Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: CDAN - A Priceless Collection

14. Famous nude model who got murdered, having sex, riding PM in his bed.

Dorothy Stratten?

3. former A- list mostly television actress/model who had to replace one of the biggest stars ever
    Cheryl Ladd, who replaced Farrah?
    Last edited by C_is_for_Cookie; December 10th, 2017 at 12:31 PM.
    Kittylady and Wisher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Charlene Tilton?
    Yeah, I lean towards Lucy Ewing, too. Especially because they referred to her as a "little chubby." Charlene wasn't really chubby, IMO, but compared to Daisy Duke she would fit more, I think.
    Waterslide and Wisher like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Yeah, I lean towards Lucy Ewing, too. Especially because they referred to her as a "little chubby." Charlene wasn't really chubby, IMO, but compared to Daisy Duke she would fit more, I think.
    I agree that Charlene was never really chubby, but compared to Daisy, I guess I could see the author of the blind coming up with that...

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    The one with a killer kid has got to be Lana Turner - big scandal, mobster connections, all fits.
    Lana Turner was my first thought too.

7.This former A list mostly television actor who always played a cop and was partnered with a sexual predator getting oral sex from some female.

I feel like I should know this one but I can't come up with a name I'm sure of. Robert Culp, maybe? Was in I Spy with Cosby and also played Texas Rangers, Sheriffs and FBI agents a lot so that's cops, in a broad sense.

8. Former A+ list mostly movie actress with the unique voice drunk, in 1980s polaroids, nude with a skinny man I cannot recognize.

Kathleen Turner? Big in the 80's, known for her husky voice and there's been plenty said about her having drink problems.

#22 - Former A list country singer who got started as a teenager on very grainy video, laying on a sofa nude, an African-American woman performs oral sex on her. After several minutes, the nude woman turns around and it is a former Bond villian!!! Wow. The country singer looks tiny compared to the Amazon woman. The country singer gets up and walks to a pool table, climbs up, laughs and the camera cuts off.

Grace Jones is the Bond Villain but no guesses as to the country singer.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ Good call on #8

SHELLEE, Lalasnake and MsDark like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    #22 - Former A list country singer who got started as a teenager on very grainy video, laying on a sofa nude, an African-American woman performs oral sex on her. After several minutes, the nude woman turns around and it is a former Bond villian!!! Wow. The country singer looks tiny compared to the Amazon woman. The country singer gets up and walks to a pool table, climbs up, laughs and the camera cuts off.

Grace Jones is the Bond Villain but no guesses as to the country singer.
    Could be referring to Tanya Tucker.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    The Dallas one could be Victoria Principal. I also thought the short country star was Dolly Parton.
    Almost certainly referring to her. She posed for a pictorial about 5 years before her career broke with Dallas. And the reason for the pictorial was that she costarred in a movie called "The Naked Ape" that year, which was a Playboy production.
    Waterslide and Wisher like this.

Yeah, Tanya Tucker was 13 when she first started out in country music.

Victoria Principal always creeped me out as a kid. That has absolutely nothing to do with this blind, but she did. And I think she did a cheap hairspray commercial in the 80s and her hair never moved and that also scared me.
    Trixie and Wisher like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

^ Sorry, that made me laugh. I wonder if there's a name for that - Victoria Principal phobia. Principhobia?

Don't watch this:

Waterslide, Mrs P and Wisher like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

This is around the time period that CDAN is talking about:

Wisher likes this.

I forgot all about jhirmack.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

15. Clear video of former news kingpin/sports owner in a robe beside a pool smoking a joint and laughing with two nude models.

Former spouse of #15 having lesbian sex on video with another woman in a hotel. They are obvious taking turns recording it themselves. This appears to be late 80s or early 90s, in front of balcony doors at night. With #15 performing oral sex on the other woman, then the former spouse using a strap-on device on #15. "I think Dad got this from a competing publisher" said the Son. What the actual f….??, I thought.
    I can't believe that nobody guessed already that this is referring to Ted Turner and Jane Fonda.

12. A celebrity offspring of celebrity offspring in an acting family in early 1980s, in grainy video, masturbating graphically in front of PM on a overstuffed sofa.
    Then I saw a jaw-dropper that made me uncomfortable. #12 when she was young, teenage young, at a party with a very young former A+ list mostly movie actress who still has A+ list name recognition despite not doing much for decades – looked in her early teens. Some are Polaroid photos of the two drinking and kissing each other. French kissing each other, with people around watching. Both were clothed – not nude. Must have been 20 pictures of them drinking, dancing, and licking/kissing each other with dancing adults around them. This was the only thing there that looked sketchy, but they weren't nude. In fact, you could see that from her years before (her first movie) in a cinema. Makes me afraid to wonder what else they did though?
    This seems to be referring to Bridget.
    Last edited by MohandasKGanja; December 11th, 2017 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Sorry, that made me laugh. I wonder if there's a name for that - Victoria Principal phobia. Principhobia?

Don't watch this:

JHIRMACK! Yes! OMG.

Yes I have Principhobia! I can't stop laughing at the video though. The selling point is that her hair is "shakeable" when it's so clearly and totally NOT shakeable and I just know that stuff must smell awful all the way through time, space, and YouTube.

eta - there are so many of her Jhirmack commercials on YouTube!
    Last edited by Waterslide; December 11th, 2017 at 08:08 PM.
    Trixie and Mrs P like this.

#20 - Former spouse to the one named icon mentioned earlier is laying on a chair laughing, drinking. His wife at the time very flirty to the cameraman and goes from the pool to her husband and back in the water.
    6. The unnamed face behind a lot of recent blinds snorting cocaine with this one named icon. The icon was also captured with a horrible boob job.

Sonny Bono and Cher?

This blind was submitted by "Himmm" the CDAN poster who was widely rumored to be Robert Downey Jr. (although RDJ denied it). Himmm recently and suddenly reappeared, having disappeared after the initial onslaught of publicity 5 or 6 years ago.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Elite Member

The CDAN blinds seem to be written by more than one person. Sometimes they make sense and could actually be written by a lawyer. But at other times the sentences are so poorly constructed that they are almost illegible. He seems to be on the mark with his gossip a good deal of the time, but his recent blind items about child abuse are so disturbing that you hope they aren't true!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information