at different ages under certain circumstances.

Hit By Ban Bus!

[quote=mrs.v;946056]#1 This former A list film and television star and now a B lister simply because he hasn't appeared in anything in awhile got quite the shock at an event this past week. Seems our closeted gay actor. Oh, did I forget to mention that part? Anyway, he decided to leave the boyfriend at home because there would be too much press, and he didn't want to have to deal with the hassle of arriving separately and adding his boyfriend to the guest list. Seems the boyfriend didn't take kindly to this arrangement and showed up midway through the event demanding to be let in. When asked by security who he was, he said I'm ________'s boyfriend dammit. Since he was causing a scene, he was let in to sort out the story, and eventually our actor came and claimed his boyfriend and headed straight out the door to a waiting car.

There's no way the right guess is Spacey (supposing the story is true). He's not a TV star and he's still considered an A lister (which is the least for a double Oscar winner). Besides, he's not a closeted gay. According to the latest London rumors, he's currently dating a woman who works with him at his theater, and there's a bun in the oven. To be continued.

#1 I think this is Mike Myers.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Ooo Mike Myers is perfect!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information