Login to remove the ads!
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: CDAN: Blind items revealed (1/01/12)

October 19, 2011

#4 - This married for now, permanent B list movie actress with a famous dad was at an event the other night and was being polite and making conversation with a man who was probably in his 80's. He also had a young 20 something on his arm. The man holds one of those vague European titles which no one understands. Anyway, our actress asked how long the couple had been together. The man said, "only a couple of weeks now. I would turn her in for you, but you need to get bigger t*ts." He then reached out for a grope before our actress got out of there as quickly as possible.

Mira Sorvino

You're probably right about the literacy level - but I can completely see her thinking like that and having no problem saying it out loud. No matter how stupid it sounds.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

^^ Yes I agree, her mentality is prolly 100% spot on, but CDAN got the wording off, even if in quotes.
    Go Habs Go!!

October 24, 2011

One of my favorite shows from back in the day which is now available on Netflix is Larry Sanders. I loved that show. When they would discuss what guests they wanted and did not want, it was a great part of the show. Well, it happens in real life too. Here is a conversation last week that an A list talk show host had with his/her staff about booking someone.

The talk show host and some producers were were in a light production meeting just going over the upcoming schedule. The talk show host mentioned that they want more general guests on the show and to cut back on other parts of the show. The host was also open to having cooking segments come in. One of the producers suggested Giada because it would be a nice ratings booster to have both of them together. The host pondered the suggestion but said nothing. The one of the other producers said.

Producer: Just make sure to keep Giada away from the band.
    Host: Laughs
    Producer who suggested it: What?
    Host: You know!
    Producer who suggested it: Know what? Oh, because of the John Mayer thing? That was made up by Star Magazine.

AT that point the talk show host started talking about how the producer was clueless about what Giada's deal is and that it is way more than rumors. Apparently Giada would confide in a stylist who also styled the talk show host and was not shy about spilling what was spilled to him which basically included that Giada often would use the excuse of "production meetings" to go meet with guys. The talk show host then called Giada a word that begins with an s and rhymes with mutt.

The producer who suggested her then asked, "so she is out then?"
    The talk show host then replied, "who else do you have besides the blowj*b queen?"

Rachael Ray

This one makes me happy.....

October 25, 2011

It has been awhile since I have had a kindness to report, but I think the wait was worthwhile. This is a great one. This one involves an actress who I had no idea was capable of such great lengths of kindness. She mostly stays out of the limelight. She has had a nice career as a model and actress, but it has never been spectacular, although she can look pretty spectacular at times. I think her name puts her higher on the list than she otherwise would be. That and her choices for significant others who have been B list actors. She is probably a C+, but with all the bonus points is a B-.

Anyway, the other day, our actress was with her child/ren and had just put said child/ren into the car when a woman approached her. At first the actress thought the woman wanted an autograph and when it was obvious the actress was not recognized by the woman she thought it was someone about to ask her for money. Wrong on both counts. The woman had just got off a bus about five minutes earlier. In her haste to get off the bus she had left behind her purse. A big purse filled with what she called her "life."

She had no car and no phone and had no way of catching up with the bus. Other people had apparently blown her off and not done anything to help. Our actress agreed to help in a second. She got the woman in the car while they started to follow the path of the bus. At the same time the actress handed her cell phone over to the woman who then tried to call and have the transit authority tell the bus driver what had happened and to watch for her purse. After about ten minutes of serious traffic the pair caught up to a bus on the route who had stopped. The actress literally pulled in front of the bus so it could not move while the woman got out and ran to the bus driver and to look for her purse. Wrong bus. Plus, the bus driver was not willing to help the woman by radioing anyone because he had no idea what bus it was and all he wanted was for the actress to move her car so he could keep going. Back in the car they went and this time there was no traffic and after another 5 or 6 minutes they caught up with another bus. The actress pulled the same trick as before and the woman jumped out and ran to the bus driver who saw the woman and held up the purse. Someone had seen the woman get off the bus and leave behind her purse and handed it to the driver. The woman would not stop shaking or crying or hugging the bus driver. When she finally got off the bus and returned to the actresses' car, the woman expected to just be told to catch a bus back to where she began, but the actress laughed and instead took the woman home. The woman still has no idea who the actress is.

Rebecca Romijn

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    October 14, 2011

#1 & #2 - This relationship never happened for fans, but it is happening in real life. Despite being married, this C+ actress with one huge role has been basically living with this B list actor who has now had a couple of hit shows and is also still married. Kind of.

David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson
    OMG!

I know that was the popular guess, but OMG!

So... It's just me that doesn't believe all of his reveals then?

October 27, 2011

#1 - This former reality star turned celebrity turned reality judge had the biggest attitude at an event this week. It was about fashion so of course she thought she knew the most and anyone who had a differing opinion with her was told, "Until you have a fashion line, then all you have is an opinion. I know what I am talking about." She then looked at another former reality star from a show I hated with a passion and refuse to acknowledge even existed who had a fashion line and said, "Until you have a successful fashion line." She then turned and walked off.

#2 - I feel like Ted "Twilight" Casablanca with this one. Seriously, I am surprised he does not have Twilight tattooed on his chest. Anyway, back in the day when the franchise first started filming, this actor was hooking up with this actress who played his sister. Well, what was not known at the time by that actress was that he was also hooking up with another of his sisters who we will call sister #2. Sister #1 disappeared from the picture at some point, but despite everything that has gone on with our actor and another actress from the movie, he keeps going back to sister #2. Apparently they got noise complaints last night in a European hotel because they were so loud in bed.

#1 - Nicole Richie to Lauren Conrad
    #2 - Robert Pattinson and Nikki Reed (sister #1) Ashley Greene (sister #2)

Nicole Ritchie is a bitch? Who knew? Just all of us???

Does that mean that Robert Pattinson is the BF that told the unknown-ethnicity Ashley Green to lose weight?

October 28, 2011

#2 - This C+ movie and television actress is on a huge network comedy hit. Small, but recurring role and is usually on every week. Well, she was at an event the other night and getting paid, but it was sparsely attended and she was not getting paid much. She was complaining that she never gets the good parties and the parties that pay a lot for her to attend. At one point she said, "Who do I have to f**k to get to host a Vegas party because I will. I am sick of this crap here."

#4 - What one hit wonder D list movie actor who has been in this space before for his a-holian behavior went up to this foreign born, sometime movie actress who seems to be more famous for her ex-boyfriends than acting and tried to hit on her. When she rebuffed his efforts he got really nasty and talked about he was famous and could have anyone and even said at one point, "I could buy you." She then replied, "You should spend the money on about six inches up top and below, some breath mints and some manners."

#2 - Katrina Bowden
    #4 - The actress is Sophie Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Nicole Ritchie is a bitch? Who knew? Just all of us???

Does that mean that Robert Pattinson is the BF that told the unknown-ethnicity Ashley Green to lose weight?
    lol @ unknown-ethnicity

I always assumed it was that Jonas kid that told her to lose weight. He just seems like a douche to me, plus with Demi having issues with self esteem/eating disorder... it just kind of seemed to fit that maybe she had Jonas in her ear telling her to lose weight.

October 14, 2011

#1 & #2 - This relationship never happened for fans, but it is happening in real life. Despite being married, this C+ actress with one huge role has been basically living with this B list actor who has now had a couple of hit shows and is also still married. Kind of.

David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson
    Say what?! I have doubts about this one. I don't know why, just feel like they totally parted ways, he went all sex addict, she went all English again. Maybe a random hook up at some point, but living together? isn't she pretty newly married with a baby?

November 2, 2011

#1 - What former A-/B+ list female rocker, recently asked this former A list movie actor and now a solid B if she could borrow $100K from him. The funny thing is even though she asked him for this money she had not said or spoken to the actor in almost five years and only a handful of times since they co-starred in a movie together. They reunite and speak for a little while and in an hour she is asking for $100K. He said he would need to talk to his people. I hope he did not give her his phone number.

Courtney Love & Woody Harrelson

^^ wasn't that what everyone said at the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyester Pam View Post
    Say what?! I have doubts about this one. I don't know why, just feel like they totally parted ways, he went all sex addict, she went all English again. Maybe a random hook up at some point, but living together? isn't she pretty newly married with a baby?
    and living in the UKů so I see the answer to my earlier question is that others don't either.

Gold Member

November 2, 2011

#1 - What former A-/B+ list female rocker, recently asked this former A list movie actor and now a solid B if she could borrow $100K from him. The funny thing is even though she asked him for this money she had not said or spoken to the actor in almost five years and only a handful of times since they co-starred in a movie together. They reunite and speak for a little while and in an hour she is asking for $100K. He said he would need to talk to his people. I hope he did not give her his phone number.

Courtney Love & Woody Harrelson
    I know a lot of people thought the guy was Ed Norton, but he just didn't fit.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information