Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Ent Lawyer Four For Friday 10/14/11

Bronze Member

What's the name of that forum if I may ask?

I'm going off the script here, and guess Meloni & Hargitay from SVU. He's been on two hit shows, and she's had this one huge role.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gillian Anderson is currently living in London and has been for the last several years. She was at the Kingston theatre this evening and is often at red carpet events as well as on the West End stage.

To the best of my knowledge, DD hasn't been here for a good couple of years or more, so I don't know how they could've been living together without somebody (especially the good old Daily Malice) spotting something.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Bronze Member

That's because they are not flaunting their relationship. If so, it wouldn't be a secret. They have even bought a house in LA together.

You'll have to make your case better than that to convince me, sorry.

BTW, just for the hell of it, can I suggest Simon Cowell for no. 3? I have no idea whether he's been married before, but I just like the idea....
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Bronze Member

LOL I'm not trying to convice you. I'm just pointing out the obvious truth.

Gee, thanks for that.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Mary2010 View Post
    I'm just pointing out the obvious truth.
    With nothing to back it up. A link might help.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    #1/2: David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson?
    oooh i hope this one is true.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

What's the name of that forum if I may ask?
    Google for it. I had to as I no longer had it bookmarked since I changed computers. I found that my membership was still valid there though and I recognised a lot of long term posters who were still active and remembered them as nice people so you'll forgive me if I don't direct someone with potential trollish intentions to their door. It is an X-Files site, though, not specifically one dedicated to either GA or DD.

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    Gillian Anderson is currently living in London and has been for the last several years. She was at the Kingston theatre this evening and is often at red carpet events as well as on the West End stage.

To the best of my knowledge, DD hasn't been here for a good couple of years or more, so I don't know how they could've been living together without somebody (especially the good old Daily Malice) spotting something.
    Not only that but she's part of a panel of judges for the Best Film shortlist for the 55th British Film Institute London Film Festival that is on from 12th October to 27th October. She also took part in Time to Talk with Gillian Anderson on the 17th October at the Rose Theatre in Kingston. This all sounds very settled for someone who's about to throw up life in England and move to L.A., no matter how hard Gillovny shippers would wish for it.

It's also not just the Daily Fail that would have run something if GA and DD had been hooking up, it would have been all over the place, particularly because DD's known-to-wander dick and the uncertain state of his marriage to Tea Leoni would make it too good to pass up.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

LOL If you don't even want to say the name of the forum it must be one of those filled with obsessed kooky fans who think their stars are perfect. Never mind, I think things will radically change soon

Yeah, I'm thinking this might be a troll., as it only shows up here to talk about David.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

LOL t's funny how everyone calls trolls to those who simply don't share their opinions. I suppose it' the only argument you have.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

LOL If you don't even want to say the name of the forum it must be one of those filled with obsessed kooky fans who think their stars are perfect. Never mind, I think things will radically change soon

No, they are (as I said) a nice bunch of people and I don't want to send trouble a-knocking just to prove a point to you. And if you'll read back you'll see that I mentioned upthread that I was active there when DD and TL originally split and I can tell you now that they didn't treat him like he was perfect and quite openly expressed their disappointment in him without trying to excuse his behaviour. They love the show, they love the actors but they do take a healthy balanced view of them too.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

LOL t's funny how everyone calls trolls to those who simply don't share their opinions. I suppose it' the only argument you have.
    That wasn't the reason stated at all.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information