Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: CDAN: Blind items revealed (1/01/12)

Elite Member

September 8, 2011

This A list movie actress who got her start way back in the day on television and then did some more along the way, let it slip the other day that she and her always a B list (for one role in particular) movie actor husband have not had sex in almost five years. It is kind of ironic if you think about it.

Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick

Elite Member

This is gonna have to be my last post tonight. Feel free to take over though.

September 13, 2011

#1 & #2- Which A+ fashion editor was overheard telling someone, "I have never seen someone try so hard for attention while looking so atrocious at the same time." She was referring to a solid B list singer who is striving really hard to become an A.

#4 & #5 - How awkward is this one. You have a former B+ television actress from a very long running show who is really all about the movies now but struggles to stay relevant enough to be a B. In the seat next to her is someone who is really a celebrity although she has flitted between movies and television and other things. A very nice person too who does not stay in touch like she used to. Anyway, our actress had no idea about who the celebrity is dating and somehow the name of the guy comes up and our actress blurts out she used to sleep with him way back in the day. Then, the celebrity finishes her sentence and says she is engaged to him. Although the sleeping with happened well before he started dating the celebrity, it definitely wins the awkward award of the day.

#1 & #2 - Anna Wintour & Nicki Minaj
    #4 & #5 - Rose McGowan & Molly Sims

September 16, 2011

#2 - One person made an observation about how skinny the models are at Fashion Week and said something like, "If I wanted to look like that I could never eat." A Twilight actress who was there said, "I only eat once or twice a week, and my last boyfriend said I should lose even more weight."

#3 - This B+/A list movie actress kept people waiting at an event for her for almost 30 minutes. Why? She was busy yelling at her assistant for not bringing the right shoes and made her assistant go back and get them. Oh, the best part? The audience would only be able to see her feet for the 10 seconds it took for her to get to her seat.

#2 - Ashley Greene
    #3 - Julia Roberts
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by roslyntaberfan View Post
    September 2, 2011

#4 - This huge celebrity in England is visiting the US. When she heard that no one cared about her here or even knew who she was, she hired 10 paps to meet her at the airport and to cause a scene. She wants to be noticed and has the money to make it happen.

Tamara Ecclestone
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Since when is she a 'huge celebrity' in England??
    He is way off on that one!

September 19, 2011

#1 - Co-stars who do not get along. Apparently this pair from an NBC sitcom never speak unless they are forced and cannot stand each other. Maybe it is because he came in and tried to take the star mantle away from the popular female lead?

#2 - Some more co-stars who despise each other. Apparently the root of this feud is that the younger B- list actress said some very nasty things about this A list actress and the reasons why she split with her husband. The pair did the tiniest amount of press together for their movie, did not speak forever until the Emmy Awards and did not speak while being photographed.

#3 - Notice that this B- list movie actress looked a little harried and not quite 100%? It is because she had told her B+ television actor who sometimes masquerades as a really bad B- movie actor that she was not going to the show. She just wanted to stay at home because she does not get along with any of his cast. He talked her into it and she came grudgingly.

#1 - Rob Lowe & Amy Poehler
    #2 - Kate Winslet & Evan Rachel Wood
    #3 - Emily Blunt & John Krasinski

September 19, 2011

#2 - This B- list television actor who had a couple of things going television wise in the past year had a date for the Awards but would not let her anywhere near the cameras. He told her to wait and the night was all about him and not them. He also told others that he did not want anyone to think he was dating anyone because it would be harder to pick up other women.

#3 - This C+/B- movie actress who has been doing television lately is still being shunned. To try and help matters she spoke to the actress who made the shunning happen and begged for her forgiveness.

#2 - Kevin Dillon
    #3 - Julia Stiles

Quote Originally Posted by roslyntaberfan View Post
    September 7, 2011

Back in the day this actress was not A list, but she was the lead actress on a very popular network show designed for a younger audience. Really popular. She was young at the time and probably thought she would be on television forever. A big crush for a lot of people. Now, she does not do much, but looks for roles here and there. She is still young with lots of time and makes a living doing promotional appearances. One thing she also does is spend several hours each day at a community center where she tutors children, organizes activities and field trips and lots of other things and has been doing this for almost ten years. Back when she started her show was just ending and everyone thought she was doing it for publicity. 10 years later and they know she is there for the long haul. Oh, and she does it all for free.

Danielle Fishel

Aww, Topanga! That's sweet. I was crazy about Boy Meets World.

Thanks a bunch roslyntaberfan and levitt for posting these!!

September 23, 2011

#2 - This award winning director who specializes in social documentaries that create a whole lot of buzz was asked recently if he would ever do any mainstream movie directing and he said, "Why should I? I make a great living and I get plenty of ass already."

Morgan Spurlock

September 29, 2011

I guess this actress is a B list by name recognition, but if we are going by acting talent it would be a Z. OK, maybe that is an exaggeration. How about an S. Anyway, she also does some other things that make her some money, and she is probably more well known for them than her acting. Our actress recently bought a huge mansion with a really large price tag. Living large right? Well, it turns out that our actress got most of the money for the purchase from an A list ex. He is guaranteeing the loan and also put up most of the down payment. The ex was thrilled that she bought a place so close to his. I think he is expecting way more than for her to repay him the money.

Jennifer Lopez & Sean Combs

Thanks so much for posting these guys.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yes, a big thank you from me too!! LOVE IT!

September 30, 2011

#4 - This former almost A list R&B singer is now closer to C. She is struggling to stay relevant and has spent a great deal of money promoting herself. Recently she has started paying paps $300 a day to meet her at certain times of the day to get "random" shots. They are so posed and ridiculous that paps are having a tough time even giving them away to the tabloids, but keep showing up for the money she pays.

Ciara

You are welcome guys It's fun!

Bronze Member

A great big thank you from me too!

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    September 23, 2011

#2 - This award winning director who specializes in social documentaries that create a whole lot of buzz was asked recently if he would ever do any mainstream movie directing and he said, "Why should I? I make a great living and I get plenty of ass already."

Morgan Spurlock
    I like to read these blind reveals, with the reveal hidden until I read the blind. The whole time I read this blind, I was thinking, "Please don't be Michael Moore. Please don't be Michael Moore."

Not because I expect more from him, I was just grossed out by the mental picture.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information