Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 213
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: CDAN: Blind items revealed (1/01/12)

  1. #166
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Well if you think about it, he's definitely not gonna be bringing the mistress home to wifey so I'm sure at some point he shacked up at her house or at a hotel...

    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  2. #167
    Silver Member Jen84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    nomad
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Nooooo don't remind me..... I still want to fantasize Val as Chris Knight...not val as Jabba The Hutt...
    **Say Auf Wiedersehen to your NAZI Balls**

  3. #168
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Well if you think about it, he's definitely not gonna be bringing the mistress home to wifey so I'm sure at some point he shacked up at her house or at a hotel...

    That didn't stop Arnold...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  4. #169
    Elite Member Kat Scorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Down Under in Boganville
    Posts
    3,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen84 View Post
    Nooooo don't remind me..... I still want to fantasize Val as Chris Knight...not val as Jabba The Hutt...
    Sorry Jen, this make it better



    source: Val Kilmer



    source: Boomer Hot Cher and Val Kilmer
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

  5. #170
    Silver Member Jen84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    nomad
    Posts
    287

    Default

    ^Now THAT is soooo much better..*drooolss* GR needs a 'thank you' button.
    **Say Auf Wiedersehen to your NAZI Balls**

  6. #171
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    44,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    Sorry Jen, this make it better



    source: Val Kilmer



    source: Boomer Hot Cher and Val Kilmer
    Thanks!

    Although I'd probably do him fat too because I'm not skinny-Minnie....
    mistify likes this.

  7. #172
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    46,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    See, this is why I dout this one. Imagine trying to fit IN the small bathroom at a pubic place with dear Val. Actually, I am pretty sure his pecker has all but vanished into fat folds, but lack proof.

    I'm pretty sure it could be done!

  8. #173
    Elite Member mtlebay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Revealed today on his site:

    Blind Items Revealed

    October 14, 2011

    #3 - This A list mogul set the standard for every record producer/artist who came after him. Well, they would probably go ahead and not want the first wife, but everything else is ok. Anyway, lately our mogul has been going on blind dates. His only rule? "They need to be white and not talk very much."


    Russell Simmons


    This actress is B list for now. When her crap show goes off the air on that almost network, then I fully expect to see her at a comfortable D. She is the star of the show. Well, at least has the most name recognition. Reason? Shrewd. So shrewd. Dated a B list gay movie actor when he was scorching hot and in a huge couple of movies so got in a lot of pap photos. Although they tried to have sex once or twice, it never really worked out, but what she did learn was how to tie him to the bed and beat him with a paddle. He loved it. Turns out, she loved doing it. Her new boyfriend? A C list actor, maybe B- if you are a fan. They had nothing in common and she was tired of him hitting on her. Then one day he started talking about what he liked in bed. Same thing as the other actor, but this time she does not have to beard.

    AnnaLynne McCord

    Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed
    Go Habs Go!!

  9. #174
    Elite Member Sialia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Revealed today on his site:

    Blind Items Revealed

    October 14, 2011

    This actress is B list for now. When her crap show goes off the air on that almost network, then I fully expect to see her at a comfortable D. She is the star of the show. Well, at least has the most name recognition. Reason? Shrewd. So shrewd. Dated a B list gay movie actor when he was scorching hot and in a huge couple of movies so got in a lot of pap photos. Although they tried to have sex once or twice, it never really worked out, but what she did learn was how to tie him to the bed and beat him with a paddle. He loved it. Turns out, she loved doing it. Her new boyfriend? A C list actor, maybe B- if you are a fan. They had nothing in common and she was tired of him hitting on her. Then one day he started talking about what he liked in bed. Same thing as the other actor, but this time she does not have to beard.

    AnnaLynne McCord

    Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed
    So I wonder if the ex-boyfriend is Kellan Lutz.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

  10. #175
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,533

    Default

    ^^I was going to say that they pretty much just outed Kellan Lutz!

  11. #176
    Elite Member mtlebay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    December 12, 2011

    This foreign born A list movie actor who has not done much with his A list status so is probably slipping to B has run through many women during his time in Hollywood. The problem is they all know of his umm shortcomings in the bedroom. Not only his tiny endowment, but also the fact that he has some premature problems if you know what I mean. He tried dating women from other countries, but they also caught on so now our actor has dated two people in the past two months. Both of them are high school seniors. Legal, but are so excited about dating him they don't care that he is awful in bed and his ego has never been bigger.



    Gerard Butler
    Go Habs Go!!

  12. #177
    Elite Member mtlebay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Blind Items Revealed

    March 24, 2008

    On Saturday night I was supposed to go to this Young Hollywood party. However, I wasn't feeling really young, and so decided to not be the guy who goes to try and make himself feel young or to pick up women who are less than half your age. Hello Bill Maher. Yes, he was there. The oldest in the crowd by about a decade.

    At one point I had wanted to go because I had planned on playing a game that I really enjoy but had not played in awhile. I was going to go to the party as Hans. A portly banker from Germany complete with German accent and some German vocabulary thrown in for good measure. I was going to get drunk off my ass and introduce everyone to my exchange student companion. Lots of people play similar games when they go to bars or such, but in this game, you know in advance what you are going to do and stick with it no matter what.

    I used to play the game all the time. Back in the day, I was friends with an A lister. Not like best man at a wedding friends, but before he hit it big with one really huge movie, he would go out often and about a third of the time he would drag me along. To be dragged along you had to be committed to the game. Although our Academy Award nominated actor had not had the huge hit at the time, he was known and was recognized not so much by name, but as, "hey aren't you the guy who was in... you were so good." This actor is an incredible actor, and he felt that to enjoy going out, you needed to be able to truly let go which was not possible if you were trying to protect your brand such as it is, and so came up with these elaborate characters. This was truly method acting.

    When he decided to portray a stockbroker with a serious coke habit, he spent the entire party shoving what looked like coke up his nose like it was the last coke on earth. This party just happened to be right after he had just got some of the best reviews in his career, and I don't know if he consciously or unconsciously chose a character that would really allow him to forget for a night, or what. The thing is that even though he sucked up a ton of coke that night, it was the only time I ever saw him doing it. He just really got into these characters.

    There was one party where he looked someone who just walked off a 70's porn set down to the polyester pants, open shirt, gold medallion, and Tom Selleck mustache. It was like a Halloween costume, but he bet everyone he knew that he would find at least one woman who would actually go home with him. He did better than that and actually had two women almost coming to blows over this guy because they both wanted to go home with him.

    As he became more well known it was harder to get away with doing them because no matter what he did, or what role he took on, invariably someone would recognize him and ask him what he was doing and at that point he would just go home. I know when he had his huge blockbuster, he was professionally happy, but it effectively put an end to his theater within a party that he loved so much and didn't give him an outlet to really just let go and be whoever he wanted to be for just a night. Now, he just hangs out at home with a friend or two and his current girlfriend of the day, but whenever I am at a party and see someone who clearly does not belong or is way over the top, I always look really closely to see if maybe he has decided to give it one more shot.



    Leo DiCaprio
    Go Habs Go!!

  13. #178
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,543

    Default

    What a great reveal! I like DiCaprio slightly better now.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

  14. #179
    Silver Member Quat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Blind Items Revealed

    March 24, 2008

    On Saturday night I was supposed to go to this Young Hollywood party. However, I wasn't feeling really young, and so decided to not be the guy who goes to try and make himself feel young or to pick up women who are less than half your age. Hello Bill Maher. Yes, he was there. The oldest in the crowd by about a decade.

    At one point I had wanted to go because I had planned on playing a game that I really enjoy but had not played in awhile. I was going to go to the party as Hans. A portly banker from Germany complete with German accent and some German vocabulary thrown in for good measure. I was going to get drunk off my ass and introduce everyone to my exchange student companion. Lots of people play similar games when they go to bars or such, but in this game, you know in advance what you are going to do and stick with it no matter what.

    I used to play the game all the time. Back in the day, I was friends with an A lister. Not like best man at a wedding friends, but before he hit it big with one really huge movie, he would go out often and about a third of the time he would drag me along. To be dragged along you had to be committed to the game. Although our Academy Award nominated actor had not had the huge hit at the time, he was known and was recognized not so much by name, but as, "hey aren't you the guy who was in... you were so good." This actor is an incredible actor, and he felt that to enjoy going out, you needed to be able to truly let go which was not possible if you were trying to protect your brand such as it is, and so came up with these elaborate characters. This was truly method acting.

    When he decided to portray a stockbroker with a serious coke habit, he spent the entire party shoving what looked like coke up his nose like it was the last coke on earth. This party just happened to be right after he had just got some of the best reviews in his career, and I don't know if he consciously or unconsciously chose a character that would really allow him to forget for a night, or what. The thing is that even though he sucked up a ton of coke that night, it was the only time I ever saw him doing it. He just really got into these characters.

    There was one party where he looked someone who just walked off a 70's porn set down to the polyester pants, open shirt, gold medallion, and Tom Selleck mustache. It was like a Halloween costume, but he bet everyone he knew that he would find at least one woman who would actually go home with him. He did better than that and actually had two women almost coming to blows over this guy because they both wanted to go home with him.

    As he became more well known it was harder to get away with doing them because no matter what he did, or what role he took on, invariably someone would recognize him and ask him what he was doing and at that point he would just go home. I know when he had his huge blockbuster, he was professionally happy, but it effectively put an end to his theater within a party that he loved so much and didn't give him an outlet to really just let go and be whoever he wanted to be for just a night. Now, he just hangs out at home with a friend or two and his current girlfriend of the day, but whenever I am at a party and see someone who clearly does not belong or is way over the top, I always look really closely to see if maybe he has decided to give it one more shot.



    Leo DiCaprio
    totally thought this could have been Johnny Depp




  15. #180
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    15,437

    Default

    Haha I like that reveal. I thought it could have been Johnny too.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. CDAN Blind Items 4/18/2011
    By Brookie in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 20th, 2011, 07:28 PM
  2. CDAN 7/4/10 - Blind Items Revealed
    By MontanaMama in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: July 10th, 2010, 11:47 AM
  3. Blind Items Revealed website
    By greysfang in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 5th, 2009, 10:12 AM
  4. Blind Items Revealed!
    By Grove in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: April 21st, 2007, 06:06 PM
  5. NY Post 4 Blind Items Revealed
    By LynnieD in forum Blind Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2005, 12:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •