Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: CDAN - A Priceless Collection

Another Victoria Principal sidenote and then back to our regular scheduled programming...I was looking at a few of the videos last night and the comments sections are just filled to the gills with Andy Gibb fans blaming her for killing him. I had kind of blocked all of that, but I wonder where that's where I got the idea she was creepy. I wasn't following gossip like that back then so maybe I read a tabloid cover and it just got stuck in my head she was a bitch or off or whatever. All this time I was kind of blaming the Jhirmack commercials because she talks with that "sophisticated baby" voice that's bordering on that ASMR or sounding like Gemma Arterton.
    Wisher likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^ She was allegedly a huge coke rager in her day and they think she ruined that kid who was also her boyfriend.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I kind of find it hard to believe that a pop singer with the Bee Gees as older brothers would have needed Victoria Principal to introduce him to coke or a coke habit. She claims that she broke up with him over his use of it. The fact that she is a huge health and fitness nut and outlived him by about 30 years and running would seem to support her version of events.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    The CDAN blinds seem to be written by more than one person. Sometimes they make sense and could actually be written by a lawyer. But at other times the sentences are so poorly constructed that they are almost illegible. He seems to be on the mark with his gossip a good deal of the time, but his recent blind items about child abuse are so disturbing that you hope they aren't true!
    I came across this article from 2012 re: the himmmm person and Enty Lawyer. Pretty interesting.

https://nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-cr...led-hollywood/
    Kittylady likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I came across this article from 2012 re: the himmmm person and Enty Lawyer. Pretty interesting.

https://nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-cr...led-hollywood/
    I remember this article. Money quotes from the article:

Nearly everything Enty says, in fact, doesn’t check out.

It all indicates that Hollywood and the media have been punked — duped by a soft-spoken probate lawyer with delusions of grandeur.

And so, until libel laws catch up with the web, Enty will probably continue to “reveal” the “answers” to his scandalous blinds, celebrities and publicists afraid to deny them.
    dksnj, Kittylady and Beeyotch like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I kind of find it hard to believe that a pop singer with the Bee Gees as older brothers would have needed Victoria Principal to introduce him to coke or a coke habit. She claims that she broke up with him over his use of it. The fact that she is a huge health and fitness nut and outlived him by about 30 years and running would seem to support her version of events.
    I agree, I am pretty sure she didn't introduce him to coke, but the people in the YouTube comments are rabid (as usual) and apparently she is the great scapegoat for that mess. I think I didn't like her in the 80s because of some random piece of info, true or false, that nestled in my little brain. I never even knew she had this scandalous, wild past - I always thought she was stuck up and fussy, with immovable hair.

All of the top responses to this video are in regards to what she "did" to Andy Gibb, so in other words a fantard meltdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG9R3RHL9DQ

As for Enty, I think he was the real deal for about 1 year after his blog started. After that things got really weird.
    Daphodil likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Oh, she was no innocent. She was allegedly one of Frank Sinatra's 'girlfriends.' I don't even know anything about Andy Gibb but it's not a stretch to think that she could handle her alleged coke habit and he couldn't.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I recall she married a plastic surgeon. About the time she started to look like she was having PS.

Acting family made me think Drew Barrymore. But I guess she'd be too young for this?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Oh, she was no innocent. She was allegedly one of Frank Sinatra's 'girlfriends.' I don't even know anything about Andy Gibb but it's not a stretch to think that she could handle her alleged coke habit and he couldn't.
    Like I said, I didn't know much about her. Obviously she wasn't innocent and in that Barbara Walters interview she's able to explain all of it away with a lot of psychobabble, I just don't think she should be basically accused of Andy Gibbs' murder which was pretty much what the fantards on YouTube were doing. I don't think she helped matters, but the vitriol that those posters have been carrying since the 80s is a bit frightening.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    This is around the time period that CDAN is talking about:

Victoria in the last picture looks like Mila Kunis to me.

I also think the guesses are spot on.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

^I thought she kind of looked like Nina Dobrev. I never knew she was that pretty when she was younger. I mean I guess she was pretty when she was older, but all I ever saw was a helmet full of Jhirmack.
    Wisher, Mrs P and Squish like this.

I need to name my next betta fish Jhirmack.

EDIT: Unfortunately Liberace passed away too soon. Usually my betta fish last 4 years, but Liberace only lasted two. His colors were fantastic though.
    Last edited by Mrs P; January 12th, 2018 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Add on

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I recall she married a plastic surgeon. About the time she started to look like she was having PS.
    She started looking like she was having PS in the late 70s (nose, boobs). Hell, in the photo Mo posted, I'm pretty sure she'd had her nose done by then.
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information