Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: CDAN - He Made Millions From Raping Young Girls

^I didn't take the time to google the madam and all the ones I thought of were not the right time period.

I read the book about the Eagles and the author goes into great detail about how difficult it was to get that book published. He thought Glenn Frey was going to be the thorn in his side, but it turned out to be Don. He kept going back and forth with lawyers and was a general jerk, but what I really remember was that he kept whining (in my head it's whining) that there was something he didn't want to let out because his mother was still alive and she was very religious and he didn't want her to know about it. I thought...grow up, you coward. Anyway, I wasn't sure if it was this story or if was the Stevie Nicks abortion story, but it was probably both. I just wonder what rock Don's mom lived under.

ETA - a Glenn Frey tell-all would have been great if he had told the truth. That would have been some read.
    Timetoout likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

This seems appropriate:

Waterslide and Mrs P like this.

"If you don't got Mojo Nixon than your store could use some fixin'"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information