Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: CDAN Blind Item Reveals

July 2, 2012

Talk about crash and burn. This singer was A list. Sold out concerts all over the world. Had the entire world at her feet and then lost pretty much all of it. Our singer has always had diva in her. She needed to be the center of attention and when she hit it big that attention was multiplied and she loved it. With that attention came lots of people saying yes. Saying yes has led to lots of alcohol problems for her. That was the start of the decline. She was binge drinking and pretty much never said no to any male or female. At the height of her fame was also the height of her issues. She was sleeping 18 hours a day and barely functioning. She decided to get her life straight and be faithful to one person and she did. Things began to improve. She quit drinking for a long time and started working out. She had another hit album. Then came the tour that nearly destroyed her. Away from her significant other she started getting into bad habits and drinking and sleeping around and this time she was not going to be deterred from being a diva. Her demands became crazier. She would wake up people in the middle of the night just to have them bring her coffee and then go back out for tea and then our diva wouldn't drink any of it. She expected people to be there all the time for her. She loved the power. She was invincible and then it all came crashing down. She refused to listen to producers or her label for her next album and it died. She refused to support it and yelled at everyone and would shoulder none of the blame. With sales declining and no touring, our diva's antics were not as tolerated. People started telling her no. She binged and binged until her significant other dumped her after getting tired of the cheating which she was not even bothering to disguise anymore. Her life is still out of control, but she manages to cope. She goes through periods of sobriety followed by binge drinking. She found someone who lets her be with whoever she wants to be as long as he is well taken care of by her.

Christina Aguilera

January 25, 2007

This A-list actor is fairly recently married and even has a child. Although he has had a serious drug problem in the past, most people thought it was just that, in the past. His previous drug use had caused him to be turned down for several roles which could have made him an even larger star. Because of the drugs, he was forced to take some roles that most actors in his position would turn down without a thought. Until his current marriage, his relationships were always on and off, depending on his drug use. Once everyone thought he was clean, they began hiring him again and again. Now however, back-to-back-to-back-to-back films without a break and a long absence from his wife allowed him to resume his old ways and habits. He still has a few films in the pipeline, but their dates keep getting pushed back to see whether or not he can kick his habit or whether he will be back to his old ways.

Heath Ledger

**Note**At the time this was written way back in 2007, there were those who thought Heath & Michelle Williams got married at Christmas 2006

Crazy Days and Nights
    Last edited by LynnieD; August 4th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Russell wanted her to move to Australia and she wouldn't or couldn't so they broke up. Meg has admitted that she regretted that decision. Russell has also publicly admitted that he loved Meg. What guy who was just out for sex wants the woman to move across the world to be with him and publicly admits he was in love with her?

source http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Russell...02/zPbfYJJvrpV

Yep, totally looks like a guy who hooked up with her because of some bet with crew. Enty is full of shit. It's all hookers, orgies and drugs with him, isn't it? Only the names change.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Blind Items Revealed

November 29, 2006

DEVELOPING -- BLIND ITEM OF THE YEAR -- I keep trying to type this and I just cannot believe what the caller said. They definitely would know, but it is still unbelievable. When this female celebrity (#1) is arguing with another female celebrity or two it has always been assumed that the argument pertained to boyfriends or some trivial matter. As one of the female celebrities (#2) continues to go through personal problems, she is reaching out to friends with the story that she is involved in an on again and off again relationship with the other female celebrity (#1) and that what started out as a laugh became love for celeb #2 while celeb #1 preys on those emotions and treats #2 as a plaything when she needs someone which is causing #2 to spiral out of control. -- STAY TUNED --

Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan

February 13, 2007

This sometime actress and I am being generous there. This sometime singer and I am being generous there. This woman who rides on the coattails of __________. That is much better. Anyway our actress/singer/leech has a new love. Well, she thinks he is a new love. To him, our actress/singer/leech is someone kind of cool to say he had sex with and you can close your eyes and kind of imagine___________. Anyway, she thinks it is love, and everyone else including__________ knows it is all about sex and nothing else.

Haylie Duff/Hilary Duff/AJ DiScala
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Blind Items Revealed

November 29, 2006

DEVELOPING -- BLIND ITEM OF THE YEAR -- I keep trying to type this and I just cannot believe what the caller said. They definitely would know, but it is still unbelievable. When this female celebrity (#1) is arguing with another female celebrity or two it has always been assumed that the argument pertained to boyfriends or some trivial matter. As one of the female celebrities (#2) continues to go through personal problems, she is reaching out to friends with the story that she is involved in an on again and off again relationship with the other female celebrity (#1) and that what started out as a laugh became love for celeb #2 while celeb #1 preys on those emotions and treats #2 as a plaything when she needs someone which is causing #2 to spiral out of control. -- STAY TUNED --

Paris Hilton & Lindsay Lohan
    For what it's worth, weren't they the main guess for the Two Girls, One Limo blind from Lainey Gossip? Although I think LL is even more calculating that PH is. After all, she still manages to get a lot of tabloid coverage.

I dislike PH but trying to pin LL's problems and downward spiral on her is unfair, laughable and ridiculous.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    For what it's worth, weren't they the main guess for the Two Girls, One Limo blind from Lainey Gossip? Although I think LL is even more calculating that PH is. After all, she still manages to get a lot of tabloid coverage.

I dislike PH but trying to pin LL's problems and downward spiral on her is unfair, laughable and ridiculous.
    The Limo blind was revealed as Lohan & Mischa though Lainey Blinds: "Two girls, one limo" reveal

Blind Items Revealed

February 5, 2007

Just because prostitution is legal in certain parts of Nevada does not really excuse or explain what this 80's A list actor was doing propositioning models to spend some time with him in his hotel room recently. Our actor was at an event which featured women hosts and presenters and was too lazy to try and just hit on them. Instead he went up to each model and offered them $5000 to spend the night with him. Most were just disgusted at the offer, but it seems as if our actor finally found two who were willing to spend the night with this loved everywhere but here actor.

The Hoff

Blind Items Revealed

February 8, 2007

This male news anchor had a comment about every guy he saw while at one show. Most of the comments were basically about adult activities he wanted to indulge in with the spied upon guys.

Anderson Cooper

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bronze Member

Naughty, naughty Silver Fox!

Quote Originally Posted by sjelle View Post
    The Limo blind was revealed as Lohan & Mischa though Lainey Blinds: "Two girls, one limo" reveal
    I had missed that reveal. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    I think the deal was not that Grace screwed around for money; she didn't need money, as you accurately pointed out. Rather, she was a wild party girl who--in the words of an old Hollywood character actor I once discussed her with--"just loved to drink and fuck."

About fifteen years ago I was intermittently involved with a theatre in LA that used to invite a lot of old stars and second-tier character actors and actresses to appear when their films were shown. I heard this stuff about Grace more than once. I LOVED getting these amazing old folks to tell me their tales of the old days in Hollywood. Such good times. I once had a truly magical conversation with Jeff Corey. Such a sweet man.

And I don't think anybody ever gossiped more than Tony Curtis, lol. He was such a delightful bitch.

Yes, people knew about her--back then, anyway. She was from a wealthy family, but still fundamentally a crazy Irish alcoholic with a wild streak a mile wide. I love her for some reason. She was just so goddamn gorgeous. I watched "Rear Window" again the other night and could not take my eyes off her.

Yeah, exactly. She just loved to party and doing it in Europe was less conspicuous (and probably more interesting) to her than just sleeping around in LA. Again, Enty is off as usual if he's implying money had anything to do with it. She liked to get her kicks, period.
    She might not have needed/ wanted money for financial reasons but just for the power of making men pay. It's mentioned that she may have had some unresolved father issues because her father supposedly never thought she'd amount to more than a housewife and favored her younger sister.

In Which Grace Kelly Makes The Rules Around*Here - Home - This Recording

the author of that piece is quite a bitter slut shamer. why so angry, lady? for a minute i thought it was Andrea Peyser.
    Waterslide and Lalasnake like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That article says way about the author than it did Grace Kelly. I don't know how she could lift her arms to type with that chip on her shoulder.
    Quat and Lalasnake like this.

Blind Items Revealed

Don't worry, there will be another later. This is just relevant because she announced it yesterday.

July 13, 2012

#2 - This top female tennis player is scrapping her marriage plans after she caught her celebrity boyfriend cheating.

Maria Sharapova
    Posted by ent lawyer at 9:00 AM 33 comments

Blind Items Revealed

November 24, 2006

What former A list actress has in her prenup the amount of times she is required to have sex each week with her husband?

There was a clue provided later which said, The actress with the sex and pre-nup has had a very long career and is over 40. (Regardless of the age she claims).

Catherine Zeta Jones & Michael Douglas

Posted by ent lawyer at 10:30 AM 24 comments
    Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
    Labels: blind items revealed

Blind Items Revealed

December 21, 2006

Talk about freaky. This young actress just cannot get an invitation to anyone’s house. If she wants to party, it has to be at her place. The reason? Whenever she visits other people’s homes, she just cannot leave the valuables alone. More than once she has been confronted by her hosts or other guests as she takes whatever items will fit into her purse. If it were just little things, no one would mind because she does bring the supplies for the party. However, she has a bit more expensive taste than just the odd knick knack. She has a fondness for diamonds and other fine jewelry.

Lindsay Lohan

It scares me that the Lindsay Lohan one is from nearly six years ago.
    Last edited by Waterslide; September 1st, 2012 at 06:32 PM.

Blind Items Revealed

November 24, 2006

What former A list actress has in her prenup the amount of times she is required to have sex each week with her husband?

There was a clue provided later which said, The actress with the sex and pre-nup has had a very long career and is over 40. (Regardless of the age she claims).

Catherine Zeta Jones & Michael Douglas
    Nope she was actually born in the year that she quoted, her birth data is publicly listed (for a price). Don't believe everything that you hear Enty.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Nope she was actually born in the year that she quoted, her birth data is publicly listed (for a price). Don't believe everything that you hear Enty.
    I always assumed that one was true! I'm kind of dissapointed! There was a blind a long time ago about an actress getting turned away from the White House, because her name and DOB didn't match up, and the husband found out she was lying about her age. Everyone thought it was CZJ, so if it wasn't, now I'm curious who that was (assuming there was truth to the rumor to begin with).

I always assumed that one was true! I'm kind of dissapointed! There was a blind a long time ago about an actress getting turned away from the White House, because her name and DOB didn't match up, and the husband found out she was lying about her age. Everyone thought it was CZJ, so if it wasn't, now I'm curious who that was (assuming there was truth to the rumor to begin with).
    Yeah, sorry about that, but I got all curious one day & checked. Births are registered in "quarters" and hers matches up (in the public records & wiki).

Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information