Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: CDAN Blind Item Reveals

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^paris got fat for a while in addition to her giant hands and boats for feet.
    Wasnt that around the time of 'The World According To Paris'?

Blind Items Revealed

June 18, 2007

You looking to find some of the biggest names in Hollywood all in one place? Movie stars, basketball players, producers? Head over to Koreatown in LA. There is an internet cafe that isn't really an internet cafe. It actually holds a high-stakes, cash only poker game that requires a $100,000 minimum buy-in, plus a $50,000 initiation fee into the club. Wonder why a celebrity who always said they would never do a commercial suddenly turns up in one? How about because this A+ lister lost $2M in one night. Of course, his pain was eased by the companionship of several different women during the night. You do get something for that $50,000 initiation fee.

Commercial - Brad Pitt
    A Lister - Tobey Maguire

Blind Items Revealed

June 21, 2007

#2. This fairly hot younger singer, also usually blond has been married for a couple of years now. Her husband hasn't seen her naked since their wedding night. She doesn't feel right about it, so its always lights out before she comes to bed in her men's pajamas. Her nudity issues don't extend to her dogs who shower or bathe with her every day, even on the road. These baths or showers can often last an hour.

Avril Lavigne **I would like to apologize for referring to her as fairly hot. Probably threw you off.
    Banshee and Honey like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

June 18, 2007

You looking to find some of the biggest names in Hollywood all in one place? Movie stars, basketball players, producers? Head over to Koreatown in LA. There is an internet cafe that isn't really an internet cafe. It actually holds a high-stakes, cash only poker game that requires a $100,000 minimum buy-in, plus a $50,000 initiation fee into the club. Wonder why a celebrity who always said they would never do a commercial suddenly turns up in one? How about because this A+ lister lost $2M in one night. Of course, his pain was eased by the companionship of several different women during the night. You do get something for that $50,000 initiation fee.

Commercial - Brad Pitt
    A Lister - Tobey Maguire

This doesn't make sense. Pitt did a commercial because Maguire lost 2 mil? The blind is written like it's about one person. The writing is terrible.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Yeah, when people were saying that the writing changed at CDAN, I was thinking that he always wrote that way and this is from 2007. I think he's more confusing than Ted. It does sound like one person. I thought the premise of the blind would have been interesting, though.....
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Silver Member

Maybe he's trying to say Pitt lost $2M to Maguire? It doesn't read like two people so it really doesn't make much sense. Also I think A+ for Tobey is extremely generous. Even with Spiderman 3 release that's really pushing it.

Bronze Member

Someone explained it better on the CDAN comments

Brad lost 2 million and did a commercial as a result

Maguire sampled some ladies after the initiation fee was paid.

Written terribly, there is no way that can be read wrong, it's written as if one person lost $2 million then had some fun with the ladies.
    deenz likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Blind Items Revealed

July 12, 2007

#1 Academy Award winner. 3some. Jail.

Sean Penn, Eve & a third.
    I had no idea what the hell that meant, but I guess it means that Sean Penn visited Eve in jail after she crashed her Maserati. Sean and Eve at some point had a threesome and Enty is not revealing the 3rd person involved.

Everyone assumes the third person is a woman, but I don't see why it can't be a man, but regardless of gender, if this is true, it's probably the interesting part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Geauxtee View Post

No, that doesn't make sense either. I agree, though, that one of the many knuckleheads who regularly posts on CDAN's site probably came up with that in an effort to shore it up. But it doesn't work.

So what about the theory that there are multiple Entys writing for the site. Enty 2007 wrote the blind. Enty 2012 revealed it with his best guesses, only he didn't read the blind correctly - and that this only about one person. That's how I read it, especially with the word "this". The blind may be total BS, but the answer therefore definitely would be.

Blind Items Revealed

July 24, 2007

#1 This married NBA player who has been mentioned previously in this space was seen having drinks alone with this famous for being famous "movie star." I'm sure the reason they left together was so she could give him some tips on his game.

#2 What B- actor but with A name recognition is trying to get back together with his ex who is an A list actress, not because he really cares for her, but because he needs her help to land a new film role. If he brings her along then it could be his ticket to A list money and fame for his work, and not just for being with his ex. So far, she has turned him down cold and his career is stuck.

#3 This degenerate record producer who gets lucky way more than he should walks out on dates if they don't think they are going to put out. He usually does this maneuver AFTER eating and drinking, leaving them with the tab. One recent tab was almost $1000. The girl had to call her parents who gave the restaurant a credit card over the phone.

#1 - Kobe Bryant/Kim Kardashian
    #2 - Ryan Phillippe/ Reese Witherspoon
    #3 - Scott Storch

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:45 AM 17 comments

Ryan Phillippe, what a dickbag
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post

Blind Items Revealed
    July 12, 2007
    #1 Academy Award winner. 3some. Jail.
    Sean Penn, Eve & a third.

I had no idea what the hell that meant, but I guess it means that Sean Penn visited Eve in jail after she crashed her Maserati. Sean and Eve at some point had a threesome and Enty is not revealing the 3rd person involved.
    I don't understand it either, but I took it to mean to mean the third party was underage jail bait, and that's why s/he wasn't named.

Quote Originally Posted by Geauxtee View Post

Wasnt there a probe a while ago about Toby maguire running high stakes poker games? Ben Affleck and Leo was also included in the investigation. I'll have to look it up see if I can find it. However, if I am right this blind is about Brad losing his money to Toby Maquire then sampled some of the women as part of his initiation fee
    ------Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.-----

Tobey Maguire denies illegal gambling ring with Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon

© WENN

Tobey Maguire has insisted that he was unaware that he was breaking the law upon becoming involved in unlicensed poker games, which also involved Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio and Ben Affleck.

The Spider-Man actor was named in an illegal gambling suit earlier this month in which he was sued for taking part in the card game with jailed criminal Bradley Ruderman.

Ruderman is in prison for running a ponzi scheme that lost his clients approximately $25 million (£15.5 million) and is currently being sued by trustees over money which they claim was used by Ruderman in the poker games.

Maguire has confessed to having earned $187,000 (£116,600) in winnings from the gambling ring, but filed documents in LA County Superior Court last week which denied any intentional wrongdoing.

"[Maguire] unconditionally denies having engaged in any conduct whatsoever in violation of law and further categorically denies having knowingly or intentionally participated in any fraudulent scheme," read the statement released by the star's lawyer according to E Online.

He also claimed that he was unsure whether or not the games were licensed in the state of California and claimed that he simply believed that he was accepting an innocent invitation to play poker.

Maguire was recently confirmed to produce a new "gritty" version of The Little Mermaid.

Tobey Maguire denies illegal gambling ring with Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon - Celebrity News - Digital Spy
    ------Calm down. It's only ones and zeros.-----

Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information