Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1142Likes

Thread: CDAN Blind Item Reveals

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    This is bs. Grace Kelly wasn't a hooker, she was just a plain old good time girl who liked to screw. Everyone knows about that, but not hooker rumors.

And she didn't have to sell it to build her fortune, she came from money and made plenty as an actress. At 23 she was already a huge star, and retired at 26. When was she hooking? After she married Rainier?
    I read that particular blind five times over and thought, how can that be?? I honestly had never heard one half-rumor of something like that about Grace Kelly. What I knew about her, you described perfectly.....being a hooker? No. I thought I must be really in the dark if that's a true story.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

The Grace Kelly thing probably originated with Kenneth Anger. He dug up and published a lot of dirt on the 'stars' back in his time. I find the Hollywood Babylon stuff far more entertaining than modern gossip. Scandal now? Ho hum. Scandal back then? It was like watching the gods themselves get smacked down.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    This is bs. Grace Kelly wasn't a hooker, she was just a plain old good time girl who liked to screw. Everyone knows about that, but not hooker rumors.

And she didn't have to sell it to build her fortune, she came from money and made plenty as an actress. At 23 she was already a huge star, and retired at 26. When was she hooking? After she married Rainier?
    Consider the source.

I have a question about the Charlize Theron reveal, who are the men in the blind? I have looked through her IMDB and can't find co-stars who fit the description unless I missed something.

The Charlize one didn't make sense to me, either, and I can't figure out the men involved. This is the tricky thing CDAN does, he says he's going to reveal blind items, but basically he reveals what everyone has already guessed, leaving out the juicy parts. But, if you're not paying attention, you walk away thinking you've got a great piece of knowledge. Thanks so much, Enty!
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    Consider the source.

I have a question about the Charlize Theron reveal, who are the men in the blind? I have looked through her IMDB and can't find co-stars who fit the description unless I missed something.
    I wonder when she got the chance to fuck all these guys while living with Stuart Townsend for close to a decade. He was in several of her movies, too.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Bronze Member

I think one of the men in the Charlize Theron blind is Peter Horton from Two Days in the Valley. He was pretty popular on tv when thirtysomething was on, then he turned to directing and he was also married to Michelle Pfeiffer.

Editing post to add this:

In another very early movie in her career, our actress was propositioned by an actor, who at the time was still a big deal. I mean like A list television big deal. A guy who had been married to one of the most famous women on the planet big deal. He was divorced at the time but about to get married to another woman. He failed to tell this to our actress and the pair began dating on set. He of course got what he wanted and dumped her and our actress got her revenge when this actor got signed to direct a movie and was going to be paid a fortune. Our actress heard about it and signed on to the movie but said she would not do it with this man as the director. He got fired and she did the movie. Again, she also sent a note from the set which said, "Wish you were here."
    Second edit because I think I got another one. Johnathon Shaech from That Thing You Do. He was married to Christina Applegate and according to his wikipedia page, he was on a Party of Five spin-off show that was cancelled and he was cast in two pilots that did not get picked up.

One of my favorites though has to be when she was cast to do this awful movie. On the set she met this guy who is still a very solid B list actor and has been married to someone very famous. Anyway, the two started dating and he kept saying she was the only one in his life and that he only wanted her. She heard this before from others so took awhile to warm up to the guy, but she did. Well, one night she goes over to his place expecting them to be alone and the guy is in bed with another man and woman and got really upset when our actress did not want to join in. As in really upset and screaming and yelling at her and calling her worthless and so much more. The guy was out of control. Our actress finally walked out. What our actress still does to this day is send the guy flowers and a card whenever a show of his gets canceled or a pilot not picked up which says, "Who is worthless now?"
    Last edited by Izumi-chan; July 5th, 2012 at 06:24 PM.
    Pink76302003 likes this.

nice sleuth work, Izumi-chan! I thought Enty copped out when he didn't reveal the men's identities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    May 25, 2012

So, this actress was A list. She was on top of the world and then got sucked into the lies of an A list movie actor and lost it all. Why? Because he was bored and placed a bet with crew members that he could get her to have sex with him. The bet was that he could get her to have sex in 10 different locations before the end of the movie. He won easily. She was always a bed and lights off person, but she did everything for him and anything he wanted.
    Exactly how would you prove that you had sex with someone in 10 different locations? This is a textbook example of the kind of overreaching that CDAN/Enty does that sets off my BS detector....

Also agree wholeheartedly with Witchcurlgirl that the Grace Kelly thing is total BS. She came from a wealthy family (her dad was a rich, profane, bigot), and she transitioned straight from having Daddy's money to being a busy working actress at 20, and then retired to marry Rainier at 26. Grace Kelly had a rep for sleeping around a lot - for the excitement, but certainly not for money. Really sloppy work on CDAN's part. Even by his standards.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Also, Meg and Russell were together for a few months after the movie finished shooting. He did actually attempt a relationship, but the intensity of the paps and publicity freaked him out and he ran and hid in Australia.
    Russell wanted her to move to Australia and she wouldn't or couldn't so they broke up. Meg has admitted that she regretted that decision. Russell has also publicly admitted that he loved Meg. What guy who was just out for sex wants the woman to move across the world to be with him and publicly admits he was in love with her?
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Gold Member

Sounds like Enty is getting lazier and more irresponsible in his/her/its blinds. As much as I love the "reveals" I honestly don't know if I believe half of them anymore.

Good detective work everyone on the Grace Kelly, Charlize Theron and Meg-Russell blinds. I knew the Grace Kelly one had to be false but I didn't know much about the Meg-Russell background.
    sjelle likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah View Post
    Been reading the reveals today and even though Enty has a very odd classification system I have to say well done guys! Cause as far as I remember we guessed most of the blinds right! Yay! ^_^

That's because they are written by different people and nobody can't get the formula right.

As far as Grace Kelly, she probably did party in Cannes for the season and that is how she met Ranier. Don't think she did it for rent money or any money but more for the opportunity to meet really wealthy men. Yes, she was involved with rich actors in the states but I think she was setting her sights higher.
    Last edited by Genie123; July 6th, 2012 at 10:23 AM.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

She was looking for a wealthy marriage but she had already trashed her reputation (going by the morals of the day.) I don't think she was even interested in Prince Rainier who had his mistresses. It was kind of a last resort and she didn't want to end her career but she was forced to. She really struggled with her new situation. (See Princess Charlene.)

It's been said that she really loved and wanted to marry Oleg Cassini, but her parents talked her out of it.

Aristotle Onassis is widely credited with arranging the marriage to Rainier. He owned Monaco.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I also find it hard to believe this Charlize Theron blind. Not because I know her or what she's been through, obviously. But really? Seeking revenge on every guy who was an a**hole towards you? Does she keep a list? books? Doesn't she move on with her life?lol Boy, you must be very busy to do so, esp. for a big star who's already quite busy with her career. Plus, I'm not sure if she's big enough to get a director kicked out of a contract. This is really a minor detail that sounds a little off to me.
    Last edited by Dubah; July 6th, 2012 at 07:54 PM.
    mistify likes this.

I read the Jessica Alba/Amy Adams blind as Alba the A lister is copying Amy the B lister.

Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information