Login to remove the ads!
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: CDAN: Blind items revealed (1/01/12)

fgg

^ha, thanks. reading comp is not at its highest after 8 hrs of drinking today.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    I have literally never felt so bad in my entire life. I've been in and out of bed all day! Wine is not my friend...

And I so didn't know there was a rumour that Hall cheated on Carpenter, never mind with Julia Stiles?! Sure loves his homebodies.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Jones View Post
    "a set of franchise films" would imply more than one franchise, but the only franchise I saw on IMDB was Robocop. Was there something else?

Also, Peter Weller use to date Sela Ward.
    I think the actress is Ali McGraw. I am wrong! He was engaged to Sela. Wow.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post

PUSSY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I have literally never felt so bad in my entire life. I've been in and out of bed all day! Wine is not my friend...

And I so didn't know there was a rumour that Hall cheated on Carpenter, never mind with Julia Stiles?! Sure loves his homebodies.
    Hope you feel better and thanks again for the reveals!

Thank you Lynnie. I watched AbFab the other day and thought of you
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by roslyntaberfan View Post
    August 12, 2011

#4 & # 5- Which A list celebrity couple are having a "trial separation" while he is on tour?

Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin

I wish these two would just go ahead and split up. I'm sick of hearing about all of their together, but not together rumors.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I wish these two would just go ahead and split up. I'm sick of hearing about all of their together, but not together rumors.
    I bet she has great tips on how to have a classy, elegant, macrobiotic divorce.

Blog Entries

^^^ *snort*
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Which is Julia Stiles--the shunner or the shunnee?

And who is the other actress?
    Quote Originally Posted by weathered1 View Post
    I think Julia Stiles is the shunnee, and Jennifer Carpenter is the shunner. Wasn't the rumor that Michael C. Hall cheated with Stiles while he was married to Carpenter?
    Yes, I think you're right! We were talking about this a bit in the Dexter thread. I read somewhere that a lot of people in Hollywood took Jennifer's side and had been cold and unfriendly to both Stiles and Hall, actually.

Apparently they had a hot affair on set during Stiles' season on the show, and put Carpenter--and the rest of the cast--through hell. Looks like said affair didn't last, but Hall and Carpenter divorced anyway, with much bitterness on her side.

My FAVORITE reveal here is Liev Schreiber punching Sean Penn out over Naomi Watts.

OMG I wish I had video of that. *sigh*
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Which is Julia Stiles--the shunner or the shunnee?

And who is the other actress?
    Shunee. Didn't Stiles hook up with Michael C Hall on Dexter, which led to Jennifer whateverhernameis (Hall's then wife, plays Deb, Dexter's sister on the show) divorcing Hall? I imagine there'd be a lot of shunning going on.

Also love the mental image of Schieber punching Penn

Blog Entries

Cheers for continuing Levitt! I was a wreck yesterday and had to go to bed - was fading fast!
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

October 11, 2011

This one was sent to me about a week ago and for some reason I thought I had already shared it with everyone but cannot find it. If I have, don't worry, because I have another one later. Maybe it is just because I have told a few people this item in the past week and it has been kind of a cocktail party thing too because of the ungratefulness and two faced-ness (faciness?) of the subject. Anyway, this very talented B- list actress who was nothing before a certain hit network show and will probably fade away into a C after the show runs its course in the near future was at an event recently. The event was for her boss who gave her the job and the break and she told him she would be so happy to go and support him. However she told a different story to other people. Twice. Prior to leaving for the event she told one person that she could not believe that her boss was not paying her or giving her a gift or at least arranging a limo for her. "I mean, I am spending a couple of hours of my time there for him, he should appreciate how valuable my time is."

The second time was during the actual event when she forced a smile while posing for photos with her boss and on the red carpet and then told someone, "How long before I can get out of here? I did what he asked and I want to go. I have more important things to do."

Lea Michele

October 13, 2011

#2 - "Yeah, the producers asked me (C+ list actress with A list name recognition) to be on that show (hit network reality show featuring lots of couples who dance), but I told them no, because it was just not the way I see myself or feel would be beneficial to my craft as an actress. How is being on that show going to win me an Oscar? Plus, they don't pay enough and I am just way too busy with other projects. I have so much going on now and can't waste my time with something like that, but it is good for you (reality show brother) because you don't have a lot going on and the money is probably right for someone like you."

Lindsay Lohan to Robert Kardashian

October 14, 2011

#1 & #2 - This relationship never happened for fans, but it is happening in real life. Despite being married, this C+ actress with one huge role has been basically living with this B list actor who has now had a couple of hit shows and is also still married. Kind of.

David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    October 13, 2011

#2 - "Yeah, the producers asked me (C+ list actress with A list name recognition) to be on that show (hit network reality show featuring lots of couples who dance), but I told them no, because it was just not the way I see myself or feel would be beneficial to my craft as an actress. How is being on that show going to win me an Oscar? Plus, they don't pay enough and I am just way too busy with other projects. I have so much going on now and can't waste my time with something like that, but it is good for you (reality show brother) because you don't have a lot going on and the money is probably right for someone like you."

Lindsay Lohan to Robert Kardashian
    I highly doubt Lindsay's literate enough to speak like that. This one's a stretch for me.
    Go Habs Go!!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information