Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: CDAN Blind Item Reveals

Oh, damn! Well, at least we know the truth about that! It is interesting how far an untruthful blind can go, though.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yeah, sorry about that, but I got all curious one day & checked. Births are registered in "quarters" and hers matches up (in the public records & wiki).
    Very cool, thanks for doing that! I always figured it's because she has messed with her face so much, probably drinks and smokes a lot, and married a much older guy, that people think she looks/is older.

I wonder how many times a week she will allow Douglas to have sex with her? I mean you marry a known sex addict, how do you figure out his ration?
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I dunno.

Btw- I posted this originally in a CZJ thread a couple of years ago, if you search you'll find it I guess?

Blind Items Revealed

March 15, 2007

This used to be A list television actress has been rumored to be having marital problems. Last night she was spotted leaving a restaurant alone. Whoops, not quite alone. Two seconds after she emerged, our mystery guy walked quickly in the opposite direction also alone. No he wasn't the valet or a waiter and he had a big smile on his face. Wonder if the husband knows. Wonder why our actress decided to sign autographs last night after dinner when she never usually does.

Courteney Cox Arquette

Blind Items Revealed

This was the day after a party that someone had attended and their notes on that party.

March 20, 2007

So when people come out of rehab, aren't they supposed to be sober? This person was so obnoxious and so rude and so obviously wasted out of his mind....

Brandon Davis

This television host was practically yelling, "notice me, oh please notice me." She needs to decide if she wants to be a host or a performer. If she needs that much attention then she needs to go on a reality show...

Paula Abdul

This person's hands are not all that's large anymore. When she sees the photos she is going to go NUTS....

Paris Hilton

This female reality star was so sweet. Don't believe all the stuff you read about her because I don't think most of it is true.

Stacy Keibler
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

What is the meaning of the not large hands?

fgg

^paris got fat for a while in addition to her giant hands and boats for feet.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^ I thought they were trying to say she had big bollocks
    Novice and Honey like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I thought it was a reference to the time she tried to snatch (ha) and cover up all of the copies of the DVDs when she saw them at the little store. Didn't she get accused of stealing some?

Blind Items Revealed

I can't remember if I revealed this one before. I have another coming up in case I have.

April 4, 2007

So this publicity hungry singer has a pretty bad reputation already. Seems that at a show he did not so long ago he went completely out of control. (He would've given Joe Francis a run for his money) Before the show even started he presented a challenge to his crew. "First one who scores 20 Xanax for me gets a plasma television." Thirty minutes later a member of the crew was looking at new plasmas on the internet.

During this particular concert our singer was the opening act. Instead of retreating to the dressing room or his bus, the singer decided to hang around on the side of the stage. There were several attractive young women and he went up to each. While he was talking to them he would grab their butt and bring them closer to him. If they tried to get away he would grab them and make them struggle to get away.

After the concert, the tour bus was crowded. Primarily on board were girls/women of the late teenage variety. Some were openly making out with members of the backing band and crew. Other girls/women were passed out. Those that were passed out were being drawn on with a Sharpie by our singer. His favorite thing to draw were pictures of male genitalia around their mouths and obscene words on any exposed part of their body. If there was not enough skin exposed he would expose it.

If a girl was passed out and didn't have a friend with her to take her home, they would just leave the girl there passed out and drive to the next city. When the girl woke up, they would kick her off the bus, no matter the location and let her fend for herself. Of course they can choose a different option instead, but it involves every member of the band with the singer going first.

Howie Day

Blind Items Revealed

March 27, 2007

This aging former A list movie actor has always seemed washed up. Even his characters had that look about them. He has always been a drinker. Some drugs, but mainly a drinker. He always drinks before television appearances, no matter the time of day they are filmed. That has always happened. His most recent behavior is not. Lately when he gets drunk he has been going to all of his old homes at all hours of the day and night. He rings the bell and when the owner answers says he used to live there and then invites himself in. He basically crashes in the house for 3 or 4 hours. Sometimes he tells stories and other times he just mumbles. One family called the police, but our actor was not arrested.

Nick Nolte

^Reminds me of The Swimmer.

I had to google who Howie Day was and I'm still nonethewiser.

On March 26, 2004, while touring with the band Barenaked Ladies, Day was arrested in Madison, Wisconsin, for allegedly locking a woman in the bathroom of a tour bus after she refused his sexual advances.[7] According to the complainant, he then broke the cell phone of another woman who tried to call police. On August 31, 2004, Howie pled no contest to the charge of disorderly conduct and was ordered to pay a fine of $200 and to write a letter of apology.[8] A second charge, that of criminal damage to property, was dismissed by the court. Day entered rehab for 30 days in March 2007 for undisclosed substance abuse problems. He checked back in after a relapse in May 2007.
    [edit]

Gold Member

Howie's the guy that was in rehab when Britney was there. I think I remember rumors of a hook-up btwn the two but I could be lying..

This song was fairly popular, I think?

[YOUTUBE]Yk9G7OyKwLM[/YOUTUBE]

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Nope. Still none the wiser.
    Novice likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bronze Member

Meh. The Nick Nolte reveal is more interesting & kind of sad

Wasn't there a blind a while ago about an 'older' actor with Alzheimer's ?

Maybe Howie Day is an American thing, I guess?

Dee yes, there was a blind about someone who had Alzheimer's which people thought was Jon Voight or Jack Nicholson.

Blind Items Revealed

May 4, 2007

1. So this celebutante made a Top 100 Sexy List. She was thrilled. She carried around the list for everyone to see. She told her agent that she wants more money for appearance fees now AND that she is entitled to more money than anyone on the list beneath her. When her agent said that was not going to happen, she screamed into her cell phone, "BUT I'M SEXIER THAN THEM." So you say, and now everyone at that Starbucks knows you think so also.

Kristin Cavallari
    Blind Items Revealed

May 1, 2007

So you ever had an ex that just kept coming back and coming back? This older, not aging, but good looking B list actress on a hit network show (years wise but maybe not popularity wise) has just that problem. Who knows why she was with the guy (actor/jackass/whiner) in the first place, but it was a long time ago. Over the years he has been back for money and favors. Money mostly. She really did not start getting BIG money until a few years ago. When she got her show, here came the ex. He always needed money for something. Always had a new project in the works and would pay her back. They had no baby connection or anything to keep them in touch but he did. Even when he was in a relationship, he would always be there and always making promises. Well recently, our actress ran into some money problems of our own and called her ex. He had a new thing going now and this should be payback time. When she called he told her to never call again and that he had nothing to say. He said the money she gave him was a gift and if she thought it was a loan, then she was even more stupid than he remembered. Now he was back on top and was going to stay there while she would go right back to the bottom where she belonged. Touching isn't it?

Vanessa Marcil/Corey Feldman

Page 8 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread Information