Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 08/27/08

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    THEY ARE SAYING THAT THIS IS JEWEL NOT TOBY KEITH!!!! HOLY COW!! It was on Dlisted I think they actually just said who it was!! Why is he saying he?
    Huh? That makes no sense. I suppose they could both own overseas whorehouses, but it seems like EL would have just said, "this singer" etc. rather than repeatedly saying "he" if it were Jewel, who I don't think of as particularly "outspoken" anyway.

I know I will try to find it and post it ... It was on Gawker..

blind item roundup Which Actress Is a Drunk, Just Like Her Daddy?

Hey hey Friday, long weekend, yay yay. Yesterday you seemed to think that the brothel owning country singer was none other than ol' "boot up your ass" Toby Keith. Which would be funny because that guy is a massive tool, but unfortunately that's not who it is. It's Jewel. After the jump we have (again) a cokey roberts, a drunk just like her daddy, and weed smokers. DRUGS. More

10:07 AM on Fri Aug 29 2008
    By Richard
    8,866 views, 35 comments
    Latest by rtisovec: 2) All of them, the alcohol gets the taste of their stepdad/abusive alcoholic father/agent cum out of their mouth. more

crappy hour Conventional Crap: Moebama Underwhelmed By Barack's Beautiful, Moving Speech

FROM JEZEBEL.COM: Although I am basically a walking, red-colored zombie — or, I would be if my feet didn't hurt so much that I'm not really walking as much as limping — someone's got to wrap up the week of speechifying, pandering, branding and making the kind of history that causes grown people to cry before the... More
    10:00 AM on Fri Aug 29 2008
    By Megan
    12,949 views, 477 comments

More Post-Olympic Books Olympic all-around gymnastics champ, 18-year-old Nastia Liukin, will probs get a two-book deal soon. She's been journaling since forever, so publishers can just type it up really fast! [NYP]
    17 comments

Change we can believe in McCain Having Own Rally Too

God. This morning, who fucking cares who John McCain picks as his loser running mate? It won't be vapid asshole Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty, or, apparently, "Kittens" Romney. Now the "pundits" say it might be adorable Alaska Governor Sarah Palin! Or Lieberman still? Whatever. There's going to be an exciting rally in Dayton, Ohio today, with McCain and this mystery date. We predict that all the pundits are wrong and his running mate will be Vicki Iseman. [WSJ]

9:20 AM on Fri Aug 29 2008
    By Pareene
    1,507 views, 119 comments
    Latest by Itsjustcatnip: I was mulling the above sticker/button in my head and remembered I was in 2nd grade so I can make more

I Feel Gassy How To Fix Barack Obama's Moon Shot Of A Ten-Year Energy Independence Plan

FROM JALOPNIK.COM: In his acceptance speech last night for the nomination of candidate for President (and bringer of hope to all humanity, or something like that) from the Democratic Party, Barack Obama issued a pledge for a ten-year plan to end U.S. dependence on oil from the Middle East. More
    9:20 AM on Fri Aug 29 2008
    By Ray Wert
    4,915 views, 123 comments

Gossip Roundup Bitchy NBC Newsers Now Jealous Of Luke Russert

• Luke Russert golf-carted around the Democratic convention like some kind of boy king while his bitter coworkers had to hoof it. Obviously this rumor is made up, because everyone knows NBC correspondents air their bitter grievances only on camera. [P6]
    • Jennifer Aniston will apparently guest star on an episode of 30 Rock. Then she'll start pressuring the show for commitment, dropping hints about babies and planting marriage rumors in the press until 30 Rock runs screaming out of its apartment, breaks up with her via text message and spills the whole sordid tale to the paparazzi. [Star]
    • We finally got an answer to the question, "David Duchovny Why Won't You Love Me:" Because he's a sex addict. [Us]
    • Michael Jackson told Good Morning America he plans to have a totally normal 50th birthday party, watching cartoons with children. He's getting so media savvy in his later years! [ABC]
    • Oprah saw Obama on stage and just instantly cried so hard. "It changed my life." [ET]
    • Dick Cheney lost 40 pounds. He said the workouts were torture. No, literally, he tortured people. It keeps him very limber. [P6]
    • The crucial Sean Penn endorsement has gone to Barack Obama. Also, Penn totally called that Biden thing. [P6]
    • Lindsay Lohan's grandfather died, and her press-hungry Dad promptly issued a statement bitching out his ex-wife for not having called him yet and wondering if she would bring Lindsay to the funeral. This was by way of saying he's not a fame-addicted media whore. The full letter is truly insane. [OK!]

6:42 AM on Fri Aug 29 2008
    By Ryan Tate
    1,676 views, 65 comments
    Latest by RonMwangaguhunga: Dear MSNBC: This too shall pass away, Love,Ron more

next
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Gold Member

I think Gawker may just be kidding - it's not from the original source and doesn't fit the phrasing from the original source.

if so, my bad.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information