Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Entertainment Lawyer 01/01/10 Reveals

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This fairly young C list television actress who used to be B and also has had her shot at movies as a lead walked into a show this week. She had arranged for a front row seat, but when she walked in and saw all kinds of Real Housewives mess she decided that she was waaay too good for them. She decided to share this information with the rest of the tent and said it very loudly and very clearly so the whole place could hear. She then turned around and walked out. Of course at the rate of one project a year for our actress she probably should have stayed and asked if she could guest star on their show.

Amanda Bynes

Friday, September 18, 2009

#4 - Currently, and I mean only currently this television actress is probably a B-. As soon as her show gets canceled, and it will, she will be thrown back into obscurity. Hopefully. She does have a fairly famous boyfriend so she might stick around to torture the world. Anyway, she was at a show and was overheard saying how she hated 95% of the crap that the designer showed but that she would still like to get the other 5% of the stuff for free and that is the only reason she was there. Unfortunately for the actress, the designer heard every word and made sure to tell our actress that her work was 100% crap.

AnnaLynne McCord

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This engagement is fairly new, but I definitely smell trouble. This Golden Globe nominated/winner B list movie actress has been entertaining a fairly steady stream of men at her fiance's home. Her fiance is a B list television actor on a very hit show. He must know this is going on as our actress doesn't hide what she has been doing and with whom but our actor doesn't seem to care.

Emily Blunt & John Krasinski

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This item is a little unusual. Much like the Andy Dick item from earlier in the year, this is about someone who seems to be succeeding in rehab. As much attention as I focus on people who need it or don't succeed in rehab, I think it is good to focus on the people who are sorting their lives out. D lister for sure, but was on Celebrity Rehab. Singer. Anyway, she was spotted at the Torrid fashion show last week and was being offered wine by someone who obviously didn't know better or just didn't care. In fact she was offered wine more than once by several people including waiters. She turned them down everytime and even walked away when she needed to gather herself. All the while she kept drinking sugar-free Red Bull. Oh, and the guy she was with (maybe her husband?) seemed like a tool. He kept leaving her to make and take phone calls.

Nikki McKibbin

Friday, October 9, 2009

# 3 - Kindness - This C list movie and television actress has a movie world record all to herself. She is also married to an Oscar nominee/winner writer. Anyway, our actress, who has children was at her children's doctor when she started talking to a woman who had three kids of her own, one of which had bone cancer. The woman didn't have insurance and was having a tough time paying the doctor bills. Long story short. Our actress hosted a fundraiser with her husband and raised $100,000 to pay for all the medical bills for the child and to give the family a much needed vacation.

Rachel Roberts

Woot for Amanda Bynes, I would have done the same damn thing, even a nobody like me is waaaaay too good for the Real Housewives bitches.

The AnnaLynne McCord one makes me happy too. I've seen her a couple times around W Hollywood and she struck me as a trashy street kid, pretty low-rent, and druggie-looking brat. Looks like she belonged on Hollywood Blvd working a corner high out of her mind.

And re: Anna Paquin, now I feel like a horrible person for calling her ugly and unbelievable as a romantic lead who vamps fight over in True Blood. Shame on me and good for her, the world needs more people like her.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This should be a very interesting divorce. This B list actor on a hit cable show recently separated from his wife. The wife who is also mother to one of his kids. Instead of letting them stay in his huge home, he decided to stay in the house himself so he could entertain and kicked the wife and kid down the road to an apartment.

Kevin Dillon

Monday, October 19, 2009

Over the weekend, my second ex-wife Carli managed to stop shopping long enough to actually get a really nice juicy blind item. I replaced her names with descriptions, but other than that it is all her.

I was picking up food for a BBQ my friends were having downtown and a B list television actor with A list name recognition on a hit network drama walked in and was standing next to me yammering away for 5 minutes or so. I was at Milk Bakery on Beverly when he and his buddy walked in. His buddy made some comment about ordering ice cream and our actor said oh dude, I work out so much I can afford to eat this. Um....I beg to differ, but hey, he didn't ask my opinion. Our actor and his C list actress wife are looking at houses and our actor was saying how his friend's wife had told our actor's wife about this beautiful house. Well, our actor's wife saw the house and loved it, and put an offer in on it despite the fact that their friends had wanted to buy it and will freak when they find out they have been stabbed in the back.

Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart

It's good to know that Anna Paquin is so nice
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

I'm surprised he revealed the Emily Blunt one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I'm surprised he revealed the Emily Blunt one.
    Me too! And even more surprised that John K puts up with that shit!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This Emmy nominated former B list actor and now C list movie actor was seen in a Vancouver restaurant over the weekend. Our actor was with a blonde who was less than a third his age and who seemed to have one function. The function was to let men look down the top of her dress which was encouraged by our actor. Throughout the time he was at the restaurant he also leered at every woman that walked by his table. Our actor's date didn't seem to mind in the least. Oh, and our actor has an arrest record and has not been kind to women in the past.

John Heard

Thursday, October 22, 2009

What married with child/ren barely an A list movie actor is very quiet on planes. It isn't so much that he is quiet but rather that he will not talk to the flight attendants or any passengers who approach him. When the flight attendant asks him for a drink he has either told his assistant ahead of time or whispers it to his assistant who passes it along to the flight attendant. This is repeated throughout the flight. If a passenger comes up to him during the flight, the assistant talks for the actor and the actor either nods or shakes his head in response to autograph requests. Oh, he does make exceptions for very attractive women.

Dennis Quaid

Friday, October 23, 2009

#3 - This recently deceased D list comedian was huge back in the day. On a flight to Trinidad & Tobago our comedian asked one of the flight attendants out that night for dinner. The flight attendant went out and had her hair done and bought a new dress thinking this could be a very special date. The date? An orgy.

Soupy Sales
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Damn, Soupy the Pieman in an orgy... ew.

Monday, October 26, 2009

A little something different today in the blind items as it also involves a what do you think. You won't be able to get the name of the subject but you can get the name of his father. The subject is a teenager and and is the son of a singer. The singer shares the same name as a reality judge which often causes confusion. Anyway, the son met this girl and had one date. Immediately after the date the boy started texting her, phoning her, e-mailing her and driving by her house. This went on all the time. It was certainly close to stalking. So, if you are the teenage girl's parents what do you do? Do you call the boy's parents? Well they didn't. Do you call the police? Well they didn't. Do you call the tabloids and try and sell the story? Ding ding ding. We have a winner. That is exactly what they did. Their first thought was to call a tabloid and the tabloids jumped all over the story until they realized it was the son of the singer and not of the reality judge. The fact that the parents only concern in this was to make as much money as possible off the stalking of their daughter is awful. I expect the tabloids to jump all over it because that is what they do, but parents should care for their kids and not exploit them in a potentially dangerous situation.

Randy Jackson
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

^ Ha - I remember I guessed this one first. I think it's the only one I got right all year though.

I'm shocked about the Dennis Quaid one. I remember thinking it was Nic Cage.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I love the word cranky. It isn't as good as Phil Hartman saying "Sassy," on SNL but it's still a good word. Most of the time I would call this item a Jackass, but I think it is more cranky rather than anything else. Over the weekend this aging Academy Award winner/nominee actress spent some time in an antique shop. Whether she wasn't feeling well, or had too much to drink at lunch, there was something very off and as I said very cranky about her during her shopping trip.

She kept asking to see jewelry and items in various showcases and then complaining about what was wrong with all of them. She would point in the direction of an object in a showcase and if the owner didn’t instinctively take out the right item, she would “get snappy” and complain about her as well. Eventually our actress did buy something and her credit card was swiped and returned but she insisted she never received it back. She thought the store owner had kept it. She then abruptly left. A few minutes later, an assistant came back to the antique shop insisting the owner had kept the credit card and demanded its return.

There was nothing to give back and the assistant finally left in a huff.

Vanessa Redgrave

^^ when did her daughter die?

Eta -march....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information