Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: CDAN Blind Item Reveals

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Hey, I don't write his column.
    We know. How? No pie charts.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    More Enty bashing, please.

Bad move, I'm on steroids and prepared to cut a bitch.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

[uh oh.]

Enty is the best! Every word is true! Even the blind about dinosaurs and people living at the same time! And how George Washington molested Betsy Ross (the 1775 BI from Poor Richard's Almanac).
    Bluebonnet and mjw like this.

I don't care if you like him or not, or believe him or not, I'm just sick of the ridiculous back and forth debate on whether he's "real" or not, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

No, he's totally believable. There's nothing like having your bullshit claims disproven three times in one article by an actual reporter to help bolster your credibility.

Fine, end of debate.

Some people *want* him to be legit because they like believing the worst about celebs. I rarely believe the stuff, but enjoy reading it!
    mjw, firebrat1229 and pwry like this.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

I promise to not post in this thread for two weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I don't care if you like him or not, or believe him or not, I'm just sick of the ridiculous back and forth debate on whether he's "real" or not, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.
    I know. It is a thread killer.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Silver Member

Meh. I mostly find them entertaining.

March 21, 2013

This A+ list mostly movie actor describes himself as a family man. He must love families because besides his public family, his long time mistress has two kids of her own with the actor who financially supports them and does so with the blessing of his wife.

Denzel Washington

March 21, 2013

This A list celebrity/mogul has his people offering up multiple reasons why he split with his most recent girlfriend. All of them blame her. That is the unifying concept. She got caught after they agreed they would keep those things quiet. He is ticked because it was perfect for him and he wants to have her feel some of his pain, but not pain in a broken hearted kind of way.

Ryan Seacrest/Julianne Hough

Yeah, I don't care if he's "real" or not. I love reading blind reveals and quite happily believe all and everything about these celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    Wow, even though you have a confidentiality agreement, can you answer a question. When you read the blinds do they seem like they are exaggerated or that people are as completely screwed up as they seem on the blinds?
    I did an internship in the legal division of a company that is huge in the entertainment industry. Just in the short amount of time that I was there, I saw all kinds of blind item worthy information. Some of it I heard directly, and other things I came across in the course of my daily work while dealing with paperwork. I have no doubt that some, in fact probably most, of the blind items are either true or very close to the truth.
    faithanne, ribbit and Shinola like this.

^Yep I agree. Some of these blinds are probably open secrets in the industry and some are pretty lame and not really blind-worthy, but for the most part they sound like the sources know what they're talking about.
    ribbit and Shinola like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

mjw
    Elite Member

I have no doubt crazy shit happens in the industry, but this guy has shown himself to be unreliable.

The lame BI's don't bother me but some of his stuff is downright malicious. He's accused about 1/4 of Hollywood of incest, several female celebrities of prostitution, and of course his more frequent blinds about murder and rape. Accusing people of these things without real evidence is just fucked up. Unless he personally witnessed these acts or has hard evidence to back up his claims, Enty shouldn't post about them on his blog.

Outing alleged sex abuse victims is inexcusable. Nothing about it is noble and he isn't helping anyone. Does any believe that the LAPD read his blog and will do anything to help the victims because he released that information? Nope. It's done to increase clicks and make more money. That is pretty fucking low imo.
    joebob and MohandasKGanja like this.

Silver Member

March 28, 2013

This is quite the reunion. Several years ago, this B+ list celebrity/singer had a long term secret relationship with this former A list reality star. He did this while dating various other women. She is in a long term relationship now, but has not stopped them from reuniting after they bumped into each other in the airport and sat next to each other on a LAX-JFK flight. Since then, she has met with him twice. Once at a hotel and once at his NYC apartment. He is currently single. Wonder if this is the reason why.

John Mayer and Kristin Cavallari

February 18, 2013

This A+ list mostly movie actor with A+ list name recognition has discovered a new hobby and it is not paying off well for him at all. The actor, who has been known in the past for diving head first into things without thinking about them has spent the past few months gambling several times a week and has suffered losses of several million dollars. Apparently he has not made good on the debts because he does not have access to his money directly and needs to request it which he is reluctant to do.

Nicolas Cage

February 19, 2013

How much would you pay to spend the night with someone? Would you pay $450K? That was the price paid for one night with this A list reality star. Let me back up though and tell you how this all came to be. Back in the day this man was a little starstruck, and had very big pockets. So, he started a company which really does not make very much money, but he used it as a tool to meet the stars he always wanted to meet. 95% of them are women and 95% of them he wanted to not only meet, but to have sex with. When he approached the first few women with his offers he was told that things could be arranged, but perhaps it would be better for everyone if these meetings happened outside the country. No problem said the man. The first few meetings were with the usual suspects. This former B list mostly movie actress turned gift loving fiend. The former B list mostly television actress who makes her living off reality television. The former A list reality star who turned into a hated C list celebrity. Our man was not happy with those. He wanted more and he ended up with more, but at some point he decided on his ultimate prize and paid $450K for one night. This one night though has had repercussions that no one could have foreseen when it happened. What was supposed to be quick payday could cost multiples more than that if it is forced to the light as some people want it to be.

Former B list mostly movie actress: Lindsay Lohan
    Former B list mostly television actress who makers her living off of reality tv: Pamela Anderson
    Former A list reality star who turned into hated C list celebrity: Paris Hilton
    Ultimate prize: Kim Kardashian
    Repercussions: Divorce proceedings with Kris Humphries

March 27, 2013

This Academy Award winner/nominee actress who is A list and does mostly movies is on a trial separation from her long time love. Well, that is what he says anyway. He says that she has been cheating on him and that she calls it exploring and that it is good for them. Not that he has not been doing some exploring on his own with that home decorator he met a few months ago.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

October 3, 2013

This show runner not named Shonda for an ABC show says he hates his show more than any show on air and can't wait until its canceled. Lucky for him his show does awful and no one likes it so it shouldn't be too long.

Lucky 7 (got their wish. canceled yesterday)

March 25, 2013

This A+ list model has been passed around by her boyfriend the past six months as his punishment for her disobeying him. Apparently she went through his phone because she was being jealous and saw some things she was not supposed to see. She begged to stay with him. He has been making her life miserable but she has not given up on being with him.

Naomi Campbell

March 25, 2013

This A+ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee who spent one weekend night talking to women in a bar. When they approached him, he asked each what they would be willing to do for $1000. Apparently one of them answered the way he wanted because he invited her to sit down and then left the bar with her a short time later.

Mel Gibson

March 23, 2013

This former A list mostly movie actor and now still a solid B who works anywhere when he can get it has always been a ladies man. Never bothered before about being married and cheating, he still isn't. His wife (for now) has decided to believe he has reformed but he hasn't. Give him a drink or three and he will still end up in the bed of someone else.

Dennis Quaid

March 21, 2013

This former B list reality star who was in multiple reality shows has her career barely registering a pulse for some time now. She is desperate to revive it again and calls her agent almost hourly to ask him if he has found her any work. She says she needs the money and she really wants the fame again. While she used to ask for $25K an appearance and burned so many bridges when offered less than that, she is now willing to appear places for as little as $1000. She even appeared at a Bachelorette party not long ago for $1500 so she could do a Q&A about one of her shows.

Audrina Patridge

Thread Information