Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: CDAN Blind Item Reveals

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    Blind Items Revealed

January 5, 2012

Wonder why this B list movie actress from an acting family has been looking so glum despite the biggest boost to her career ever? It could have something to do with the fact that this A++ list movie actor was having sex with her while cheating on his significant other and telling her she was everything he wanted and then he ran off and married a B list movie actress. She has not forgiven him, and refuses to talk to him unless absolutely necessary.

Rooney Mara, Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz

Posted by ent lawyer at 9:15 AM

Hang on. Since when was Rooney Mara part of an acting family?

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    February 13, 2012

February 10, 2012

You would think that if you had reached the level that this A list movie actress has reached that you could keep yourself from trying to copy other people who are not as successful. A little bit about our A list movie actress. She is an Academy Award nominee/winner. Yep. She is that big. Oh, she did do some television back in the day and it was a very memorable, but brief role on a hit show. For the past year she has slowly begun to copy every move of this B list movie actress who is a B lister by looks alone and should in no way imply that she has any acting talent whatsoever. The two share one very important thing in common. Child/ren. If you see the B list actress do something with her child/ren, within 24 hours you will see our A lister do the same thing. B lister goes on vacation and gets photographed in a bikini? A lister gets on a plane the second she can and does the same thing. So far it is just weird, but not creepy. Does it make it more creepy if our A lister calls her guy in bed the same name as the husband of the B lister? Does it make it more creepy if the A lister has been trying to track down some of the B lister's ex-boyfriends to talk to them and also see if they are open to a little more besides talking? Oh, how about showing up at places she knows the B lister will be but never actually speaks to her. Oh, and this will be revealed.

Amy Adams
    Jessica Alba
    If this has any truth in it, maybe Amy is researching a part. I can't find any logic to the story otherwise. If she admires her and wants to emulate her, you'd think the first thing she'd do is slap on the fake tan and hair dye. But if the implication is that she has some kind of girl crush on her - what - she's now supposed to be gay? As for the info on whose name she's calling out in bed... BS alert, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    I can see now why Sean Penn called Mickey Rourke his "brother". Assholes.
    Quite.

[/I]May 17, 2012

With all the casting couch and horror stories about what can happen to actors and actresses as they try to make it in the business, I thought I would tell you about the actress who got even for every guy that put her in a casting couch position or was an a-hole to her when coming on to her. Our actress is A list. Actually she is A+ list. Probably going to make it too easy, because there are not that many out there.

Anyway, when she first started out as an actress there was this producer who said he could get her a part if she slept with him. She did and got the role, but not the one he promised. Later, when she became very well known, our actress would send photos of herself to his house and to his office with the message F**k you! written across them.

In another very early movie in her career, our actress was propositioned by an actor, who at the time was still a big deal. I mean like A list television big deal. A guy who had been married to one of the most famous women on the planet big deal. He was divorced at the time but about to get married to another woman. He failed to tell this to our actress and the pair began dating on set. He of course got what he wanted and dumped her and our actress got her revenge when this actor got signed to direct a movie and was going to be paid a fortune. Our actress heard about it and signed on to the movie but said she would not do it with this man as the director. He got fired and she did the movie. Again, she also sent a note from the set which said, "Wish you were here."

One of my favorites though has to be when she was cast to do this awful movie. On the set she met this guy who is still a very solid B list actor and has been married to someone very famous. Anyway, the two started dating and he kept saying she was the only one in his life and that he only wanted her. She heard this before from others so took awhile to warm up to the guy, but she did. Well, one night she goes over to his place expecting them to be alone and the guy is in bed with another man and woman and got really upset when our actress did not want to join in. As in really upset and screaming and yelling at her and calling her worthless and so much more. The guy was out of control. Our actress finally walked out. What our actress still does to this day is send the guy flowers and a card whenever a show of his gets canceled or a pilot not picked up which says, "Who is worthless now?"

Charlize Theron
    Is it wrong to say that I like her style?!?! Team Charlize.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico Kid View Post
    May 30, 2012

This A list celebrity and former singer who seems to always wear sunglasses was out over the weekend when she stopped to watch a woman on the street singing for money. The celebrity said, "You are better than I ever was. Honestly, so is everyone." She then actually laughed and dropped $500 into the bucket.

Victoria Beckham
    I always think she takes some pretty ill-deserved flack, but I quite like her. She doesn't whinge, is obviously very close to her family and has a nice sense of humour. And I especially like her when she's self-deprecating and gracious like this. Credit where it's due.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

mjw
    Elite Member

^^Rooney Mara has a sister Kate who is also an actress. The last thing I saw Kate in was American Horror Story. Both are smug as hell.

I don't believe the Amy Adams one either.

So, today I wanted to tell you about this actress. She is still an actress although she has not been in much lately. I would say she is still in the B+/A- list as far as name recognition goes, but as for actual acting and her status on the working list, she is probably a C+. Always more famous for things other than her acting, she is a big name. For years she has been the object of desire for many men. Men, who have seen her and are willing to pay a price to spend time with her. After her most recent series failed and the grind to find more acting work began to take its toll, our actress found a way to earn money and have a good time and make all those men happy. If you live outside the US and have a big enough checkbook you can hire our actress. She has a one week minimum and prefers a month. Last year she made more money by being the companion of men around the world than she ever did acting. She gets to go to parties and events and has seen the world. She tries to not get too drunk and every man who has spent time with her has had her back for another visit. She is not shy about it and will tell you flat out it is what she enjoys doing. No more auditions or wondering if she is going to get another role. No more being grab handled by guys at mall signings and endless photographs where she pretends to be happy. She has found her plan for the next few years and as she says, it's a living. Oh, and for sure this one will be revealed.

Pamela Anderson

Crazy Days and Nights

June 20, 2012

This controversial singer was thisclose to A list two years ago because of a couple of big hits and talked about awards show appearance. Now? Being controversial used to be cute, but now it turns people off. She is also not a fun person to work for or be with or hang out with and if you do, you do so at your own peril. Two people who worked under her attempted suicide. She dumped her baby (who she never sees) daddy via twitter so she could date someone else.

She accused a former employee of leaking tracks. He didn't and someone was discovered later to have done it. Prior to the discovery of the other person though, the singer blacklisted the man, told everyone to stay away from him and that she would not work with anyone who worked with him. She also had him followed everyday to see if he was responsible. She had him harassed to the point where he got hooked on drugs and has never been the same since. She never apologized when they discovered the real person who had leaked the tracks.

M.I.A.

Crazy Days and Nights

Hit By Ban Bus!

The Amy Adams trying to copy Jessica Alba reveal makes no sense. Now if Amy was trying to imitate and learn from the career of say Meryl Streep, then I could believe it. But Jessica Alba? No.

Like that old blind item about an actor getting plastic surgery to look more like his hero, which was guessed as Sean Penn trying to emulate Robert Denero.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Genie123 View Post
    Like that old blind item about an actor getting plastic surgery to look more like his hero, which was guessed as Sean Penn trying to emulate Robert Denero.
    Wait, wait. Sean Penn had ps? To look like DeNiro? Seriously? Oh how I love GR!
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Exactly how would you prove that you had sex with someone in 10 different locations? This is a textbook example of the kind of overreaching that CDAN/Enty does that sets off my BS detector....

Also agree wholeheartedly with Witchcurlgirl that the Grace Kelly thing is total BS. She came from a wealthy family (her dad was a rich, profane, bigot), and she transitioned straight from having Daddy's money to being a busy working actress at 20, and then retired to marry Rainier at 26. Grace Kelly had a rep for sleeping around a lot - for the excitement, but certainly not for money. Really sloppy work on CDAN's part. Even by his standards.
    I think the deal was not that Grace screwed around for money; she didn't need money, as you accurately pointed out. Rather, she was a wild party girl who--in the words of an old Hollywood character actor I once discussed her with--"just loved to drink and fuck."

About fifteen years ago I was intermittently involved with a theatre in LA that used to invite a lot of old stars and second-tier character actors and actresses to appear when their films were shown. I heard this stuff about Grace more than once. I LOVED getting these amazing old folks to tell me their tales of the old days in Hollywood. Such good times. I once had a truly magical conversation with Jeff Corey. Such a sweet man.

And I don't think anybody ever gossiped more than Tony Curtis, lol. He was such a delightful bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She was looking for a wealthy marriage but she had already trashed her reputation (going by the morals of the day.) I don't think she was even interested in Prince Rainier who had his mistresses. It was kind of a last resort and she didn't want to end her career but she was forced to. She really struggled with her new situation. (See Princess Charlene.)
    Yes, people knew about her--back then, anyway. She was from a wealthy family, but still fundamentally a crazy Irish alcoholic with a wild streak a mile wide. I love her for some reason. She was just so goddamn gorgeous. I watched "Rear Window" again the other night and could not take my eyes off her.

Quote Originally Posted by Genie123 View Post
    That's because they are written by different people and nobody can't get the formula right.

As far as Grace Kelly, she probably did party in Cannes for the season and that is how she met Ranier. Don't think she did it for rent money or any money but more for the opportunity to meet really wealthy men. Yes, she was involved with rich actors in the states but I think she was setting her sights higher.
    Yeah, exactly. She just loved to party and doing it in Europe was less conspicuous (and probably more interesting) to her than just sleeping around in LA. Again, Enty is off as usual if he's implying money had anything to do with it. She liked to get her kicks, period.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She was looking for a wealthy marriage but she had already trashed her reputation (going by the morals of the day.) I don't think she was even interested in Prince Rainier who had his mistresses. It was kind of a last resort and she didn't want to end her career but she was forced to. She really struggled with her new situation. (See Princess Charlene.)
    I don't know - she had two movies come out the year that she married Rainier. To me, that sounds like her career was still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    About fifteen years ago I was intermittently involved with a theatre in LA that used to invite a lot of old stars and second-tier character actors and actresses to appear when their films were shown. I heard this stuff about Grace more than once. I LOVED getting these amazing old folks to tell me their tales of the old days in Hollywood. Such good times. I once had a truly magical conversation with Jeff Corey. Such a sweet man.

And I don't think anybody ever gossiped more than Tony Curtis, lol. He was such a delightful bitch.
    Now, you should know you can't make a statement like this and not spill. Hello? You're on a gossip site!! lol
    rockchick and mistify like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I don't know - she had two movies come out the year that she married Rainier. To me, that sounds like her career was still going strong.
    And then it was stopped.

Exactly how would you prove that you had sex with someone in 10 different locations? This is a textbook example of the kind of overreaching that CDAN/Enty does that sets off my BS detector....
    I think you just killed the American Pie movie-making industry.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Bronze Member

Gwyneth Paltrow was on Glee, a "scripted" TV show. Just saying...

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

Quote Originally Posted by Deester View Post
    Gwyneth Paltrow was on Glee, a "scripted" TV show. Just saying...
    Ha! You're so right. Good job. But how funny is it that it's her?

I thought for sure it was Cameron Diaz.

I think we all called this one correctly:

June 29, 2012

What former A list female movie star best known for one very famous role who has crashed down to a C as she has got older sent back three bodyguards on her recent trip because they did not measure up to her attractiveness standards. She won't be seen with any men she is paying for unless they are going to look good next to her. If they are willing to spend the night and have some fun off the clock, then so much the better. The fact that she has a boyfriend is irrelevant. She might be paying him too.

Sharon Stone

Crazy Days and Nights

DUR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blind Items Revealed

June 30, 2012

What new talk show host lines up three to five women at the end of his show and has them answer questions about what they would be willing to do to sleep with him. If there is more than one person that attracts his interest he asks if they are willing to do a threesome. if not, he has the second place finisher wait for a few hours until he finishes with the first.

Russell Brand

Crazy Days and Nights

Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information