Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: CDAN: Blind items revealed (1/01/12)

November 25, 2011

#1 - While his B list television actress wife on a long running hit network medical drama was at home with their child, her husband was at the Roxy this week hitting on women and getting as many phone numbers as he could.

Chris Ivery & Ellen Pompeo

November 29, 2011

#2 - This A list television actor who does movies but would be a B in movies is not seen as much with his new girlfriend. Reason? He yelled at her at a dinner party in front of people and called her an idiot for her views and for not being informed.

Alec Baldwin

December 1, 2011

#2 - This newly married male A list pop singer really needs to remember he is married. Of course he has had problems with cheating in the past. Famously so. Anyway he was spotted getting really flirty and touchy feely with this reality show singer/actress who continues to hang on to fame by a thread.

Michael Buble & Katharine McPhee

December 7, 2011

How about a nice easy one? This reality show couple have always been unique. They have stayed together when countless others have tired and failed at the same game. Why did this one couple have so much luck and success when others have failed? They made millions in the process and to date no one else has been able to match their luck. The reason? Prior to their "meeting," they had already been dating for over a year.

Trista Rehn & Ryan Sutter

December 5, 2011

#1 - What former A list tween actress was heard at a party saying, "If my next movie does not have the word f**k in at least 20 times I'm not doing it."

#2 - What B list UK television actress from an all acting family said, "I came to this party for one reason only. To f**k Bradley Cooper."

#1 - Ashley Tisdale
    #2 - Jaime Winstone

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post

It has been awhile since I have had a kindness to report, but I think the wait was worthwhile. This is a great one. This one involves an actress who I had no idea was capable of such great lengths of kindness. She mostly stays out of the limelight. She has had a nice career as a model and actress, but it has never been spectacular, although she can look pretty spectacular at times. I think her name puts her higher on the list than she otherwise would be. That and her choices for significant others who have been B list actors. She is probably a C+, but with all the bonus points is a B-.

Anyway, the other day, our actress was with her child/ren and had just put said child/ren into the car when a woman approached her. At first the actress thought the woman wanted an autograph and when it was obvious the actress was not recognized by the woman she thought it was someone about to ask her for money. Wrong on both counts. The woman had just got off a bus about five minutes earlier. In her haste to get off the bus she had left behind her purse. A big purse filled with what she called her "life."

She had no car and no phone and had no way of catching up with the bus. Other people had apparently blown her off and not done anything to help. Our actress agreed to help in a second. She got the woman in the car while they started to follow the path of the bus. At the same time the actress handed her cell phone over to the woman who then tried to call and have the transit authority tell the bus driver what had happened and to watch for her purse. After about ten minutes of serious traffic the pair caught up to a bus on the route who had stopped. The actress literally pulled in front of the bus so it could not move while the woman got out and ran to the bus driver and to look for her purse. Wrong bus. Plus, the bus driver was not willing to help the woman by radioing anyone because he had no idea what bus it was and all he wanted was for the actress to move her car so he could keep going. Back in the car they went and this time there was no traffic and after another 5 or 6 minutes they caught up with another bus. The actress pulled the same trick as before and the woman jumped out and ran to the bus driver who saw the woman and held up the purse. Someone had seen the woman get off the bus and leave behind her purse and handed it to the driver. The woman would not stop shaking or crying or hugging the bus driver. When she finally got off the bus and returned to the actresses' car, the woman expected to just be told to catch a bus back to where she began, but the actress laughed and instead took the woman home. The woman still has no idea who the actress is.

Rebecca Romijn
    so RR's PR people planted it then? I'm not sure, she's not really a famewhore but as much as I love them, I am skeptical of these good deed blinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ^^ wasn't that what everyone said at the time?
    and living in the UKů so I see the answer to my earlier question is that others don't either.
    She's def living in the UK and prefers to live here. I can believe they have hooked up in the past and the rumour had it that her 2nd baby she had which was conceived close to the filming of the 2nd movie was his and she split with her first hubby just before the shooting and then got pregnant really quickly - But I doubt they are living together now.
    Although I got a vibe they she's hooked up with him post the X-Files.

Thank you for this dallison!
    Posted from my iPhone
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

So those bitches Trista & Ryan not only knew each other previously, but had been dating for a year? How has that not come out???? Wouldn't their parents both (possibly) know they were dating before the show? I hate these people so I suppose nothing should surprise me...

December 8, 2011

So, this former B list movie actor from a family of actors has not been getting much work lately at all. Part of the problem? Well he is a raging drunk who has spent a great deal of time getting thrown out of hotels. This one though tops it all. Our actor was in a country made famous by another movie for a film festival. While there he negotiated a deal to be in a movie. Obviously these producers do not read tabloids. He told the producers he needed $30,000 in cash to make the movie. Once he got the money from them he went on a drinking and partying binge. He came back to the hotel where he was staying and in the middle of the lobby got naked and started fighting with the producers. He then told them he was not making their movie, but he kept the money anyway.

Michael Madsen

December 13, 2011

This one kind of blew me away because I did not know this actress was into charity. She is all movie all the time. B list, but I think it is more for her looks than any real acting talent. She stays extremely popular despite the fact she really does not make that many movies and seems to just stay in our eye by pap photos. Anyway, she read an article about homeless people and was fully prepared to go spend her Thanksgiving with her husband feeding homeless at the Los Angeles Mission. When she started exploring it more though she decided she wanted to give people more of a home feel for the holiday. So, she arranged to have 50 homeless families come to her place where she had set up a big tent and fed them all there and during the meal had televisions playing holiday movies and even made sure that each parent was given a gift they could give to their child on Christmas. Not too shabby.

Jessica Alba

December 20, 2011

#1 - This female two time former reality star who was married to another reality star/actor recently offered her services to Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden saying that she would make a great third to their "relationship." They turned her down.

Adrianne Curry

December 22, 2011

This actor is probably A list. He has been top billed in lots of movies, but the thing is, unlike other members of his family he seems to always share that top billing with someone. It seems that our actor has a fondness for strip clubs. Nothing wrong with that. He especially likes some in his hometown. His one quirk is that he only likes African-American women to dance for him. No other races seem to do the trick for him. He likes one dancer so much that instead of just giving her dollar bills, he bought her a car. Maybe this is why we never see him with a girlfriend. Too busy in strip clubs.

Luke Wilson

December 28, 2011

So, this actor is A list. Barely. He had a franchise but really nothing else. A couple of times he has headlined a movie since the franchise, but the results have not been good so I think he lost his tentative hold on A list and is back at B where he belongs. The franchise was a fluke anyway. It made some other people stars who have no business being in movies. I am reserving judgment on this guy. Anyway, he has a celebrity girlfriend which is kept super quiet. Not that it is private, just they go to great lengths for two not very huge stars to keep things private. More on his part, I think then hers. She could use some publicity. The thing is, our actor seems kind of shy about the whole relationship because there have been rumors, especially now, that he has quite the thing for the mother of the celebrity girlfriend. The mother happens to have had her own tentative A/B list hold on her movie career throughout the years.

Zac Efron, Rumer Willis & Demi Moore

December 29, 2011

This is kind of a mix of old and new Hollywood. New in the sense that not everyone is dead. In fact, one is very much alive and kicking and working and is known by people of all ages. She is a performer. She is also a B list actress both in movies and in television, but has had her most recent fame come because of television acting. Our actress has had a number of marriages. One of them was extremely interesting. Her husband had an affair. I know, I know. Shocking that someone would cheat. It is with whom he cheated that is so so interesting. He cheated on our actress with her mother's husband. The mother was quite famous in her own right. Maybe even more so than the daughter.

Liza Minelli & Judy Garland

December 30, 2011

#1 - Which of the Two Broke Girls has the habit of calling every guy she dates babe even if it is date #1. She started this a few years ago when she was dating a few guys at once and was afraid she would call the person by the wrong name.

#4 - Which big celebrity couple of 2011 broke up because the guy could not stop hooking up with their threesome partner?

#5 - Speaking of threesomes, this celebrity couple consisting of a former Disney star and her very good looking actor boyfriend have talked about a threesome but cannot decide on someone.

#6 - Oh, one more threesome story. JFK and Frank Sinatra had a threesome with which actress. No, not Marilyn Monroe.

#8 - Just because your wife is "due" does not mean you can't spend some quality time in a strip club with your friends.

#1 - Beth Behrs
    #4 - Alex Rodriguez & Cameron Diaz
    #5 - Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth
    #6 - Ava Gardner
    #8 - Jay Z

Apparently at midnight he will reveal another blind, but via his facebook. I have added him as a friend but as I'm in the UK I think I'll be in bed by then

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    She's def living in the UK and prefers to live here. I can believe they have hooked up in the past and the rumour had it that her 2nd baby she had which was conceived close to the filming of the 2nd movie was his and she split with her first hubby just before the shooting and then got pregnant really quickly - But I doubt they are living together now.
    Although I got a vibe they she's hooked up with him post the X-Files.
    Yeah, I was shocked by the Duchovny/Anderson one because it was rumored for so long that those two had something going on. It was rumor way back when that he was the daddy of her first child Piper when The X-Files was in its second season. The idea that they could really be involved is mind boggling to me for some reason.

But, no, I don't believe every single thing that this guy hauls out as the Lord's gospel truth. Just this one has that messy kernel of truth that I do sorta think has some basis in reality somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    December 20, 2011

#1 - This female two time former reality star who was married to another reality star/actor recently offered her services to Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden saying that she would make a great third to their "relationship." They turned her down.

Adrianne Curry
    The shame of offering yourself up to The Stod and being too low rent even for her.

ahhh im so sad the reveals are over! big thanks to everyone who posted them

December 13, 2011

This one kind of blew me away because I did not know this actress was into charity. She is all movie all the time. B list, but I think it is more for her looks than any real acting talent. She stays extremely popular despite the fact she really does not make that many movies and seems to just stay in our eye by pap photos. Anyway, she read an article about homeless people and was fully prepared to go spend her Thanksgiving with her husband feeding homeless at the Los Angeles Mission. When she started exploring it more though she decided she wanted to give people more of a home feel for the holiday. So, she arranged to have 50 homeless families come to her place where she had set up a big tent and fed them all there and during the meal had televisions playing holiday movies and even made sure that each parent was given a gift they could give to their child on Christmas. Not too shabby.

Jessica Alba
    I call bullshit, she isn't all movies all the time. Didn't she do some action whatever the fuck series on television?

Also call bullshit on the Rebecca Romjin too, because of the purseless bitch didn't know who she was, then how did a fucking detailed account of this shit get leaked?
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    December 8, 2011

So, this former B list movie actor from a family of actors has not been getting much work lately at all. Part of the problem? Well he is a raging drunk who has spent a great deal of time getting thrown out of hotels. This one though tops it all. Our actor was in a country made famous by another movie for a film festival. While there he negotiated a deal to be in a movie. Obviously these producers do not read tabloids. He told the producers he needed $30,000 in cash to make the movie. Once he got the money from them he went on a drinking and partying binge. He came back to the hotel where he was staying and in the middle of the lobby got naked and started fighting with the producers. He then told them he was not making their movie, but he kept the money anyway.

Michael Madsen
    I don't know about this one, I checked his IMDB and he has about 18 projects in production or post-production.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I am hoping the one at midnight is the hidden child one.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information