Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: CDAN: Blind items revealed (1/01/12)

October 4, 2011

They are either pros or contestants.

#1 - This contestant made waves in the past week alleging that married pros were having affairs with married contestants. He said this after he hit on an attached pro and she turned him down.

#2 - This guest of a contestant was back last night because the woman he was cheating on with while he was with the contestant dumped him. So, he ran back to the woman he dumped because he was dumped. The contestant had no idea. Well, maybe now she will if she reads this.

#3 - This male pro and female pro are currently tied at four hookups with contestants each. I just want to know if they had any while__________________. Oh it is like a Mad Lib.

#1 - Robert Kardashian
    #2 - Jay Cutler
    #3 - Maksim & Karina
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

October 5, 2011

You know, it has been awhile since I have had a jackass blind. Not that most of the people are not jackasses or have jackholian behavior to get them in here, but this is just a straight up, I am better than you, do you know who I am kind of situation that begs for the additional specificity of calling it a jackass blind. Do you like that word jackholian? It is kind of my tribute to Beavis and Butthead. I am Cornholio.

About a week or two ago, this unfortunately B list R&B singer who I wish desperately was a F or even lower was in a city for a concert. Because it was not the largest city, of course our singer thought he was the most important person in the city. Prior to the concert, the singer went to a store in a mall and was throwing merchandise around, making a mess, being loud and obnoxious (every other word from his mouth was an f-bomb). One of the workers in the store was following behind to clean up after the mess but was too intimidated to say anything to him.

So then the manager comes out and asks the singer to stop being so destructive and to relax and for he and his friends to please stop making a mess in the store. He had brought three other guys with him and according to rumor they were probably just not hanging out if you know what I mean. The singer then asked for the manager. Unfortunately for him, the woman he was addressing was the manager and told him. He then said, "Don't you know who I am?" No, I mean seriously he actually said those words. He then said he could buy out the entire store if he wanted. Here is a quote from the manager in the store which I love. "I was so thrilled when I got to tell him that yes, I knew who he was but didn't care, and that he needed to stop acting like a disrespectful jerk. I actually laughed when he said "Don't you know who I am?"

At that point, the singer walked out.

Chris Brown

Is that all?? This is my favorite time. I love reveals, even if we guessed correctly.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I think there should be more, I hope so anyway

October 6, 2011

This is one of my favorite blind items in awhile. Anyway, there is a manuscript that is floating around town that was written by a former almost A lister. I mean he was close. Starred in a set of franchise films but after those went by the wayside he has pretty much stayed with television. Been on two very big hit shows in the last few years, but probably just a B- lister and that is only because so many people would know our actor's name when you here it. In the manuscript our actor writes about how he and this almost A list television actress on a very hit network show who was a B lister back in the day when this happened, used massive amounts of cocaine and through cocaine is how he got our actress into some very kinky sex. Our actor was into watching our actress with other men. He wrote about how she did not want to do this but he used drugs and manipulation to get her to do this. He admits that he was not in his right mind while using and is regretful about his behavior back then and was very controlling of her but he didn't have a problem recounting the details in this manuscript.

Once our actor had a male acquaintance come over to our actor's New York apartment. They were coked up. Our actress came home and was upset with our actor about something he was supposed to do but he didn't. He couldn't recount what she was upset about. He talked our actress into sitting down with them and to snort some cocaine and calm down. Our actress was still mad at our actor and began flirting heavily with he friend. Our actor wrote that after a little while he looked up and our actress and the friend were kissing in front of him. The friend began kissing her neck while our actress stared at our actor. Both of them were turned on. Our actor describes that he watched in silence as our actress orally serviced the friend while she was still staring at our actor. The friend finished and left and our actor began yelling at our actress. Huge argument that led to sex on the floor of his apartment. That was the first of many stories of the two in the one section of the book where he talks about their life together. There are others including several arguments our actor had with our actress and the makeup sex they would have. Very detailed. Infidelities on both of their parts and how our actor made our actress describe exactly what she did sexually with other men while they were high. Very intense sexual relationship that led to an engagement but fizzled when our actress wanted a different lifestyle. Pretty crazy chapter. The only good one in the whole manuscript.

Peter Weller is the actor. You have to figure out the rest on your own.

October 10, 2011

This former A list female singer and now still a great singer, but more of a hot disheveled mess with lots of money to burn would be a more accurate description. Our singer has been partying a lot. She knows she parties and she knows she has way too much drink many nights of the week. Since her significant other is not any better about partying and can't trust him to save her if she starts to die during the night, she has a baby monitor that she takes with her wherever she goes. One goes in her room and one goes in the room of her bodyguard. Always. She leaves them on 24 hours a day just in case she forgets to turn it on before she goes to sleep. So, the various bodyguards that have come into her life the past six months or so have heard everything from the craziest loudest fights to the craziest loudest sex, to the craziest loudest snoring from a woman that has ever been heard.

Christina Aguilera

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    October 6, 2011

This is one of my favorite blind items in awhile. Anyway, there is a manuscript that is floating around town that was written by a former almost A lister. I mean he was close. Starred in a set of franchise films but after those went by the wayside he has pretty much stayed with television. Been on two very big hit shows in the last few years, but probably just a B- lister and that is only because so many people would know our actor's name when you here it. In the manuscript our actor writes about how he and this almost A list television actress on a very hit network show who was a B lister back in the day when this happened, used massive amounts of cocaine and through cocaine is how he got our actress into some very kinky sex. Our actor was into watching our actress with other men. He wrote about how she did not want to do this but he used drugs and manipulation to get her to do this. He admits that he was not in his right mind while using and is regretful about his behavior back then and was very controlling of her but he didn't have a problem recounting the details in this manuscript.

Once our actor had a male acquaintance come over to our actor's New York apartment. They were coked up. Our actress came home and was upset with our actor about something he was supposed to do but he didn't. He couldn't recount what she was upset about. He talked our actress into sitting down with them and to snort some cocaine and calm down. Our actress was still mad at our actor and began flirting heavily with he friend. Our actor wrote that after a little while he looked up and our actress and the friend were kissing in front of him. The friend began kissing her neck while our actress stared at our actor. Both of them were turned on. Our actor describes that he watched in silence as our actress orally serviced the friend while she was still staring at our actor. The friend finished and left and our actor began yelling at our actress. Huge argument that led to sex on the floor of his apartment. That was the first of many stories of the two in the one section of the book where he talks about their life together. There are others including several arguments our actor had with our actress and the makeup sex they would have. Very detailed. Infidelities on both of their parts and how our actor made our actress describe exactly what she did sexually with other men while they were high. Very intense sexual relationship that led to an engagement but fizzled when our actress wanted a different lifestyle. Pretty crazy chapter. The only good one in the whole manuscript.

Peter Weller is the actor. You have to figure out the rest on your own.
    "a set of franchise films" would imply more than one franchise, but the only franchise I saw on IMDB was Robocop. Was there something else?

Also, Peter Weller use to date Sela Ward.

Bronze Member

October 10, 2011

This former A list female singer and now still a great singer, but more of a hot disheveled mess with lots of money to burn would be a more accurate description. Our singer has been partying a lot. She knows she parties and she knows she has way too much drink many nights of the week. Since her significant other is not any better about partying and can't trust him to save her if she starts to die during the night, she has a baby monitor that she takes with her wherever she goes. One goes in her room and one goes in the room of her bodyguard. Always. She leaves them on 24 hours a day just in case she forgets to turn it on before she goes to sleep. So, the various bodyguards that have come into her life the past six months or so have heard everything from the craziest loudest fights to the craziest loudest sex, to the craziest loudest snoring from a woman that has ever been heard.

Christina Aguilera
    Oh dear. Blech.

Tune In Tomorrow
    This year, for the first time since I have been doing reveals, New Year's Day fell on a Sunday. Since most people have today and tomorrow off, I decided to split the reveals for this one time into two days. This way I can also back away from the computer prior to midnight which would be appreciated considering how much I drank last night. I did not think it was humanly possible to drink or eat as much as I did last night. I hope everyone has enjoyed the reveals so far. Tomorrow they will resume at 915am Pacific Time. See you then!!!

Will have to wait for more tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter Jones View Post
    "a set of franchise films" would imply more than one franchise, but the only franchise I saw on IMDB was Robocop. Was there something else?
    The way it is worded could just mean he was in all the Robocop films, and it's just been awkwardly worded.

September 19, 2011

#3 - This C+/B- movie actress who has been doing television lately is still being shunned. To try and help matters she spoke to the actress who made the shunning happen and begged for her forgiveness.

#3 - Julia Stiles

Which is Julia Stiles--the shunner or the shunnee?

And who is the other actress?
    Go Habs Go!!

fgg

September 29, 2011

I guess this actress is a B list by name recognition, but if we are going by acting talent it would be a Z. OK, maybe that is an exaggeration. How about an S. Anyway, she also does some other things that make her some money, and she is probably more well known for them than her acting. Our actress recently bought a huge mansion with a really large price tag. Living large right? Well, it turns out that our actress got most of the money for the purchase from an A list ex. He is guaranteeing the loan and also put up most of the down payment. The ex was thrilled that she bought a place so close to his. I think he is expecting way more than for her to repay him the money.

Jennifer Lopez & Sean Combs
    ok, whatever like jlo needs pdiddy to guarantee anything for her.

September 30, 2011

#4 - This former almost A list R&B singer is now closer to C. She is struggling to stay relevant and has spent a great deal of money promoting herself. Recently she has started paying paps $300 a day to meet her at certain times of the day to get "random" shots. They are so posed and ridiculous that paps are having a tough time even giving them away to the tabloids, but keep showing up for the money she pays.

Ciara
    when was ciara a list????

October 10, 2011

Christina Aguilera
    isn't her kid like 4 years old? i don't have kids but i am under the impression that they sleep through the night at that point and you don't need monitors anymore.

ent's blind reveals have a serious level of bullshit STANK on them this year.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Gold Member

The way it is worded could just mean he was in all the Robocop films, and it's just been awkwardly worded.
    It must have been intentional, to throw us off. He could have simply said the first two movies of a franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    isn't her kid like 4 years old? i don't have kids but i am under the impression that they sleep through the night at that point and you don't need monitors anymore.

ent's blind reveals have a serious level of bullshit STANK on them this year.
    The blind item doesn't have anything to do with her kid, the baby monitor is there so her bodyguard can help save her or whatever if she ODs or is boozed out of her mind. Not that that means it's true, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Which is Julia Stiles--the shunner or the shunnee?

And who is the other actress?
    I think Julia Stiles is the shunnee, and Jennifer Carpenter is the shunner. Wasn't the rumor that Michael C. Hall cheated with Stiles while he was married to Carpenter?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information