Login to remove the ads!
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: CDAN: Blind items revealed (1/01/12)

Blog Entries

Erm...CDAN just seems to have stopped posting. Perhaps there'll be more later?
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

I clearly need to be more patient!

July 28, 2011

If you think your relationship lacks affection or intimacy and think you are the only one in the world, then this will make you feel so much better. This married couple consists of two solid B- movie stars. Never above the line stars, but generally the second lead for him, while the actress has been a female lead, but only in indies is it ever more than just fluff. The couple is so sterile that when they see each other even after several weeks apart, all that ever happens is an awkward hug hello. No kissing or touching, and definitely no sex, which when you consider one of her roles is rather surprising. Staying together for the child/ren?

Maggie Gyllenhaal & Peter Saarsgard - (I like to think they read this blind, realized they needed to get hot and Maggie ended up pregnant.)

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

August 2, 2011

An easy one to start. This television tattoo artist who seems to be more famous for who she dates rather than her tattoos does not have much respect from many of her fellow artists. They think she gives the industry a bad name because she has posted photos of herself doing tattoos without gloves or other safety precautions which is pretty scary when you are talking about blood and needles.

Kat von D

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

August 9, 2011

So, this reality star from one of my favorite reality shows. Not hard to guess which one if you read the site regularly. Anyway, she was at the airport the other day and checking in for her flight. Apparently there was an error so they had her in economy rather than first class. She did a don't you know who I am thing and the person said no, they didn't. "But, I am on a reality show." Still didn't work. Then she dropped the I used to be married to so and so. The clerk said, oh I loved him. Whatever happened to him. Still did not get our reality star in first class. They offered her business class, but she waited at the airport two hours for the next flight because she could not be seen in business class.

Camille Grammer

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

August 5, 2011

#1 - This B- list television actress has traveled between scripted and reality television. She actually has both on the air right now. Anyway, she has been seeing this singer who is way younger than her. Not a problem because age is not the thing. The thing is he is Asian and her people want her to hide it because they feel her main African American fan base will not like it.

#3, #4, and #5 - This Academy Award winning actor. See, I actually said they won. No guessing if they won. Anyway, this Academy award winning actor who is not exactly a big pile of fun got punched in the face recently. Yep. See, it turns out that this actor made a movie with this foreign born B list actress and because our Academy actor is an a-hole, he hit on her even though she is in a serious relationship. Well, she never told her B+/A- list actor significant other about the incident until recently. What used to be a friendship between the two actors is no more, and our Academy Award actor took a beating. Glad someone did.

#1 - Lisa Raye
    #3, #4, & #5 - Sean Penn, Naomi Watts, & Liev Schreiber

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Have to applaud Liev Schreiber for that move.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Blog Entries

August 12, 2011

#4 & # 5- Which A list celebrity couple are having a "trial separation" while he is on tour?

Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

SOMEBODY needed to knock Sean Penn out for one reason or another. I can't stand his ass. And besides, Liev and I share a birthday, team Libra!
    "Dionne, you are the RoseArt to my Crayola - We're created for the same purpose but you just do a shitty job at it!" Hateretha, Got2breal

Blog Entries

August 30, 2011

#1 - What former Housewife crashed a premiere party for another show and begged producers to put her on their show.

#3 - What former just about A list tweener singer who now makes her living being a party girl wants new breasts. She already has fake ones but wants to go bigger, because as she said it, "Lets face it. My breasts are the only reason I get hired for anything and I need to find a guy before the rest of me goes."

#1 - Danielle Staub
    #3 - Adrienne Baillon

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

September 2, 2011

#4 - This huge celebrity in England is visiting the US. When she heard that no one cared about her here or even knew who she was, she hired 10 paps to meet her at the airport and to cause a scene. She wants to be noticed and has the money to make it happen.

Tamara Ecclestone

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Blog Entries

September 7, 2011

Back in the day this actress was not A list, but she was the lead actress on a very popular network show designed for a younger audience. Really popular. She was young at the time and probably thought she would be on television forever. A big crush for a lot of people. Now, she does not do much, but looks for roles here and there. She is still young with lots of time and makes a living doing promotional appearances. One thing she also does is spend several hours each day at a community center where she tutors children, organizes activities and field trips and lots of other things and has been doing this for almost ten years. Back when she started her show was just ending and everyone thought she was doing it for publicity. 10 years later and they know she is there for the long haul. Oh, and she does it all for free.

Danielle Fishel

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Bronze Member

These are all so dull, in most cases we'd guessed the right answer anyway.

I want him to reveal some juicy ones!!

that last blind is a nice one!
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Blog Entries

September 7, 2011

Last Friday, this tool of a father who happens to have some celebrity offspring and I use the term celebrity very lightly. I mean, if you don't act for a few years then you lose the right to call yourself an actor/actress? Drop down to a celebrity? Anyway, the dad, supposedly sober to the world was sucking down booze poolside at a hotel. Oh, and what was his offspring hoovering up at Chateau Marmont one night earlier?

Michael Lohan

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

Quote Originally Posted by roslyntaberfan View Post
    September 2, 2011

#4 - This huge celebrity in England is visiting the US. When she heard that no one cared about her here or even knew who she was, she hired 10 paps to meet her at the airport and to cause a scene. She wants to be noticed and has the money to make it happen.

Tamara Ecclestone
    Since when is she a 'huge celebrity' in England??

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information